Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advanced Lotto Tool

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2007, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

History Filter

It does appear as if with this filter you can:

Reject or Only Accept WHEELED Lines:

Which Match:

2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6

Numbers in the Number of Selected HISTORY LINES (Past Draws).

The lines to be used for this filter are selected by going to:

"Drawings" on the upper menu of the program, click on 'Drawings",

Then click on "Total Draws",

Now select where is says "Draws From" and select the starting and ending dates, from and to that this "History" filter will use.

------------

That might be a little hard to understand for some people, so:

First of all you pick numbers to wheel, that makes the lines and wheel (Same thing) that will be played,

Second this filter will use both the history of past draws that you select to use as described above going to "Drawings" and then to "Total Draws" and also the lines to be played that were made with the numbers that you wheeled with the program.

For example it might be unlikely that the next winning number to come out might have 4, 5 and 6 numbers that are the same as those of lines that came out on the last so many past draws,

I don't know how many past draws should be used and selected for this filter, I would need stats or some way to know, and or trial and error.

From the lines that were wheeled and made this filter can delete lines that have from 2 to 6 numbers (Depends on your selections) that are the same as those of lines from the past draws that you use for this filter.

---------

Even after this explanation some people might still not understand, but that is just the way that it goes.

-------

As there is no documentation in English that explains this filter, I just assume or think that I am right, but I might not be, there is a high chance that I am right.

------

Use it or not, it is up to you.

My explanations might be right or wrong, you take the risk and resposibility, not me.

That is all for this filter, so:

Good luck. 

Maybe another filter later, it gets harder and harder to try to explain them and also to understand them without documentation.

But so far so good, I think. 

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2007, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

The next filter is "BANKERS" or Banker Numbers.

That is very easy:

I tested that filter and as BobP said (And He is Right):

Bankers are "Key Numbers" 

Every one of the numbers that you pick as bankers will be in everyone of the lines played, for example:

If you pick the 25 number as a banker, every line that does not have the 25 number in it will be filtered out and all the lines that are left will have the 25 number in them as part of the line.

Like: 2 23 25 28 37 47 for a pick 6 game. 

Only 2 filters left, if I can do them, I don't yet know, if I can I will post about them, if not then I won't.

We will see later.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2007, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

The Number Groups Filter.

This might be one of the most powerful filters, it appears to be so, but I am new to jackpot games more or less so I don't know for sure, I don't really do jackpot games yet, I am only doing this for the benefit of those who do and or want to do.

The following was given by SunTribe on one of his posts:

Grupe (Groups) determines how many numbers from every group can be in the combination.Maximum number of groups is 100. There are various ways of using groups, and the most common are:
      the last drawing
      the most drawn numbers
      the least drawn numbers
      the longest undrawn numbers

banker numbers

----------

Group numbers can be used with any position or with particular positions, they are groups of numbers that are wheeled, for example it does appear as if you can wheel groups of numbers by position, like a group for each position as it would be done with a straight pick 3 wheel.

Only numbers that were used as part of the original wheel can be used, that is the numbers that were picked first with the key-pad on the upper left of the program.

But a new keypad just for this filter is used.

I don't yet understand the "Select Match option", but as I don't yet play this kind of games I am not really interested in it.

But to make this mini tutorial more complete BobP, SunTribe or somebody else should explain that option.

Anyhow experiment with the filters and with their options.

I am done with this filter also, at least for right now, until more information is given or I learn about in some way. 

Good luck.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2007, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

One last filter, I also don't quite understand this filter:

The "Number Pairs"

This filter makes pairs of all of the numbers used by your wheel, it puts them in pairs or pairs them.

Then it tells you how often each of the pairs has come on the part or segment of past draws that you select and use for this filter.

Then you can select number pairs to use for your wheeled numbers and which number pairs to filter out from the wheel and or lines of the wheel.

It also has options of sets to use and one other option.

I don't quite understand the use and or full use of this filter.

That is I have an idea of its use, but not of the full use of it.

This filter also needs to be fully explained by somebody else.

Perhaps the trial and error of its use can help to understand it, to those who want to do that.

That is all the filters there that I can see.

This is all until somebody else gives more information for the last 2 filters that I posted about.