Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seeking answers and understanding about this site...

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7341 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2007, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

This is merely an attack on my credibility. You could have ask me to predict a number from a set for Friday's draw and that would've been respectable but you had to attack me by saying, " Tuff has no chacne of winning."

Stick around, fella..... after I make a couple of accurate predictions from the sets, you will remember NumbaTuff.

Tuff said "I've won 0 jackpots and that's because I rarely play" and it's pretty much a fact you can't win if you don't play. If you're going to call it a personal "attack" every time somebody states the obvious, you'll probably have a problem understanding this site or any other message board site. 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2007, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the site NumbaTuff!  Your screenname sounds like a character from the Lion King!

My advice is to read thru the jackpot and P5 forums.  I have found the key is narrowing down the numbers you play to smaller sets that are affordable to wheel. 

The maddog challenges on the jackpot forum are good to examine and challenge.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2007, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Stack, I never said anything about winning $250,000 in MM.   We don't even have MM here in FL.  I never said I believed there was such a system either.  Please go back and read both my posts. 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20233 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2007, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Oh by all means Numbatuff, put your numbers up on the challenge or on the prediction pages for tonights Powerball or for fridays Mega Millions. Not that I doubt you, but I'm a firm believer that anyone who has something good doesn't have to boast or make statements as to such. Let your numbers do the walk. Nothing to lose right? What I don't understand is that you make statements of your ability and then turn around and ask for help in wheeling. What am I missing here..

Regardless, welcome to LP and good luck...

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
          Member #57256
          December 24, 2007
          40 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2007, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

That's pointless... I mean, what's the point even telling me this ? If you're trying to prove that I can't win because I rarely plays ( and I gave the reason why), your thought-process is beyond me. Did you ever stop to think that if I do play that I might actually win with my bona fide method ? Maybe that didn't register with you or however you mean.....What?.

Other than that, you're just a poster like everyone else that's trying to get an edge in figuring out the lottery numbers. Who are you to say they won't win ??

Again, pointless.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10390 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2007, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

NumbaTuff

" I think the "hints" I gave at my knowledge of the Mega Million numbers are tranparent and clear."

So transparent and so clear that you yourself don't play them.

"Hey, remember before kick off I told you to bet the Bears over Green Bay, remember that, huh? Did you put $110 on it? I gave you the Bears, could you slap some of the winnings on me?"

One ounce of do beats two towns of gonna.

In lotto, one ticket that you can cash beats telling everyone else, "You oughta....." 

how many posts are you going to make before you attempt to peddle a Mega Millions system?

The Vegas line has the O/U at 34 1/2.   

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #57256
              December 24, 2007
              40 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Oh by all means Numbatuff, put your numbers up on the challenge or on the prediction pages for tonights Powerball or for fridays Mega Millions. Not that I doubt you, but I'm a firm believer that anyone who has something good doesn't have to boast or make statements as to such. Let your numbers do the walk. Nothing to lose right? What I don't understand is that you make statements of your ability and then turn around and ask for help in wheeling. What am I missing here..

Regardless, welcome to LP and good luck...

So you're the guy everyone is talking about. What is it that make you stands out. Why is everyone telling me to go to your post?

I'm willing to go wherever to prove me case. And when I accurately predict a number in a set, what is that going to do for me ? I'm suppose to feel some sort of gratification because I accurately guess the number right against MADDOG10 ? Please, fella.... I'm not here to prove that but I will put up a predict in hope that you have some information you can share with me, like working combinations ? Do you ???

United States
                Member #57256
                December 24, 2007
                40 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

NumbaTuff

" I think the "hints" I gave at my knowledge of the Mega Million numbers are tranparent and clear."

So transparent and so clear that you yourself don't play them.

"Hey, remember before kick off I told you to bet the Bears over Green Bay, remember that, huh? Did you put $110 on it? I gave you the Bears, could you slap some of the winnings on me?"

One ounce of do beats two towns of gonna.

In lotto, one ticket that you can cash beats telling everyone else, "You oughta....." 

how many posts are you going to make before you attempt to peddle a Mega Millions system?

The Vegas line has the O/U at 34 1/2.   

Look, people - I'm not here to argue what I know about the Mega Million Lottery. I know my stuff is "top notch." I'm a very discipline spender. It makes no sense to me to spend away on lottery tickets if you not a serious pro at it. I'm damn good at predicting those numbers, my method can testified to it. I only have my words to go on with. I wish there was a way I can find ONE person here that 's on par with as much as I know about picking number and hope we can colloborate into "sensitive information." That's the hard part. So all I can do is say certain words that give hints at my expertise in predicting the lottery. I have done that with my very first post if you read it carefully. Obvious, there's not to many "bright" minds to see it and try to get in touch with me, one-on-one to share some sensitive information.

I think alot of serious lottery players are like myself: we just keep to ourselves and that what I should have done before posting on this site. Good luck to everyone, though. Here's a parting tip....

Do it by pen and paper - that's all you need.

Setup your numbers ( back tracking ) from a descending order, not ascending.

The lottery numbers holds relationship with each other ( REMEMBER THAT !!) 0 is a stand-alone number. Five, three, and seven is a group. Eight, four, and two is a group. Nine, seven, one, and six is a group.

That's 3 number group with "7" sliding back and forth between the 5 group and the 9 group. Again,  the 3 number groups should be name as, The Five's ( 5 7 3), the Eigth's ( 8 4 2), and the Nine's ( 9 7 6 1). Simplicity is the fastest path to acquiring luck.

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you're as bright or as smart at figuring out the lottery numbers - I've gave you some very, very good tips here.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20233 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

So you're the guy everyone is talking about. What is it that make you stands out. Why is everyone telling me to go to your post?

I'm willing to go wherever to prove me case. And when I accurately predict a number in a set, what is that going to do for me ? I'm suppose to feel some sort of gratification because I accurately guess the number right against MADDOG10 ? Please, fella.... I'm not here to prove that but I will put up a predict in hope that you have some information you can share with me, like working combinations ? Do you ???

If you read the prior post instead of fumbling, it's not against me you that you would get your gratification from it's from everyone else on maddogs challenge. The Challenge is already up for powerball tonight so just jump right in there, or if powerball is not your thingy, then the Mega Millions challenge will be up around 5:00 O'clock tomorrow. If your as good as you boast, then this should be a walk in the park right? No pain, No gain right? Nothing sarcastic written here, just plain up-front taking the dog for a walk fella.   

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7713 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Obvious, there's not to many "bright" minds to see it and try to get in touch with me, one-on-one to share some sensitive information.

Gee, thanks. No wonder no one's gotten in touch with you. No thanks.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23348 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2007, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

As someone new, I would think you would be busy collecting information and asking questions, rather than proceeding wiith chip prominently-on-shoulder.  If you aren't aware that you are being perceived as such, allow me to be the first to let you know.

Have you ever registered as a Lottery Post member before?  There have been other past members to "re-emerge" as a challenging doubter, so it would not surprise me.

If you are truly new, then may I suggest a change of heart?

I don't think ANY community forum -- not just Lottery Post -- would enjoy having a new member go around with the sole purpose of throwing doubt on every established member.  Try going to an astronomy forum and insisting that Mercury is not really a planet, for example.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Jack Pot's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                        Member #55246
                        September 20, 2007
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2007, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Pray tell me, why am I reminded of Redtoad?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23348 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm noticing that a lot of the people who sign up just to give players/lotteries a hard time are from the Houston area.  Perhaps they are associated with the class of kids who are trying to pick apart the lotteries.  (Story here: http://www.lotterypost.com/news/167779)

The posts do have that ivory tower "my s*** doesn't stink" attutude about them, so it would make sense to me.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #57256
                            December 24, 2007
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

As someone new, I would think you would be busy collecting information and asking questions, rather than proceeding wiith chip prominently-on-shoulder.  If you aren't aware that you are being perceived as such, allow me to be the first to let you know.

Have you ever registered as a Lottery Post member before?  There have been other past members to "re-emerge" as a challenging doubter, so it would not surprise me.

If you are truly new, then may I suggest a change of heart?

I don't think ANY community forum -- not just Lottery Post -- would enjoy having a new member go around with the sole purpose of throwing doubt on every established member.  Try going to an astronomy forum and insisting that Mercury is not really a planet, for example.

If I came across like that, that was not my intend. To tell you the truth, I am from Houston Texas. I don't know what my fellow Houstonians may have told you but Texas is a big lottery town. I'm not trouting myself off as a "better than you" attitude but I can actually put my method up against any system, wheeling-thing and even your mouth and I would be right. If it's socially incorrect to speak that way, forgive me for being blunt and straight-forward. If the entire world was just blunt and straightforward, I think it would be a much better place.

Another thing, it has nothing to do with being "new" as far as being a lottery player. Just because you been here longer than me doesn't mean you "magically" grow some lottery insights that others don't know about.

For now, I will keep my mouth shut and wait til Friday and post on Mr. Maddog10 'Challenge' thing. He called me out just like you have and I will accept the challenge. All I ever wanted was someone that have as much knowlege about number picking as I do and able to explain to me how to "work combinations" I've been saying it over and over now.... I even some very good tips in hope that someone can come forward and give me what I've asked for but not ONE person step forward. And yet, you criticize me for not bowing down to established members ?

Get a clue.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7341 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Stack, I never said anything about winning $250,000 in MM.   We don't even have MM here in FL.  I never said I believed there was such a system either.  Please go back and read both my posts. 

I used Mega Millions as an example because Tuff said they are a big fan of that game in their first post and matching all 5 numbers without the mega ball wins $250,000. 

When you said "I only responded because of the comment that he/she never plays", I could have used an I Agree! and maybe added 'you can't win if you don't play' or 'why are they talking about a system they don't have the confidence to play'. But instead I wanted to say that even a group of $1, $2, or $5 players still have a chance to win.