Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OH no TN lottery is looking for me

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2007, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

How does hubby know it is the lottery?  That is why I said the video ID. is important.  IF it is a lottery employee, proof positive, file a complaint and or cease and desist.  The whole thing is exposed, once this happens you file for damages.  Just the fact that they tracked you down physically without your consent, several coordinated actions had to have occured.  I mean the REAL authorities have a hard enough time tracking down criminals and scammers.  The lotterys' charter does not call for these mob-like tactics, revealing private info., intimidation of sub-contractors, and looking for you at your place of employment.  If they needed to contact you they have many other ways to do it, e-mail, mail, telephone, but not in person without your prior knowledge, I personally would be outraged.

It is the lottery Rep.  My boss has dealt with this same man from day one. She sees him weekly.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

See what he wants with a third and preferably fourth party present, and ask to record the meeting. By his response you'll know what they are up to.  Make sure there is a record of your meeting, how he knew to contact you, who asked him to approach you,  when he was told to approach you, and why.

Apparently the reps weren't affected by the lottery going computerized!  Especially now, since their sales growth has slowed down from 18% to 3%.  God forbid sales go negative because of an out of line lottery retailer speaking their mind.  Maybe they are on a campaign to get everybody back on board, you know, get yer thinkin' rite agin.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2007, 3:38 am - IP Logged

The state lottery is of course a part of the government, better to be careful, they might try to scare you, or just ask you questions and then tell you that the lottery is right and that there is nothing wrong with them and their computer draws and then or tell you to stop talking bad about them and their RNG draws, I guess that if they wanted to maybe they could accuse you of something and take you to court, but at this time due to what happened to them, they are a little vulnerable

and might not dare to take you to court and or to openly accuse you of something.

This is very weird, they must be very stupid, they should had left you alone, this can only go worse for them, instead of better. 

But now you are kind of "Marked" as a trouble maker and you can't reverse that.

Well, I have done my sharing of trouble making against the lotteries, but for the most part just here at LP.

Emails that I sent to them, don't really count, as they were just between them and me and not public.

Good luck to you and be careful.