Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Movie: The price of Cracking Pick3..

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Bottom line.. Just dont tell anyone... it will be your salary on the line and you can have the most fun job just driving around store to store playing a ticket at each one. Never playing more than 1 ticket at any one store and always claim your prize at a different store and shuffle the playing ticket stores and the claiming ticket stores respectively and shuffle the times you go in to play/claim to not attract attention. You gotta think 10 steps ahead and be observant to see if lottery agents are taking note of your wins... if u suspect ANYTHING ... cross out this store from your list PERMANENTLY... you dont need this attention. Never go back to a claiming store for at least 1 week. If you can just go to 10 stores/gas stations ... thats $5,000 a day tax free or 35,000 a week ..tax free ! No need to be greedy ... 35k x 52 weeks =  1.82 million tax free ... of course if you get audited, you'd have to come up with some valid excuse for where all that money came from Confused  lol ... 

Just my 2 cents ..

The money should never be put into any account that would raise questions to the IRS...

Would you really need $3500 a week?  Why not play 1 a day... unless you are making a purchase for something that requires two tickets...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I could be wrong, but.....

I read on here the other day that someone had cracked the "code"

ez

yes.. you did read that .. It was  female who post here who has broken the code.

I am not sure I would be sitting at a computer as much as she does if I had the code broken... but each their own.  Maybe she is just bored with all the money she is making collecting money when she isn't on the computer.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2007, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

It's a movie about the implications of finding a method where you can pick, play, and win the pick-3 every day. A remake of the movie Lonely Guy because about three days after they told 1 person of their find, that number would be sold out and the lottery would shut down the game. There has been some discussion on the best ways to play and cash the winnings, but that would make for a boring movie. 

A better story might be how a good looking young software salesman convinces an elderly state lottery CEO woman into changing the drawings from live ball drawings to his RNG program. The night janitor would be shown accidentally dropping his mop on one of the RNG computers keyboards and the results of the next 500 draws would be printed out.

Has anyone ever tried to come up with a method to win the Pick3 every day? I wouldn't think the chance to win a $50 box hit or a grand prize of $500 would not be enough for the average player to spend a lot time on the project.  I might tackle a similar project if it involved the MegaMillions or PowerBall game because winning the jackpot or even winning second prize would make the effort spend on the project worth the time.

As a hobby, I've worked on a lottery program that will help me analyze past lottery drawings with the hope it will help me pick a winner one of these days but I only work with the local Pick5, Pick6 and MegaMillions games. I'm getting to the point where I've run out of ideas how to improve the program so it time I use it to define a working theory and strategy for winning.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2007, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever tried to come up with a method to win the Pick3 every day? I wouldn't think the chance to win a $50 box hit or a grand prize of $500 would not be enough for the average player to spend a lot time on the project.  I might tackle a similar project if it involved the MegaMillions or PowerBall game because winning the jackpot or even winning second prize would make the effort spend on the project worth the time.

As a hobby, I've worked on a lottery program that will help me analyze past lottery drawings with the hope it will help me pick a winner one of these days but I only work with the local Pick5, Pick6 and MegaMillions games. I'm getting to the point where I've run out of ideas how to improve the program so it time I use it to define a working theory and strategy for winning.

When you feel as you are at a stand still ... sit back awhile.. and take a deep breath.. Something new to try will come to you...

I have considered all of WinD's filters with powerball.. It is a big task.. but heck you hit 5/5 of the white balls.. that is $200K for your hobby.. not bad.. not bad

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2007, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Bottom line.. Just dont tell anyone... it will be your salary on the line and you can have the most fun job just driving around store to store playing a ticket at each one. Never playing more than 1 ticket at any one store and always claim your prize at a different store and shuffle the playing ticket stores and the claiming ticket stores respectively and shuffle the times you go in to play/claim to not attract attention. You gotta think 10 steps ahead and be observant to see if lottery agents are taking note of your wins... if u suspect ANYTHING ... cross out this store from your list PERMANENTLY... you dont need this attention. Never go back to a claiming store for at least 1 week. If you can just go to 10 stores/gas stations ... thats $5,000 a day tax free or 35,000 a week ..tax free ! No need to be greedy ... 35k x 52 weeks =  1.82 million tax free ... of course if you get audited, you'd have to come up with some valid excuse for where all that money came from Confused  lol ... 

Just my 2 cents ..

I only want 3 million dollars that way if i put it in the bank i can make between 150,000 to 180,000 dollars a year..guarantee for the rest of my life and my sister's kids lives...What a great feeling..

I said this before if someone was to offer me 3 millions and 100 millions i will choose the 3 millions....I feel that 100 millions is just pure headaches...

believe it or not i'll be happy if i can make 80,000 a year and living in Panama...The average job pay in Panama is like 350 a month...I've been told by my psychiatrist that there are doctors that make 30,000 a year here in Panama...

what am i going to do with 100 Million dollars in Panama..YOu want them to kill me?

"Keno is the "demon who makes trophies of men"................"                  "You can't see it.........."     And it skins them........"                                       from movie "Predator 1"

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2007, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

yes.. you did read that .. It was  female who post here who has broken the code.

I am not sure I would be sitting at a computer as much as she does if I had the code broken... but each their own.  Maybe she is just bored with all the money she is making collecting money when she isn't on the computer.

Could someone give me the link to this post plz ? I missed it and wanted to see what it said.

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7308 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

"Has anyone ever tried to come up with a method to win the Pick3 every day?"

People play pet numbers, some will claim ownership, and I've seen many unique and logical ways they play "their number".  The problem with pet numbers is what number(s) to play the days after it hit so people need a method for choosing numbers. Just a wild guess, but I'll bet everybody that plays pick-3 regularly has looked for a method, system or formula that wins every day.

"I wouldn't think the chance to win a $50 box hit or a grand prize of $500 would not be enough for the average player to spend a lot time on the project."

That's because of game preference and that might be based solely on lottery budgets. $35 a week gives you $5 a day and that doesn't get you very much play in 5/39 games that are drawn every day.

"I'm getting to the point where I've run out of ideas how to improve the program so it time I use it to define a working theory and strategy for winning."

Though I haven't joined in, I'm big fan of Maddog's challenges and always check the results. Because there is only one way to play, all the methods, systems, and formulas are designed to pick 12 numbers with 4 Mega or Powerball numbers. It's a great way to play on small lottery budget; you can play a 3if4 abbreviated 12 number wheel using each of the 4 Mega or Power balls 3 times for 12 bucks. And if somebody really wanted to gamble, they could play all the combinations for under $3200.

I think the reason we don't see more pick-5 systems is because of the cost of play. A full 13 number wheel (33% of the numbers in a 5/39 game) has 1287 combinations.  We can use filters or play abbreviated wheels but the cost is still high and we still need to trap the winning 5 numbers in our group of 13. Or do what I did; trap all 5 winning numbers out of 15 and ended up losing $4 bucks because I played a 3if5 wheel.

It might not be that you're running out of ideas of how to get the right 5 numbers, it's probably more like running out of ideas of how to play them on a reasonable budget. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19825 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2007, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

"Though I haven't joined in, I'm big fan of Maddog's challenges and always check the results. Because there is only one way to play, all the methods, systems, and formulas are designed to pick 12 numbers with 4 Mega or Powerball numbers. It's a great way to play on small lottery budget"

I've participated in both Maddog's challenges and I seldom win and when I do it's no better than a 2+1 or a 3+0.  I don't think any single player has ever got a 5+1 but fja has put two players numbers together to a 5+1 several times which make me think I would need 24WB and 8 bonus balls to have a chance at winning a jackpot in either game.  For MM tonight, I'm playing 20 lines picked from 35WB and 20MB, that's as small of group that I've ever got a decent winner from.  All the numbers were cover 1-4 times. $20-$25 per drawing is the amount I usually spend on MM or PB when I play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking