Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proven Method

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Lkydeb*594.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

If there was a method that produced winning Pick 3 tickets would you spend $19.00 to but it?

YES [ 61 ]  [47.66%]
NO [ 21 ]  [16.41%]
MAYBE [ 18 ]  [14.06%]
I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A METHOD [ 28 ]  [21.88%]
Total Valid Votes [ 128 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8393 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2007, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Who has the sig that says

You don't hit the number. . .the number hits you.

Anyway--Good Luck. . .Roadwrench

why that would be me.

No I'm not big John he lives across the street. He says the bookies have been trying to figure out the numbers system for years so they would know what numbers to lay off of and or bet. They haven't found a system yet. Because there is none that can produce winners and make a living off of it if there were such a system then it would be available to everyone . Because it would have leaked out to the general public.

I say you might find a few systems that will produce winning numbers sometimes but again not consistently enough to play everyday and make a living off of. Some systems work for a few days and then fall off and another system might take it's place and do the same thing. How are you to know which system will work and when to use it, thats the million dollar question.

If you combine systems or play numbers from several of them for every draw your out of pocket expense will quickly diminish as your wins usually won't pay for the plays.

On the other hand you might have a system that works a few times a month and if you just bet the one number and put some money on it then you might catch up to your out of pocket expense.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
    Raleigh
    United States
    Member #49748
    February 13, 2007
    4 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2007, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Roadwrench, keep up the good work. Would like to see what you come up with for NC. As long as NC has had the lottery; winnings have been SLIM. Much success with the system.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Badger, you are exactly correct.  I hit several times in the last few weeks myself but my net profit is very small.

Geez it looks like we are hearing from yet another about a wonderful system that only costs $19.00.  Will it ever end?

This guy has been a member less than a month already he wants us to hear about a wonderful new system and will allow us to purchase it from him, what a deal!!!

Hey Badger, how many systems have we seen go through Lottery Post?  God I can't count them all. 

I am sure it is a system that if you can pick just one number and play a zillion combos you are sure to win.  WOW what a deal!!

He sounds like he went to college and got a marketing degree. THe whole $19.00 thing...that always gives me a chuckle.  Like "Less than a hundred dollars, only $99.99 ! "  LOL !  Or the stupid gasoline prices. $2.99.9 per gallon.  YAH ! LIke that aint three BUCKS !

If I were going to sell anything for twenty bucks, I'd say "The price is $20.00".....don't insult people by assuming they are all stupid and think that somehow $19.00 isn't twenty bucks !!

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2007, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I chuckle when someone comes to LP and in their first posts claim to have developed a system that beats the lotteries but rather than using it themselves to make money they would rather share it with others for $20 so everyone can make some money.  And then to prove their sincerity, they post a list 40 pick3 numbers and tell everyone to watch for at least one of them to get at least a box hit in one of 50 pick3 drawings happening somewhere in the country everyday.

What's real funny is these guys actually think they are being original.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I chuckle when someone comes to LP and in their first posts claim to have developed a system that beats the lotteries but rather than using it themselves to make money they would rather share it with others for $20 so everyone can make some money.  And then to prove their sincerity, they post a list 40 pick3 numbers and tell everyone to watch for at least one of them to get at least a box hit in one of 50 pick3 drawings happening somewhere in the country everyday.

In general lottery players might make good victims, after all they play the lottery games and might already be victims.

So we are trying to compile a for sale list of possible good victims, so those who pay for it can victimize you.

In order to make the best possible list of victims we have only a few questions to ask:

How often and for how much do you buy "Winning" lottery systems?

How much do you lose every month on lottery playing, that is How much Do you "donate" per month to the lottery outfits? 

We, the compilers of this list and any future buyers of it will greatly appreciate your cooperation.

Bat                Jester Laugh

By the way, Don't confuse lottery tools with "Winning" Lottery Systems.

There are a few good lottery programs out there as I have before pointed out! 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2007, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Years back whenever I subscribed to lottery magazines through Publishers Clearing House, I would start getting letters and telephone calls from fortune tellers, people running lottery pools in other states and some selling lottery systems.  I alway thought PCH made up  "sucker" lists by their customers interests and sold them.

I no longer buy magazines through PCH.

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10391 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Years back whenever I subscribed to lottery magazines through Publishers Clearing House, I would start getting letters and telephone calls from fortune tellers, people running lottery pools in other states and some selling lottery systems.  I alway thought PCH made up  "sucker" lists by their customers interests and sold them.

I no longer buy magazines through PCH.

There's big money in compiling and renting  (they rent, not sell) mailing lists.

A lot of ads for business opportunities and work at home jobs are just a few sheets of paper because there is no real info, the people running the ads are simply putting together lists of opprtunity seekers to rent out- over and over. 

And now that everything is computerized, they are very specific. What used to be: "Wanted, list of opprtunity sekers in the Midwest"  is now":  "Wanted, list of people in zip code code prefixes 416-462 looking to do medical transcription at home."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2007, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed how many "atta-boys" they get from other people making their first or second post too?

United States
                  Member #16612
                  June 2, 2005
                  3493 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

My vote is no. I don't play pick 3 that often.

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                    rainbow lake
                    Canada
                    Member #25177
                    November 2, 2005
                    10764 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Post your numbers on this thread, make it state specific, make people want what you have, after that the rest is history,

Show proof, and you dont have to ask  the question, people will ask you!

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5143 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2007, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Post your numbers on this thread, make it state specific, make people want what you have, after that the rest is history,

I agree with AG:

MAKE you point ^^^^^^^^^ thru>>>>>>>>>>> FACT'$$$$$$$$

(then offer......  ^^^^^^^^^  PSYKOMO a FREE copy for "FREE"-3) 

REMEMEMBER!  ^^^^^^^^^ too ^^^^^^^ listen too PSYKOMO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ODK for........free-2

make everyone "HAPPY" on the LP

GO TOO the LOTTERY POST>>>>GIFT Shoppe>>>>NOW!!!!

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Now wait a second, WHO ever said I had anything that was "SO GREAT"  I said I have something that I came up with and I hit 6 times in a one month period and twice within a recent three day period.  I don't recall ever saying it was "SO GREAT" as you said.  and why would I want to share it you ask?

Why Not?   

Although winning a pick 3 six times in a month is not to shabby, and most people would be extatic doing so, common sense says if most people would be happy doing this if they knew how and I offered my way of doing it for $19.00 one would think it could sell. I think the profits made from those sales would be a whole lot more than cashing 6 tickets or so per month.  SO that's why I'd like to share it.

I don't think it's too good to be true, but I think it's better than the norm.

Sir I'm not trying to fool you or anyone for that matter. (Please don't suggest that type of thing) I have the proof and I'm posting my predictions for my state like 20 or more hrs prior to the drawings !  I'm in no way trying to fool anyone.

Thanks for your open invitation, but as far as proving to you or anyone else that I am "SO GREAT"  (that ain't gonna happen) because I never ventured out to try and do that!  I simply stated that I have a way to produce more winners than the avaerage Joe produces and more often.

Watch My Numbers in the ARIZONA state lottery is all.      and you decide.        NO FOOLING ANYONE HERE      (Not trying to do that)

GOOD LUCK in your plays today and I hope you win the big one !

Roadwrench why not go ahead and  get you copyrights and publish your method? stop explaining about your winings. You strike a nerve when you boast about it. So many people have been disappointed with pick three system that has false advertising. if you method proves to be the best you will see some good results(responds). I think your method will help some one win . Good luck to you.

Ps. if it is your dream follow it .Dance 

Peace bigato.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
                          West Side of Sunny Florida
                          United States
                          Member #55048
                          September 8, 2007
                          3371 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2007, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Amazing, post your pic's and if you win everyone here will come to you.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2007, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Amazing, post your pic's and if you win everyone here will come to you.

He has done that in his blogs and now everyone knows that "Proven Method" doesn't means it works most of the time, it just means he got lucky a couple of times. 

Evil Looking       

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #54608
                              August 24, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: October 30, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

"proven systems" come and go...

i used mine at the start of the month and had 4 hits in an 8 day period...

been using same "system" since then and not 1 hit...lol