Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predicting Numbers

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by evaluna.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2008, 3:44 am - IP Logged

THanks everyone for your posts really!!!!

But please keep it only two numbers a no match 123 or a double or triple 223 or 222. We want to keep it simple. I personally only play two numbers a day. Remember they're watching us. LOL

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #46704
    September 23, 2006
    3692 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2008, 4:18 am - IP Logged

At the end of the day the point is to make a profit, playing only 1 or 2 numbers sounds like a

good idea but you could very well loose all year long doing that.  Here on LP as far as stats go

yellow means profit, other than that you are loosing. The lottery is the cheapest gamble with

the biggest payout. Maybe sitting some draws out would allow a couple draws with slightly more

picks. I do agree though, 50 All State picks doesnt make much money unless you are eliminating

the states you dont get hitts in

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2008, 4:46 am - IP Logged

At the end of the day the point is to make a profit, playing only 1 or 2 numbers sounds like a

good idea but you could very well loose all year long doing that.  Here on LP as far as stats go

yellow means profit, other than that you are loosing. The lottery is the cheapest gamble with

the biggest payout. Maybe sitting some draws out would allow a couple draws with slightly more

picks. I do agree though, 50 All State picks doesnt make much money unless you are eliminating

the states you dont get hitts in

Your point is well taken. Everybody plays differently. I'm just trying to get it narrow down so it doesn't become overhelming. If I feel strong about a number I'd rather take a chance a put 5 bucks than play 30 numbers. To each it's own. The idea is to focus. If everybody only gives two numbers that's still a lot of numbers. So predictors give 30+ numbers... too much. I'm just trying to start something here.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5121 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2008, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Just pick 2 sets of numbers. That's what the author asks.

123 ...........456

somewhere ITW for the next 10 DAY'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL                    Drum 

benmas's avatar - waveform
          Rhode Island
          United States
          Member #56010
          October 28, 2007
          434 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2008, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Two numbers:

X76 and Y53

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2008, 9:18 am - IP Logged

088 fell for China (1/26). Didn't hit it. I predict  for tomorrow 801 and 855. I think the 8 will come out in the first roll. 

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2008, 9:22 am - IP Logged

China Lottery

814-478-539-888

Jackpot,

Wasn't your draw 088 today? I would have to say I was pretty darn close to a hit for you. If we cant give doubles or trips then how can we help you win? Because they are part of the game and do come!

And 2 numbers only? Good luck with that, even I play 4 a day to hit in my state.

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: January 26, 2008, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Jackpot,

Wasn't your draw 088 today? I would have to say I was pretty darn close to a hit for you. If we cant give doubles or trips then how can we help you win? Because they are part of the game and do come!

And 2 numbers only? Good luck with that, even I play 4 a day to hit in my state.

I know you were close. I think you misunderstand the plan. The idea is to pick one no match 123 AND a double digit or a triple. Two numbers. Triple do come out but not often. IF you feel a triple is due then put a triple number instead of the double digit. The reason I think two numbers is good is because remember other members are giving number too so if you give two and I give two and other members give two it becomes a whole lot of numbers that us poor folks on a budget can't play. Let say you say  678 and 688 and somebody else have the same number then I might play the number that most members have a feeling for it coming out. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from playing 50 numbers on there own. If you have the dough go for it. I appreciate any blessing I get from anyone here at LP.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                  Member #6363
                  August 20, 2004
                  4059 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2008, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

China 3D 1/27/08

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2008, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

438, 106 Probably want to start this in the Pick 3 forum. jmo.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

034 fell in Egypt.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                        Member #26882
                        November 23, 2005
                        1404 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2008, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I know you were close. I think you misunderstand the plan. The idea is to pick one no match 123 AND a double digit or a triple. Two numbers. Triple do come out but not often. IF you feel a triple is due then put a triple number instead of the double digit. The reason I think two numbers is good is because remember other members are giving number too so if you give two and I give two and other members give two it becomes a whole lot of numbers that us poor folks on a budget can't play. Let say you say  678 and 688 and somebody else have the same number then I might play the number that most members have a feeling for it coming out. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from playing 50 numbers on there own. If you have the dough go for it. I appreciate any blessing I get from anyone here at LP.

I never had to play 50 numbers to hit, but I do play more than 2. Only on rare occasions have I only played just one number and hit on it and that is because the vibe and vision of it was so strong. I see lots of numbers but they are not always for me.

I don't believe anyone here is playing only 2 numbers and hitting every day, if so I would like to put them on my favorites list as well. Some might hit playing 4, 5, or 6 or more numbers but not on 2. If there is someone on here hitting daily on only 1or 2 numbers, congratulations, you are a genius.

I do hope you get a blessing though! Good Luck

United States
                          Member #51666
                          April 18, 2007
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2008, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

034 fell in Egypt.

Hi pacattack05 ,

LOL haha funny . Maybe it may fall in your state tonight ? Who knows ? so you won't need another bucket of ices to put on your behind like you did for not playing 470 in your state...

wish you good luck if you play this number for your state tonight LOL .

happysmilerSmiley

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2008, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I never had to play 50 numbers to hit, but I do play more than 2. Only on rare occasions have I only played just one number and hit on it and that is because the vibe and vision of it was so strong. I see lots of numbers but they are not always for me.

I don't believe anyone here is playing only 2 numbers and hitting every day, if so I would like to put them on my favorites list as well. Some might hit playing 4, 5, or 6 or more numbers but not on 2. If there is someone on here hitting daily on only 1or 2 numbers, congratulations, you are a genius.

I do hope you get a blessing though! Good Luck

I Agree!

I have played only one or two numbers quite often.

But like you said they do not happen every day. Just play them until they hit. Sometimes they come in a short span and other times you wait so long you dump them for something else. Then they hit after you dump them.

This game is a rat race. Frustrating to the hills. You should see the holes I have kicked into the walls.

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Again, I'm not trying to get people to play only two numbers just trying to get members to give US two of the best they think will fall. Last night I dreamt of 918 and 22 but I'm playing for China 801,855 based on my hunch. I really am just trying to focus the power within all of us. I believe in it all. Dreams, Clairvoyance, UFO, GOD , etc... Numbers are very supernatural in nature. They mean many different things to different people. Keep it fun!!!