Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Catch 2 digits doing it everyday ... system

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 9 years ago by paurths.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2008, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Actually .....this method could be used as 2 really good filters.  We all know that filters can go to sleep on us sometimes and we have to turn to others for our help.

In this method we can look at the 2 digits in 2 different ways.

1.  The first way is looking for 2 digits hitting every draw .....either one or the other or both every single day in an unbroken string. 

2.  A second way is looking for 2 digits NOT hitting every draw.... ( Missing Digits) in an unbroken string . 

*In  fact it would be just as helpful .....and telling to actually have another chart showing the 2 digits NOT hitting each draw together.   When one filter is asleep....the other could be having a party!   

In the beginning of this post .... the two States used as examples that hit were actually one way (Hitting each draw) .......and the second state NC was the other way 2 missing digits ( Not hitting each draw).  

It could easily be set up as 2 perfectly equally important filters.

Naughty

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2008, 10:30 am - IP Logged

A pretty good  example of the power of having  2 different filters ..... right now in NY midday.

1.Hot hitting 2 digit strings ..... digits 5 and 6 are hitting every day...for 7 days in a row.

2. Cold Non hitting 2 digit strings ....  digits 0 and 3 are NOT hitting every day for the last 11 draws.

Group 2. ( NoN hitting)  ......is the more significant group of the 2 right now in NY.  I would be looking for either the digits 0 or 3 or Both to show any second.

Starting filter numbers.... containing missing NoN hitting digits   0 or 3

488 straights missing for 11 draws.. almost 50%(close enough)

019, 028, 037, 046, 136, 235, 389, 029, 038, 047, 056, 137, 236, 039, 048, 057, 138, 237, 345, 012, 049, 058, 067, 139, 238, 346, 013, 059, 068, 239, 347, 356, 014, 023, 069, 078, 348, 357, 015, 024, 079, 123, 349, 358, 367, 016, 025, 034, 089, 359, 368, 017, 026, 035, 134, 369, 378, 018, 027, 036, 045, 135, 234, 379

000, 055, 334, 001, 335, 344, 399, 002, 011, 066, 336, 003, 337, 355, 004, 022, 077, 338, 005, 113, 339, 366, 006, 033, 088, 007, 133, 223, 377, 008, 044, 099, 233, 009, 333, 388

Just as a side note..... if ...    IF you decided to subtract out the Group one digits of 5 and 6 from the Group 2 Cold group 0 and 3 group. YOu would be able to filter 36 singles ..26 of the doubles ...and 2 trips from the above group.  Total subtraction ...296 straights from the above.   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      Spring Lake
      United States
      Member #313
      April 26, 2002
      181 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Hey Ricky

Are you going to add it to LotoSoft so we can back test.
      Thanks for the awesome program!

Mickie

MickieDisney

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3612 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2008, 10:26 am - IP Logged

would it be possible to use your template without lotsoft and enter our own past draws such as the front 3 in a pick 4 as in mass.? thanks

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ricky

Are you going to add it to LotoSoft so we can back test.
          Thanks for the awesome program!

Mickie

Mickie,

If you have a copy of LotSoft just donload the link and open it.

Select your state and a second window will open with all the charts. 

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Spring Lake
            United States
            Member #313
            April 26, 2002
            181 Posts
            Posted: March 11, 2008, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Hey Winsumloosesum

Yes I have lotosoft and I have done that. What it is based on is the current past 25 draws from lotosoft. How can you go backwards and see what has been happening. Like say from 01/01/08 to 01/26/08 then see what where the 2 digits then.

Thank you for you help.
            Mickie

MickieDisney

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5978 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2008, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Hey Winsumloosesum

Yes I have lotosoft and I have done that. What it is based on is the current past 25 draws from lotosoft. How can you go backwards and see what has been happening. Like say from 01/01/08 to 01/26/08 then see what where the 2 digits then.

Thank you for you help.
              Mickie

Unless Ricky adds the ability to choose the dates in the Digit Series software, the only way I see to do this is to delete the draws from Lotsoft database, then run Digit Series.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2008, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't know anything about this software add-on, but with Hot-Cold techniques and filters in general progression stats are needed.

-----------

Also some automatic or semi-automatic prediction techniques might need the prediction program(s) to do progression checking of the stats of the past draws to determine the particular prediction technique that will be used by the program or operator for the next draw and or draws based upon preset (Pre-programed) prediction technique(s) logics.

--------

I guess that that is not quite on topic, but I thought that I would mention it anyway. 

----------

Something even way more advanced would also have automatic creation of filters as needed for the particular prediction, again based or pre-set rules and or logic(s) and of course on progressive scanning and checking of patterns of the past draws.

But this last might be way beyond most people to do, but I don't know, I don't mean making the rules and the logic, but the programming of it (?).

-------------

Good luck! 

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2008, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I don't know anything about this software add-on, but with Hot-Cold techniques and filters in general progression stats are needed.

-----------

Also some automatic or semi-automatic prediction techniques might need the prediction program(s) to do progression checking of the stats of the past draws to determine the particular prediction technique that will be used by the program or operator for the next draw and or draws based upon preset (Pre-programed) prediction technique(s) logics.

--------

I guess that that is not quite on topic, but I thought that I would mention it anyway. 

----------

Something even way more advanced would also have automatic creation of filters as needed for the particular prediction, again based or pre-set rules and or logic(s) and of course on progressive scanning and checking of patterns of the past draws.

But this last might be way beyond most people to do, but I don't know, I don't mean making the rules and the logic, but the programming of it (?).

-------------

Good luck! 

Hi Fernando,

i have been working on the automatic filtering for several... well, quite some time now.
                  All i can say is that it is on its way... but for those who would like to know a date, i will not put a deadline on it because it is quite difficult and lots of coding.
                  There are so many algorithms involved, and they need to "work together", without erroring out, ever.

cheers
                  Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fernando,

i have been working on the automatic filtering for several... well, quite some time now.
                    All i can say is that it is on its way... but for those who would like to know a date, i will not put a deadline on it because it is quite difficult and lots of coding.
                    There are so many algorithms involved, and they need to "work together", without erroring out, ever.

cheers
                    Ricky

Maybe most people see filters as something that is set, that have set values, that is O.K. at first to start learning them, but filters are based on patterns and patterns are based on pseudorandom, so therefore filters also are or should be based on the pseudo-random patterns, that is on fluid patterns, as all patterns are dynamic not static values or they will fail too much.

---------

Next is the prediction logics which are of course based on observation of the patterns and on knowledge of the make up and expected stats of a game, there are expected stats and real stats and a relation between them.

----------

Anyhow, good luck and good to know that you are still working on that. 

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2008, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

version 1.3.0 can be downloaded,

you can select a criteria-date.
                      Calculations are done prior to the drawdate you select. (the selected date is NOT included in the calculations, so if you want information for today march 11, then you should set the date to March 11.)

Also 3-Digit-Series are included now.

click here to start the download 

cheers
                      Ricky

lasas3

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

One thing that I have never seen anybody do yet is a Hot-Cold Pairs counting workout.

As there are 3 pairs, it would be:

Lth, Sides, Rth.

XXX

8 patterns:

HHH

HHC

CHH

HCH

CCC

CCH

HCC

CHC

The same familiar regular patterns, that was for straight, but boxed can be done also.

All Hot

All Cold

Mostly Cold

Mostly Hot.

HHH

CCC

CCH

HHC 

-----

Only the first 50 Hot pairs need to be on the past draws, then whatever pairs are left are Cold. 

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2008, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

But Hot-Cold systems and filters are of no use unless they are seen in progression

For example at least 30 days Hot-Cold stats are needed, not taking into account whatever number of past draws was used to get the Hot-Cold start stats.

For example, if you used 100 past draws to determine what pairs are hot and which are cold, you still need aboiut 30 more past draws in order to have the Hot-Cold stats of the last 30 past draws.

So you would or might need then 130 past draws.

That is just an example.

I don't yet know if I gave enough info. 

---------

Of what use is this?

Every pattern has or holds 125 straight combos.

So filter out 1 = filter out 125 straight combos

Filter out 2 = filter out 250 straight combos.

--------

Boxed:

Same as any other such filter such as High-Low and or Even-Odd, that is the same amount of filtration.

------

They are also good for prediction if that is how a person wants to use them for. 

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: March 11, 2008, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I of course never tried that, because of no software for it, but it should work as I said, at least I think so.

It would also need to have a filtration portion of course or it would be of no use. 

-----------

Best used with either dedicated pairs filters and stats software or with software like LotSoft and the FreeWheeler.

I never yet develop the full range of pairs filters, but did do very many of them, I can if I want to. 

------------

By the way:

This brings me to the point that the Freewheer should for some of its filters to be, if any such are added later, use the past draws on LotSoft.

Some or very many filters need a database of past draws, be those on LotSoft or other database, like a "Portable" database.

A filters software like LoftSoft and the FreeWheeler might (Maybe) be best made in modules for more flexability, but as I don't program I don't know.

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2008, 3:31 am - IP Logged

Hi,

version 1.3.0 can be downloaded,

you can select a criteria-date.
                              Calculations are done prior to the drawdate you select. (the selecteddate is NOT included in the calculations, so if you want informationfor today march 11, then you should set the date to March 11.)

Also 3-Digit-Series are included now.

2 and 3 DigitSeries

click here to start the download 

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3