Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody try this system?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2008, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Anybody try this system from Paul Connor?  Algorithims that Google uses for there search engines.  Can anyone explain what this means? He says he wins 27K a month.  I like the guys website.  Too much money upfront.  I would sell my system for much less. For some reason, I can't seem to even type the link on this post.  Winning .

Long Island, NY
    United States
    Member #57412
    January 3, 2008
    419 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

very weird folks.  Almost like the system is not allowing me to type ths mans website in.  At the least, if you google Paul Connor you'll end up on one of his sites. Interesting reading at the least.  One more time..... (winning )

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2008, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Obviously, Todd is not allowing you to post the link here. I saw the link the other day, but I guess he deemed it inappropriate.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2008, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Anybody try this system from Paul Connor?  Algorithims that Google uses for there search engines.  Can anyone explain what this means? He says he wins 27K a month.  I like the guys website.  Too much money upfront.  I would sell my system for much less. For some reason, I can't seem to even type the link on this post.  Winning .

You have a handful of posts to your name, so there is not a high trust factor.  Many times a person who starts a web site goes around trying to create discussions about their web site, as if they are someone who stumbled across it.

Besides, 99% of the claims about lottery systems on the Internet are complete BS, no matter how great the web site looks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Long Island, NY
          United States
          Member #57412
          January 3, 2008
          419 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2008, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Todd.  I understand.  I have zero affiliation with the system I posted about or any other system. I just assumed that this was the place to "discuss" (not sell) various lottey systems out there.

I just found the subject of algorithms (in the context this fellow represents it) interesting.  I must say though, this fellow does have an "extremely thorough" internet marketing program in place to push his program.  He has every base covered.  All the tricks, buzzers and whistles. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2008, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Todd.  I understand.  I have zero affiliation with the system I posted about or any other system. I just assumed that this was the place to "discuss" (not sell) various lottey systems out there.

I just found the subject of algorithms (in the context this fellow represents it) interesting.  I must say though, this fellow does have an "extremely thorough" internet marketing program in place to push his program.  He has every base covered.  All the tricks, buzzers and whistles. 

If you think the system is so great, use it to pick some predictions for the prediction board and if you end up on the top ten predictors list then you'll have some creditability.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2008, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I don't know anything about the system being great or not.  I just found the subject of his methodology interesting and was wondering if anybody out there in TV Land has tried it.  I wouldnt pay $47 bucks for it.....or even consider it unless a number of know posters (of integrity) chimed in that they tried it and the informaton was of some value.

It's the thing about Algorithms that Google uses in search engines stuff that I found curious. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2008, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't know anything about the system being great or not.  I just found the subject of his methodology interesting and was wondering if anybody out there in TV Land has tried it.  I wouldnt pay $47 bucks for it.....or even consider it unless a number of know posters (of integrity) chimed in that they tried it and the informaton was of some value.

It's the thing about Algorithms that Google uses in search engines stuff that I found curious. 

You may be surprised that you're not getting a bunch of excited reactions to the idea of using Google algorithms.

Most of the veterans here know that all of the lottery systems marketed like the one you're looking at are not created by someone who has truly found "the answer".

Despite the fact that they come up with a variety of different things to base their numbers upon, all these systems share a common thread:  they are all created by a person who has little interest in winning the lottery, and lots of interest in finding new marketing tricks that will cause gullible people to fork out big bucks.

The guy is probably pricing it high because it is a new marketing trick that others have not coped (yet), so as the only huckster with a Google algorithm lottery system, he will get a certain fractional percentage of the population to give him the big money.

If you hang around long enough, you'll see lots and lots of these systems mentioned.  Surprisingly or not, many of these systems will be mentioned by people with very few posts to their name.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

libra's avatar - chi
                  Cleveland , Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #961
                  December 27, 2002
                  43730 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2008, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I have Paul Conner book Lotto Hidden Secrets. Is this the book you are refering to? If so save your money and go to www.lotto-logix.com click on articles and scroll down to Lottery Concepts Copyright 1994 by Robert Perkis. Because that's the entire book in one article, nothing was changed. I have the book because I collect lottery systems. When I got the e-book ,I knew I had seen it before somewhere. I don't know if Paul Conner bought the rights to the book or not, but if he did I don't think it would still be on the Lotto - Logix site.

Good Luck Libra Dave

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2008, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I have Paul Conner book Lotto Hidden Secrets. Is this the book you are refering to? If so save your money and go to www.lotto-logix.com click on articles and scroll down to Lottery Concepts Copyright 1994 by Robert Perkis. Because that's the entire book in one article, nothing was changed. I have the book because I collect lottery systems. When I got the e-book ,I knew I had seen it before somewhere. I don't know if Paul Conner bought the rights to the book or not, but if he did I don't think it would still be on the Lotto - Logix site.

Good Luck Libra Dave

There are only so many common sense thoughts that can be written about playing lotteries and most have been written several times before, so much of this information is being rewritten, repackaged and resold as something new.  With new people coming of legal age to play the lotteries everyday, there is always a new market for this old information.

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
                      United States
                      Member #57412
                      January 3, 2008
                      419 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2008, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  99.9% of the Lotto Tips I usually find, I'm already doing...for years now.  Thank you for the link Libra Dave.  A nice informative read.  I guess I will google Algorithms to refresh myself.  I did it once before but it was tough to follow.  Another interesting concept this fellow mentions is something about vibration resonance or something.  Wild.  Sometimes, wild is good if it works.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3106 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2008, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Good Luck Libra Dave

Paul Conner or whatever he is calling himself these days stole Lottery Concepts and is selling it as his own.  He took customer comments from G.H. he has since stolen wheels and articles from other authors and added them as bonuses to the book.  I gotta write a new book that stuff's over ten years old.  Setup a page to warn people about this Paul Conner guy with a full copy of one of his ads, all the links on it now go to my free book.  Not much more I can do without enriching lawyers and the book is free so I don't suffer any loss of income, etc. 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/winning .html

BobP

Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3106 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2008, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Paul Conner or whatever he is calling himself these days stole Lottery Concepts and is selling it as his own.  He took customer comments from G.H. he has since stolen wheels and articles from other authors and added them as bonuses to the book.  I gotta write a new book that stuff's over ten years old.  Setup a page to warn people about this Paul Conner guy with a full copy of one of his ads, all the links on it now go to my free book.  Not much more I can do without enriching lawyers and the book is free so I don't suffer any loss of income, etc. 

BobP

Sorry the robot won't let Paul Conner's site name appear even in my link to expose it.  Just go to Lotto-Logix.com Information scroll down the right side menu till you see the w i n n i n g  l o t t o  s t r a t i g i e s ad box with the pretty girl, that's one of his ad banners heck if he can steal my work I can use his to expose it, click that it goes to my exposè page not his scam site. There you can click on the link to get my free book Lottery Concepts.  He's giving away Power Trails and other free stuff from the site as a bonus.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2008, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

BobP

Looks like the only secret Paul Conner has is that his information is the work of someone else and is free on their websites and now that's not a secret any longer.

I've made some observations about most of the winning numbers in the PowerBall and MegaMillions drawings, but I'm afraid if I discuss them at LP, they too may become part of the secrets he's selling so I'm waiting until after I win a jackpot.

Note:if I don't win a jackpot before the end of this year, they won't be worth discussing.

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3106 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2008, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the only secret Paul Conner has is that his information is the work of someone else and is free on their websites and now that's not a secret any longer.

I've made some observations about most of the winning numbers in the PowerBall and MegaMillions drawings, but I'm afraid if I discuss them at LP, they too may become part of the secrets he's selling so I'm waiting until after I win a jackpot.

Note:if I don't win a jackpot before the end of this year, they won't be worth discussing.

Thanks RJOh I've always appreciated your support.  IMHO the more quality lottery information out there the better.  The more it's out there the harder it is for these creeps to steal it and sell it because all the customers will realize it is republished from free sources and demand their money back.  This is the beauty of LotteryPost, a true source for free lottery information.  If we all start holding our cards close what's to talk about besides winners who waste their good fortune.  Publish your good works in progress, maybe it will inspire others who by standing on your shoulders will help you reach your goal.

BobP