Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting Numbers

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by evaluna.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I've played numbers for a long time. When I lived in NY I use to buy a magazine lottery news and in there where predictions from Steve player and a bunch of other columnist. The problem was there were TOO MANY NUMBERS!!!! Come on man! Can we stick to just TWO NUMBERS to predict? A non-match number 123 or a Double Digit? Maybe we can start a prediction page for just TWO NUMBERS.  To many members here give too many numbers. Of course they are going to hit somewhere. That goes for any of the lottery games.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

What state? Or States?

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

What state? Or States?

There should be a separate area for predicting only two numbers for any State. When I look at the prediction area it drives me crazy when I see sooooooooooooooooo many numbers people are predicting. Maybe if there was a section for only two numbers and everybody get there collective minds together we can all predict a "universal number" . A number that we feel will come out for many states. If you predict lets say 20 numbers of course one will show up in some states. If I predict lets say 354, 231,245, 778, 338, 594,124, 427, etc.. chances are some will fall in one or two states. It's just too many numbers and costly at that.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2008, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

There should be a separate area for predicting only two numbers for any State. When I look at the prediction area it drives me crazy when I see sooooooooooooooooo many numbers people are predicting. Maybe if there was a section for only two numbers and everybody get there collective minds together we can all predict a "universal number" . A number that we feel will come out for many states. If you predict lets say 20 numbers of course one will show up in some states. If I predict lets say 354, 231,245, 778, 338, 594,124, 427, etc.. chances are some will fall in one or two states. It's just too many numbers and costly at that.

Maybe you should moderate this. Go for it. Create the preliminary sequence. Jump on board. Hit the start button....lol

I say 980 for Florida. And 911.

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should moderate this. Go for it. Create the preliminary sequence. Jump on board. Hit the start button....lol

That's what I'm talking about!!!!! That's Great!!! That's within everybody's budget. I say for China 800.

Only one number. If more people can just give one number they feel strong about maybe with this energy it will come out.

Focus People!!! Come on!!!! You can do it!!!!! I like your 980 for china.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7298 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

What about the mirrors, vtracs, one up, one down, adding 666 (or do you subtract?), and multiplying (or is it divide?) by Pi or the square root of 2?

I thought we needed at least 50 straight/box predictions and say they are good for all pick-3s to get any credibility.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2008, 12:03 am - IP Logged

What about the mirrors, vtracs, one up, one down, adding 666 (or do you subtract?), and multiplying (or is it divide?) by Pi or the square root of 2?

I thought we needed at least 50 straight/box predictions and say they are good for all pick-3s to get any credibility.

Just pick 2 sets of numbers. That's what the author asks.

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2008, 1:05 am - IP Logged

That's right ONLY two numbers a no match and a double digit. The whole idea is to focus!!! If I were to tell you, you only have 10 days to live. You would focus on what you wanted to do for those ten days. If I tell you, you have 50 years before you die you would look at things a whole lot differently. That what I would like you guys to approach this. Only two number. If you look at other states besides your own then see if you can give a "universal number". One that you feel will hit in more than one state for that day. I gave 800 as my pick for China. Tonight if it doesn't come out I will predict again.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2008, 1:12 am - IP Logged

To many members here give too many numbers. Of course they are going to hit somewhere. That goes for any of the lottery games. 

I Agree!  In the real world, most people would go broke in a year.

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2008, 1:43 am - IP Logged

To many members here give too many numbers. Of course they are going to hit somewhere. That goes for any of the lottery games. 

The idea is to seperate the really great predictors from the so so. If only two numbers are given then in time we will know who's who. I can't play 15 numbers a day. That's just plain CRAZY or LOCO!!!!

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7298 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:05 am - IP Logged

If 25 people select 2 sets each, we'll still have 50 numbers. You already gave 980 and 911; we don't need any more numbers.

Charlestown,Indiana
                        United States
                        Member #57417
                        January 4, 2008
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2008, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I'll take a shot at Indiana-------------489, 699  love the idea since retirement, I must watch losing budget.  Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                          Idaho
                          United States
                          Member #56506
                          November 21, 2007
                          6537 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I would probably go broke in a month. LOL There is no way I can play 20-50 numbers a day. No way.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

PA 369-487

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                              Member #26882
                              November 23, 2005
                              1404 Posts