Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Pirate - ready to download

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sfilippo.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Detroit, Michigan
United States
Member #45629
August 25, 2006
455 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2007, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks again Steve. D/l and installed with no probs..will test later.

hi i was able to download pick 3 but pick 4 keeps saying file is corrupt. can you assist me in downloading.

thank you

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2007, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

THX again for another wonderful FREE PROGRAM Steve! Duke, Emma Lou, Pick 3 Pirate, and now Pick 4 Pirate. I just now downloaded Pick 4 Pirate. (Dec 28)

For all those having problems downloading, DO NOT SAVE the file to your hard drive!!!

Instead, OPEN THE FILE, and you will have a successful install.

Ephesians 3:20

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      McKinney/Texas
      United States
      Member #47363
      November 1, 2006
      706 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

OK Steve, forgive me 4 asking, but I just have to - is there a Pick 5 Pirate, Pick 6 Pirate, Pick Mega Bucks Pirate in the future? <LOL> <LOL> <LOL!!!>

Ephesians 3:20

sfilippo's avatar - skull
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2007, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

hi i was able to download pick 3 but pick 4 keeps saying file is corrupt. can you assist me in downloading.

thank you

Yes, I can assist you.

Please send me an email address via Private Message here at Lottery Post, and I will send you Pick 4 Pirate.

Smiley Steve

Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #33770
          February 24, 2006
          3146 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2007, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

OK Steve, forgive me 4 asking, but I just have to - is there a Pick 5 Pirate, Pick 6 Pirate, Pick Mega Bucks Pirate in the future? <LOL> <LOL> <LOL!!!>

Maybe some day I could try to do that, Hennybogan.

Smiley Steve

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2007, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

This program is only to combine the numbers you input, right? then it generates combinations based on that? 2 from the "hot" side and 2 from the "cold" side? You still have to supply the algorithm, in this case putting in the numbers in "your" order.. your prg. gives out (in the first example) 100 numbers, my prg. just enough to fit on one ticket, but I have not tested HHCC type patterns or with that many combinations. If you play 100 combinations (Pick 4 singles), as long as the # is 24-way it would almost always win. Nearly half of all STR Pick 4 are doubles, so this prg. will win almost 40%?.. but in a 2-drawing State for example it would cost (gulp) $100 a day so if say a bunch of doubles come out, suddenly it's down $500 or more. i.e. use responsibly. Maybe I will see what happens if I put in a set from my prg. or HHCC in nj if it can overcome the breakeven point before I put any $ on it. The real "secret" is not this program but the HHCC algorithm that feeds into it.

NOTE: so far prg. runs fine dl to HD. If it's prg. with vs.net then you need the .net runtime maybe? Anyway for the heck of it, try putting in "0123456789" to test where it's picking from.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5984 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Steve, got your email, thank you very much!!!

United States
                Member #10720
                January 23, 2005
                933 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

First test: 

I put in "0123456789" in the P4 Pir8 and what do you know, one of the picks was 1379, the nj Pick 4 was 9-1-7-3.

Had I actually played that string using HHCC I would have won Box!

Those #s are not even sorted for hot/cold - How's that for a topper!!!

PS- "Last 15 days" is that whether it's both midday-evening or would you do 7 days for M/E?

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                  Decatur, GA
                  United States
                  Member #20471
                  August 18, 2005
                  2669 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Please read the help text included with the program!

screenshot:

Download here: http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/Pirate.html

Good Looking-out sfilippo! I'll try pick 3 pirate and pick 4 pirate. Thanks!

Winning is Funtastic!

United States
                    Member #10720
                    January 23, 2005
                    933 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Your Pirate should have a Parrot... the prg. I provide http://members.aol.com/lparent674/parrot.exe <--here will generate a string based on the frequency of any list of numbers. Very simple program, wrote in less than 1 hour, but automates the algorithm. You will need the .net runtime available on microsoft.com but you might already have that on newer Windows. What you do in this prg. is copy (from text file, Notepad) OR enter directly just the numbers in the draw history (15 draws, or as many as you like) into the big green box, then click the "draw pencil" icon and it will put in the small pink box below a string of numbers from hot to cold, which can be copied and pasted into the input field in the Pirate program. It's not too fancy but maybe it will help.

Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2007, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Your Pirate should have a Parrot... the prg. I provide http://members.aol.com/lparent674/parrot.exe <--here will generate a string based on the frequency of any list of numbers. Very simple program, wrote in less than 1 hour, but automates the algorithm. You will need the .net runtime available on microsoft.com but you might already have that on newer Windows. What you do in this prg. is copy (from text file, Notepad) OR enter directly just the numbers in the draw history (15 draws, or as many as you like) into the big green box, then click the "draw pencil" icon and it will put in the small pink box below a string of numbers from hot to cold, which can be copied and pasted into the input field in the Pirate program. It's not too fancy but maybe it will help.

I see, you have a statistics calculator.

I use the Statistics here at Lottery Post to arrange the digits.

As a standard member you can only see 5 of the 10 digits, BUT you can still arrange them from hot to cold and deduct what 5 digits are cold from there.

Smiley Steve

United States
                        Member #10720
                        January 23, 2005
                        933 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2007, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Yes, a stats calculator (have you tried it? I want to make sure the prg. downloads and runs ok) it can be used if you don't want to go to the Stats page or not able to or just to automate the process, or if you want to put a different number of drawings than whatever the Stats page uses or leave out midday or evening, etc. The Pirate program itself is a wheeling tool which divides the ranked field and picks from that, but it might be handy to have something that can generate the input string for you locally. The real strength of Pirate is the idea of dividing the field and picking 2 or whatever from each side. You could arrange them other ways like even/odd or VTRAC pairs.

Someone asked if there could be a Pick 5 or Mega version.. I suppose sfilippo could, but wheeling all of the possible combinations would not be practical, so it would need some additional filters.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5984 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2007, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I tried to download it and also to run it from the site, neither method worked.

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
                            Upstate New York
                            United States
                            Member #48358
                            December 23, 2006
                            152 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2007, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Its missing a library file Larry.  This happens a lot when I play with the express version of C++.net and vb.net.  If those are installed on the host computer Im sure it will run just fine.  I tried installing the newest version of the .net framework and still got a missing file error.  Thanks for sharing though.

jeff

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

Griffith, In
                              United States
                              Member #41637
                              June 20, 2006
                              266 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2007, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Please read the help text included with the program!

screenshot:

Download here: http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/Pirate.html

Ok slfiilppo;

Now I am kinda like what I see, but now how do I find what 10 numbers that I need to pick and choose from? I like playing the Pick 4 in indiana.... so any hints?

Happy new year!

Eddie 

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party