Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seeking answers and understanding about this site...

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bigato1010.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23267 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2007, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

If I came across like that, that was not my intend. To tell you the truth, I am from Houston Texas. I don't know what my fellow Houstonians may have told you but Texas is a big lottery town. I'm not trouting myself off as a "better than you" attitude but I can actually put my method up against any system, wheeling-thing and even your mouth and I would be right. If it's socially incorrect to speak that way, forgive me for being blunt and straight-forward. If the entire world was just blunt and straightforward, I think it would be a much better place.

Another thing, it has nothing to do with being "new" as far as being a lottery player. Just because you been here longer than me doesn't mean you "magically" grow some lottery insights that others don't know about.

For now, I will keep my mouth shut and wait til Friday and post on Mr. Maddog10 'Challenge' thing. He called me out just like you have and I will accept the challenge. All I ever wanted was someone that have as much knowlege about number picking as I do and able to explain to me how to "work combinations" I've been saying it over and over now.... I even some very good tips in hope that someone can come forward and give me what I've asked for but not ONE person step forward. And yet, you criticize me for not bowing down to established members ?

Get a clue.

Nope.  Never said anything about "bowing down". 

I said to look around and not sign up and start criticizing.  Big diff.

Glad to hear you'll be participating in Maddog's challenge.  If you go back and research the past several years, you will see that it has a lot of history and good stats.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2007, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I think I made myself clear. I think the "hints" I gave at my knowledge of the Mega Million numbers are tranparent and clear. Of course you have those, like yourself, that chooses to misunderstand or pretend to not understand.... and that's an effective tool to get information out of people. If you think I'm on the defense to prove what I know, you're mistaken - even if you didn't mean it that way, then it can apply to anyone else that may think otherwise.

I've been straightforward in my first post as a newbie. I made it clear that I'm willing to trade tips/knowledge/advices about the Mega Million games but I like to get "usefe" information in return, as well.

My only problems is working combinations. I don't know why and I'm pretty good at what I do. Just to show my credibility as a Mega Million player, I recently predicted on paper 3 numbers accurately with the other two numbers, off by one ( Ex. Number Played - 38... I Played 39). I didn't lose any sleep over it, either. I know TOO MUCH and sometimes I get worried because if I keep going at the rate I'm going..... I can be a consistent winner for the $250.000.00 prize (5 out of 6). That's my goal.

And as I've been saying, I always have the winning numbers that my method points out. I need someone to show me how to "work combinations" and cover all numbers - how do you do that?? How do you figure how many times you will play ?

If I guess right here you are predicting numbers maybe in groups by posted position ascending order 1 thru 5 and the mega ball.

Mega Millions results 12/25:           19-36-37-48-52  +  8

How about predicting the numbers for each set, like....

These are the way the posted results are.

Set 1 ( numbers ) 19

Set 2 ( numbers ) 36

Set 3 ( numbers ) 37

Set 4 ( numbers ) 48

Set 5 ( numbers ) 52

Mega Ball ( numbers 8

So what you may be doing if I guess right is tracking and wheeling by position maybe.

example

set 1 04-06-08-11

set 2 07-09-15-18
    set 3 16-25-27
    set 4 29-32-44
    set 5 31-46-51

mega ball ?

then you exact order wheel by position.

04-07-16-29-31

etc

etc

until you have all wheeled

set 1 the 04-06-08-11 will not appear together in any of your lines.

Been there done that.

If I am wrong disregard this post.

Have a nice day

MAGA

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2007, 12:25 am - IP Logged

A pair of prescription eyeglasses......$180.00

Nose hair removal kit.......$17.00

Cracking the code......PRICELESS!

Thoth's avatar - binary
        Findlay, Ohio
        United States
        Member #4855
        May 28, 2004
        400 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2007, 12:37 am - IP Logged

A pair of prescription eyeglasses......$180.00

Nose hair removal kit.......$17.00

Cracking the code......PRICELESS!

ROFL

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3104 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2007, 2:45 am - IP Logged

NumbaTuff said, "All I ever wanted was someone that have as much knowledge about number picking as I do and able to explain to me how to 'work combinations' I've been saying it over and over now . . ."

To me, to "work combinations" is wheeling or permutations or covering design.  Wheeling has nothing to do with picking numbers it's just a matrix or net to position (predicted) numbers to catch prizes.  Prediction is the engine, wheeling is the gearing or transmission.  Wheeling is pretty much perfected and does not require tips to get help with around here.  If you think there is a wheeling secret that might get out, that would be very unusual. So what exactly are you looking for to "work combinations"?

BobP

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2007, 3:31 am - IP Logged

Lots of people here know a lot about Mega millions but as a collaborative effort we haven't worked out any theories that have won the jackpot we have come close lots of times. With the matrix being as such and the possibility of number diverseness about the only way to win all 5 white balls is to have all the right numbers in a wheel and who's to say what those numbers should be. What size of wheel to run and what amount of money is necessary or cost effective to play. (individual out of pocket money) We can all come up with numbers that might win.

For jackpot under 20 million i only spend about 5 bucks. Over 150 million i might spend 15 bucks and if the pots get near 300 million i might spend around 56 bucks. Thats 56 tickets and a good coverage wheel should be around 150 bucks or more.

If there were a definitive way to predict what numbers to wheel then thousands of people would be doing it. possible are doing it and missing by 2 digits.

Lots of people have created wheels that might contain the right numbers but couldn't afford to play all the combinations. Supposed you did create a wheel that won and didn't play who's to say you could do it again. There are no proved wheeling methods that can win on low budget bets. Unless your wheel contains the right numbers. And those are the key words (contains the right numbers) your just playing and hoping to win.

However maddogs challenge only allows up to (12) white balls from 1-56 and (4) mega balls from 1-46. no wheeling here your 12 number picks must show up in order to get any credit for your selections ( pat on the back and some WTGoes.)

My wheeling method is 12 white balls and the size of my wheel is dependent on my cost to play out of pocket money. And i just pick mega balls that come out the most often or ones that might be due. I mix hot, cold and luke warm numbers in my wheels.

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
              Lotto City, Michigan
              United States
              Member #36256
              March 30, 2006
              1472 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2008, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

If I came across like that, that was not my intend. To tell you the truth, I am from Houston Texas. I don't know what my fellow Houstonians may have told you but Texas is a big lottery town. I'm not trouting myself off as a "better than you" attitude but I can actually put my method up against any system, wheeling-thing and even your mouth and I would be right. If it's socially incorrect to speak that way, forgive me for being blunt and straight-forward. If the entire world was just blunt and straightforward, I think it would be a much better place.

Another thing, it has nothing to do with being "new" as far as being a lottery player. Just because you been here longer than me doesn't mean you "magically" grow some lottery insights that others don't know about.

For now, I will keep my mouth shut and wait til Friday and post on Mr. Maddog10 'Challenge' thing. He called me out just like you have and I will accept the challenge. All I ever wanted was someone that have as much knowlege about number picking as I do and able to explain to me how to "work combinations" I've been saying it over and over now.... I even some very good tips in hope that someone can come forward and give me what I've asked for but not ONE person step forward. And yet, you criticize me for not bowing down to established members ?

Get a clue.

A student is not above his teacher---Confucius

United States
                Member #56862
                December 6, 2007
                1826 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

my mom always told me you get more flies with honey.   and everybody said amen.  kid

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31352 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2008, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

my mom always told me you get more flies with honey.   and everybody said amen.  kid

Wise Mom.

Amen.

love to nibble those micey feet.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                    Magnolia, Delaware
                    United States
                    Member #18795
                    July 20, 2005
                    789 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2008, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Get a clue.

Well, NumbaTuff where were you in the Mega Millions challenge for the 28th of Dec.? Or the one on Jan 1 of 2008? I guess you are all MOUTH and No Action! Sounds about right for most people who wear a 10 gallon hat and pointed boots and walk like they have a corn cob stuck up their A**! Yes, I am referring to all Texas Loud Mouths like yourself! Put up or shut up NumbaTuff, put your numbers where your big mouth seems to be. Otherwise you are nothing more than a trash talking lowlife that needs to find another site to go harass the members of!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2008, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, NumbaTuff where were you in the Mega Millions challenge for the 28th of Dec.? Or the one on Jan 1 of 2008? I guess you are all MOUTH and No Action! Sounds about right for most people who wear a 10 gallon hat and pointed boots and walk like they have a corn cob stuck up their A**! Yes, I am referring to all Texas Loud Mouths like yourself! Put up or shut up NumbaTuff, put your numbers where your big mouth seems to be. Otherwise you are nothing more than a trash talking lowlife that needs to find another site to go harass the members of!

I Agree!

Lookie likey Missa Numbanosotouffe she a fogahta to playa hersa a numbas!

Go to fullsize image Me so like sa numbas!

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3333 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2008, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Get a clue.

If your system is that good then by all means give it a whirl in Maddog's Challenges.  Who knows you could have some fun by being part of the Lottery Post community.

Otherwise I've seen many come on LP with a system that beats all systems but fail to put it to the test by posting what it yields in either predictions or Challenges .... then they fade off the horizon fast as they appeared.

Please I'd like to see what your system produces.  I don't have any one system and mostly fly by the seat of my pants when picking numbers so something that works consistently would be of great interest provided it can prove itself.

Otherwise  BS  BS  BS   BS  BS  BS  

Good luck to everyone!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Looks like there'll be no putting up. Corn cob wins.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                            Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Looks like there'll be no putting up. Corn cob wins.

I think numba was a prior corn lover who was here before under another name.  I thought that, when on another post, numba was claiming that the lottery keeps territorial, racial, and ethnic stats. on players etc., I guess trying to start baseless arguments or just being on the edge. Someone had made the same claim a couple of months ago, I think it was the red toad maybe?

Go to fullsize image 

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                              Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #46704
                              September 23, 2006
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2008, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Prediction Statistics for NumbaTuff

No report available: NumbaTuff has not posted any predictions.

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont