Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Entertaining the Lottery Fairy

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2007, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Tonight, Fantasy 5  (my numbers)  7-10-19-28-30

Winning numbers 7-10-11-18-30 

I won $9 but nobody hit the jackpot which was $272K.   As you say, close doesn't count in the lottery.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3114 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2007, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

One of the advantages of having perhaps the second best lottery web site after LP is authors occasionally send you copies of their software and no I can't give those copies away because they encode my name right into the software so they'd know who did it, not that I would anyway because it would be wrong. 

Anyway the wonderful people at Futuresoft send me a copy of Lotwin Lottery Line Builder.  You can't even buy this software, you rent it for half a year at a time.  It has some unique features you don't find in its lower prices imitators.  Instead  of prediction it has the ability to look at a user selected range of history and find the numbers for each reduced field size that won the most jackpots or if you like had the most 5 numbers or most 4 numbers correct or had the most jackpots and 5 numbers correct.  The way you use it is to find a group that was right the last two times or right then a skip right then a skip that sort of thing. 

So I find a group of 20 numbers that had 7 jackpots in the last 100 draws with two jackpots in the last two draws.  For Florida 2/15/07 it gives 4-5-7-9-11-13-14-16-25-27-31-36-37-38-40-41-43-47-50-53.   I setup all the filters, build the lines and then when it comes to reduce them my cheapskatedness takes over and I go with a filtered 2if6 wheel rather then a 3if6 and end up with only three lines not even using all the numbers. 

The 12/15/07 draw is 07-13-16-28-38-47 five of the six winning numbers among my 20 and what do I get?  Just what I asked for, a line with 2#'s correct.  Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!

In my opinion the lottery fairy only works part time, gets six weeks vacation time and is out sick a lot. 

BobP

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10392 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2007, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion the lottery fairy only works part time, gets six weeks vacation time and is out sick a lot. 

BobP

Extremely well said! Good post!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.