Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting Numbers

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by evaluna.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51029 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged
01/27

853, 350

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2008, 8:36 am - IP Logged

1/27 825 for China. No hit for me.

FloridaGirl's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Ft lauderdale , florida
      United States
      Member #4606
      May 7, 2004
      220 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2008, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I  do like the prediction of only few numbers.

I have been playing only one number for Florida..... 193

that  193  digit  is due for Florida...........and my second  choice would be 198

FloridaGirl

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2008, 9:15 am - IP Logged

I  do like the prediction of only few numbers.

I have been playing only one number for Florida..... 193

that  193  digit  is due for Florida...........and my second  choice would be 198

FloridaGirl

Me too!! F.Y.I. I dreamt 918 on 1/27. Just thought you might want to know. Look at mystic forum .  Hope you hit it!!!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2008, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Me too!! F.Y.I. I dreamt 918 on 1/27. Just thought you might want to know. Look at mystic forum .  Hope you hit it!!!

okay, tommorrow 1/28 I'll play 522and 501. I think the 5 will fall in the first column.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4148 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

This has been fun, but it is time to move on. I leave these with you for comparison. One of these are very likely to hit before next Friday.

I 100 percent agree with being drawing specific and reducing them to the lowest amount of combos possible without weeding out the hit. It will be rare to get it down to one or two numbers with any degree of certainty. My normal method of giving 10 singles and 10 doubles would have given you a straight on that 825 that came last night. Since doubles came the night before you would have done well just playing the 10 singles.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #46704
              September 23, 2006
              3692 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2008, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Point well taken Dead_Aim

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

benmas's avatar - waveform
                Rhode Island
                United States
                Member #56010
                October 28, 2007
                434 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2008, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Point well taken Dead_Aim

The correct way of saying is : "THE YIN and the YANG"  i learned that recently it was a Question on 1 vs 100 (no G in yin)

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2008, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

The correct way of saying is : "THE YIN and the YANG"  i learned that recently it was a Question on 1 vs 100 (no G in yin)

Yes, Ying and Yang were oriental siamese twins...lol

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2008, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

This has been fun, but it is time to move on. I leave these with you for comparison. One of these are very likely to hit before next Friday.

I 100 percent agree with being drawing specific and reducing them to the lowest amount of combos possible without weeding out the hit. It will be rare to get it down to one or two numbers with any degree of certainty. My normal method of giving 10 singles and 10 doubles would have given you a straight on that 825 that came last night. Since doubles came the night before you would have done well just playing the 10 singles.

Thanks for your numbers!!! As I said before this was for the budget players. We are all here to Hit!Hit! and hit again. I think very few people have "the gift" to predict numbers given few choices. The more numbers you play naturally your odd goes up. But anyway, I hope everybody here finds a hit somewhere somehow.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                      Member #6363
                      August 20, 2004
                      4148 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2008, 9:28 am - IP Logged

That did not take long. There is a box hit for you, (674) but it was my third number. So you could have played 2 numbers a day and got nothing or played 10 numbers a day and got a box and a straight hit. Ponder

There is a 30.2% chance one of these numbers will fall again within 5 days.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2008, 10:07 am - IP Logged

That did not take long. There is a box hit for you, (674) but it was my third number. So you could have played 2 numbers a day and got nothing or played 10 numbers a day and got a box and a straight hit. Ponder

There is a 30.2% chance one of these numbers will fall again within 5 days.

Ha..Ha.. You have a valid point. Don't think I think I'm above trying your numbers. Remember I'm new here and I'm also trying to find a nitch too. Thanks for your numbers. I'll be watching and playing. 

Philadelphia,Pa.
                          United States
                          Member #58042
                          January 28, 2008
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: January 28, 2008, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I've played numbers for a long time. When I lived in NY I use to buy a magazine lottery news and in there where predictions from Steve player and a bunch of other columnist. The problem was there were TOO MANY NUMBERS!!!! Come on man! Can we stick to just TWO NUMBERS to predict? A non-match number 123 or a Double Digit? Maybe we can start a prediction page for just TWO NUMBERS.  To many members here give too many numbers. Of course they are going to hit somewhere. That goes for any of the lottery games.

I totally agree with you'jackpotismine'.....first of all most people who play the lotteries are on limited  or fixed incomes and don't have a lot of money to be playing a whole bunch of numbers...how about a page that would feature no more than TWO SELECTIONS for each game?? A couple of times what I did was wrote some of the selections,(say like ten),down on slips of paper, folded them and put them in a small jar. I shook the jar up and simply picked out two or three of the slips of paper......those were the numbers that I played for that particular day!!!! This helped me to stay within my 'lottery budget', and I did actually hit  several times with this method....give it a try---it's a heck of a lot better than trying to play a list of 50 or 60 numbers!!!!!

evaluna