Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody try this system?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3114 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2008, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  99.9% of the Lotto Tips I usually find, I'm already doing...for years now.  Thank you for the link Libra Dave.  A nice informative read.  I guess I will google Algorithms to refresh myself.  I did it once before but it was tough to follow.  Another interesting concept this fellow mentions is something about vibration resonance or something.  Wild.  Sometimes, wild is good if it works.

You might want to consider many of the lottery tips you've already found and may be using are actually causing you to lose.  All too many lottery players are playing "hot" and "cold" numbers on a split wheel (two independent wheels 3if3+3if4 side by side merged and sold as a 3if6 wheel) and filtering out all odd, all even, all low or all high combinations that could have given them a better shot at a 4# or 5# prize whose winning numbers are all odd or even or low or high.  For example, four of the winning numbers are odd and you only allowed 2/3/4 odd in your combinations and 4 odd numbers are drawn you have only one way to win a 4# prize in some combinations, but if some of your combinations have 6 all odd you've got 15 ways to win in that one line. 

Flitering is the way to go, if you only care about winning a jackpot and not about recovering some of your losses while doing so.

BobP

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2008, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

BobP nice to meet you - I have read several of your articles and would just like to thank you for the insight... I've added a few ideas of yours here and there to my spreadsheets. Just wanted to say thanks - and keep on writing... Pogo :-)

jigzy516's avatar - driver
      Houston, TX
      United States
      Member #57462
      January 5, 2008
      33 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2008, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RJOh I've always appreciated your support.  IMHO the more quality lottery information out there the better.  The more it's out there the harder it is for these creeps to steal it and sell it because all the customers will realize it is republished from free sources and demand their money back.  This is the beauty of LotteryPost, a true source for free lottery information.  If we all start holding our cards close what's to talk about besides winners who waste their good fortune.  Publish your good works in progress, maybe it will inspire others who by standing on your shoulders will help you reach your goal.

BobP

man you guys are really awesome. i feel like jesus when he was young and listening to all the older wise men speaking about biblical truths. you people are truly intellectuals.....the smartest of the smart. all of you speak truthfully and express yourselfs so that others may not make the same mistakes. God bless you!!! 

I totally agree about all these lottery systems books that keep coming out....many of them are just rubbish! i feel that what todd has going on here is the wisest investment a person can make. instead of purchasing a book for $50 that claims to hold the key a person can merely subscribe to lotterypost.com and for a small monthly fee discuss many possible "keys" that will help them unlock the lottery for there state maybe not forever....but at least for a short time for them to win some earnings.

Thank you todd for a wonderful site and for not trying to scam us out of our money!!!!

If it is to be...then it is up to me!
        Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #57412
        January 3, 2008
        419 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2008, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Just another internet huckster.  I'm not a bit surprised. So.......you don't think "Paul Connor" is really a university math professor?  Who spents years developing this method?Smile

Algorithms are just an arbitrary method of narrowing things down; when you have many choices.  As you know there are many methods/computer software out there to narrow down the given field to try to determine the winning lottery numbers.  In relation to search engines algorithms, humans arbitrarily program the engines to give the most popular/relavant info sites when you do a search on some topic.  What confusing crap huh?  Fortunately I know a little about programing.  So in short, in one line, my take:

Google Algorithms=play the numbers that come up the most.

Far from a new concept.  For fun,  I'll do some number analysis to see if thats true. If the #2 has come up the most times in the last 500 draws, does that make it any more likely to hit? 

So far, the only best method for me is to blend all methods.  A little of everything.  Winning justifys any plan, any level of professed knowledge, bottom line. Just a very educated loser.  Until then it's just another method.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19903 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2008, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Just another internet huckster.  I'm not a bit surprised. So.......you don't think "Paul Connor" is really a university math professor?  Who spents years developing this method?Smile

Algorithms are just an arbitrary method of narrowing things down; when you have many choices.  As you know there are many methods/computer software out there to narrow down the given field to try to determine the winning lottery numbers.  In relation to search engines algorithms, humans arbitrarily program the engines to give the most popular/relavant info sites when you do a search on some topic.  What confusing crap huh?  Fortunately I know a little about programing.  So in short, in one line, my take:

Far from a new concept.  For fun,  I'll do some number analysis to see if thats true. If the #2 has come up the most times in the last 500 draws, does that make it any more likely to hit? 

So far, the only best method for me is to blend all methods.  A little of everything.  Winning justifys any plan, any level of professed knowledge, bottom line. Just a very educated loser.  Until then it's just another method.

"Google Algorithms=play the numbers that come up the most."

Actually playing the numbers that come up the most is not a bad idea.  For example since the last matrix change of PowerBall, twenty-two numbers have come up 48% of the time even though they were only 40% of the numbers and have included 4 of the winning numbers 35 times and all 5 winning numbers 3 times. 

If one had only played combinations from that group of numbers, their odd of having all 5 winning numbers would have increased by over 200% when all the winning numbers were in that group and the rest of the time their odds of matching 3 or 4 would have been greatly increased too.

I think with a little research and experimenting one can reduce the observation period from all 256 drawings since the matrix changed to a group of more recent drawings and have even better success.  I've been trying that with MegaMillions and it's showing some good results.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2008, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi DownandDirty,

I wouldnt put too much confidence in algorythyms to pick lottery numbers. A while back, I bought a software called Lotto cheetah and as part of buying the system, you got a software called Lotto Egg which supposively uses algorythms to pick the numbers. Needless to say, it never produced one winning ticket. Just be cautious of strange systems out there.

I've had most of my hits using pencil and paper and picking the hot and cold numbers from a certain date range in the lottery history.. works well for pick 3.

Best of luck!

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19903 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2008, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

"A while back, I bought a software called Lotto cheetah and as part of buying the system, you got a software called Lotto Egg which supposively uses algorythms to pick the numbers."

Lotto Cheatad is advertised as freeware, you pay for additional keys to update once the free ones are used up.  The problem is you have little or no control, you're at the mercy of it so called algorithm to pick the combinations to play. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3114 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2008, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

"A while back, I bought a software called Lotto cheetah and as part of buying the system, you got a software called Lotto Egg which supposively uses algorythms to pick the numbers."

Lotto Cheatad is advertised as freeware, you pay for additional keys to update once the free ones are used up.  The problem is you have little or no control, you're at the mercy of it so called algorithm to pick the combinations to play. 

Lotto Cheatah is a weighted random number generater that uses the draw history to weigh the numbers.  Everyone gets a different answer so when they announce a win you can't duplicate it.  BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23352 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Heck, the photo on his site is probably ripped off from somewhere too.  I'll bet you could dig it up on some college site.  Or maybe he "stole" someone's identity (a real college prof named Paul Connor).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!