Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Conditional Feedback

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 9 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you have an advantage if you knew some basic biasing conditions the draw process would follow?

Yes [ 25 ]  [89.29%]
No [ 3 ]  [10.71%]
Total Valid Votes [ 28 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2007, 4:53 am - IP Logged

thanks for your time and effort in all of this.the thing that really bothers me at this point in time is i think certain people in high positions of power are doing their best to get this fiasco swept under the rug here in tennessee.they want it to go away quickly and quietly.hell yes i do believe someone somewhere is guilty as hell and the key word to use here is fraud.but at this point in time i'm starting to wonder if the state is just going through the motions and acting like they are going to do something but really aren't.the longer time goes by the more people are going to forget and i think thats what everyone in the tennessee lottery is hoping is going to happen.its hard to believe that one of the reasons we changed to RNG in the first place is because the workers got tired of having to spend a lot of times preparing the ball machines.i almost laughed in disbelief.the lottery director is on record as stating that there were people working there that were tired of having to set up the ball machines and do the pretests,maintainence,etc. so the reason my state is RNG now is because some lazy idiots just wanted to be lazy and then tennessee went computerized and they got their wish.and yes we were suppose to also save money by not having to buy new ball machines and just have some rigged up piece of crap computer spit out some 'random' number.i think it was proven fairly quickly that in this case things weren't so 'random' as they seemed to appear.anyone playing the tennessee lottery now is just wasting your money.after all rebecca paul is on record as stating the state is trying to 'maximize' dollars for education.the way they 'maximize' is to make the winning number the number that will pay out the least amount the players bet on so the state hardly loses any money.your scam is pathetic mrs. paul and so is the tennessee lottery.the indiana lottery has more credibility at this point and that is pretty bad way to look at it.you RIGGED NUMBER GENERATOR is just that rigged.....

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3675 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2007, 5:06 am - IP Logged

thanks for your time and effort in all of this.the thing that really bothers me at this point in time is i think certain people in high positions of power are doing their best to get this fiasco swept under the rug here in tennessee.they want it to go away quickly and quietly.hell yes i do believe someone somewhere is guilty as hell and the key word to use here is fraud.but at this point in time i'm starting to wonder if the state is just going through the motions and acting like they are going to do something but really aren't.the longer time goes by the more people are going to forget and i think thats what everyone in the tennessee lottery is hoping is going to happen.its hard to believe that one of the reasons we changed to RNG in the first place is because the workers got tired of having to spend a lot of times preparing the ball machines.i almost laughed in disbelief.the lottery director is on record as stating that there were people working there that were tired of having to set up the ball machines and do the pretests,maintainence,etc. so the reason my state is RNG now is because some lazy idiots just wanted to be lazy and then tennessee went computerized and they got their wish.and yes we were suppose to also save money by not having to buy new ball machines and just have some rigged up piece of crap computer spit out some 'random' number.i think it was proven fairly quickly that in this case things weren't so 'random' as they seemed to appear.anyone playing the tennessee lottery now is just wasting your money.after all rebecca paul is on record as stating the state is trying to 'maximize' dollars for education.the way they 'maximize' is to make the winning number the number that will pay out the least amount the players bet on so the state hardly loses any money.your scam is pathetic mrs. paul and so is the tennessee lottery.the indiana lottery has more credibility at this point and that is pretty bad way to look at it.you RIGGED NUMBER GENERATOR is just that rigged.....

LOTTOMIKE,

Your instincts are right on target and you can use that to your advantage. Even though they may think they have the upper hand, they better think again. I'm working some other possibilities that I can not fully mention here, but it will be a shocker to say the least. Just keep in mind, document... document... document. You'll understand what I mean eventually.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
      The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3675 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2007, 5:12 am - IP Logged

For those of you voting yes, good for you. I'm glad to see you have the skills necessary to take advantage of a situation like this.

For those of you voting no, good for you, too. You can see that it's possible a computer system could potentially be avoiding certain number combinations that would render any knowledge of a bias to be useless.

Keep up the great work.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
      Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer