Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho Raffle

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 9 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2007, 11:25 am - IP Logged

There are only four more days till our drawing! Hyper

(Not counting today of course.)

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
    Member #50124
    February 26, 2007
    601 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2007, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

There are only four more days till our drawing! Hyper

(Not counting today of course.)

United States
      Member #50124
      February 26, 2007
      601 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2007, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

They have the page up where they're supposed to post results tomorrow, I think starting at 10:45 am.  http://idahoraffle.com/results.htm

This whole thing is screwy.  First they don't have the drawing when they said they would.  Now they're saying the results will be live on KTVB.  Hmmm, KRTV is running ads that the results will be on their station.  Wonder who has it right? 

United States
        Member #50124
        February 26, 2007
        601 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2007, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Well drat, I just watched the webcast of the top 4 prize numbers and I didn't win any of those.  crying blowing noseThe million dollar prize went to a very early ticket in the 2000 range.  Ah well, maybe I'll win one of the smaller prizes, hope they post the numbers soon.

Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Well drat, I just watched the webcast of the top 4 prize numbers and I didn't win any of those.  crying blowing noseThe million dollar prize went to a very early ticket in the 2000 range.  Ah well, maybe I'll win one of the smaller prizes, hope they post the numbers soon.

Sadly, I didn't win anything. Not even a lower prize. Oh well that's how it goes sometimes. Frown I'm sorry to read that you didn't win either LuckyLilly. I was hoping we would read that someone won a prize. Maybe Mony had some luck.

United States
            Member #50124
            February 26, 2007
            601 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Sadly, I didn't win anything. Not even a lower prize. Oh well that's how it goes sometimes. Frown I'm sorry to read that you didn't win either LuckyLilly. I was hoping we would read that someone won a prize. Maybe Mony had some luck.

Ah, so sorry!  Confused  That leaves it up to you, Mony!  Rootin' for ya!

I'm having second thoughts about buying a ticket if Idaho holds another raffle.  I spent fifty bucks(!) on this one with nothing to show for it.  I'm thinking I'd be better off spending the $$$ on regular games, cuz this was hugely disappointing to me.  I had to go bake a pan of brownies and eat 1/3 of them to feel a bit better.  lol

Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2007, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Ah, so sorry!  Confused  That leaves it up to you, Mony!  Rootin' for ya!

I'm having second thoughts about buying a ticket if Idaho holds another raffle.  I spent fifty bucks(!) on this one with nothing to show for it.  I'm thinking I'd be better off spending the $$$ on regular games, cuz this was hugely disappointing to me.  I had to go bake a pan of brownies and eat 1/3 of them to feel a bit better.  lol

I have second thoughts also. If they hold another raffle, odds are I will only buy one ticket.  When I bought the tickets, I would buy them throughout the month. I would buy about one every paycheck or so, so I don't really feel bad about the money. It just would have been nice to win. I felt sad for a while, but it's just the lottery so I will have to get over it. Dead lol.