Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Catch 2 digits doing it everyday ... system

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 9 years ago by paurths.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #8705
November 15, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2008, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3593 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2008, 10:37 am - IP Logged

2nd request to my question as to whether we can not use lotsoft and enter our 3 digit draws from our Mass. pic 4 thanks

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2008, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

2nd request to my question as to whether we can not use lotsoft and enter our 3 digit draws from our Mass. pic 4 thanks

They say that that program uses the pasts draws on LotSoft to work with.

So without Lotsoft you can't use it at all, as there is no "Portable" database.

Once you get Lotsoft then you can use it and also use the 3 digit draws from Mass. 

No LotSoft, No Can Do, (That is "Can't Do") 

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12582 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2008, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

thank u Ricky. It is truely a great tool to have with both 2 digit & 3 digit series on the same face. It saves alot of time of going back & forth with different tools. As I said before this is all I was looking for as I'm really into key numbers. Thank u for your time & hard work. Donation will be in the works. 

Debi 

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2008, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Let's see what your request is:

you want to have a datatbase which will hold all the daily draws.
          Anything else?
          Perhaps that all the draw get updated automatically?

You know, you are always 'asking' for stuff,
          tell me, what have you invested so far? Time or money?
          You always want, want and want... like so many others

I read about how software/programmers who in nature are in reality so bad because they would really like to get a dollar for the effort they done,
          and get put down because in truth theyy are just parasites that take advantage of the truly "players".
          Tell me, why is it that people don't hesitate to put $100 a week into the lottery but don't even think of donating $1 to 5000 hours spend on programming several tools that are build to their benefit?

Tell me, please.... 

cheers
          Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2008, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Let's see what your request is:

you want to have a datatbase which will hold all the daily draws.
            Anything else?
            Perhaps that all the draw get updated automatically?

You know, you are always 'asking' for stuff,
            tell me, what have you invested so far? Time or money?
            You always want, want and want... like so many others

I read about how software/programmers who in nature are in reality so bad because they would really like to get a dollar for the effort they done,
            and get put down because in truth theyy are just parasites that take advantage of the truly "players".
            Tell me, why is it that people don't hesitate to put $100 a week into the lottery but don't even think of donating $1 to 5000 hours spend on programming several tools that are build to their benefit?

Tell me, please.... 

cheers
            Ricky

You are right Ricky! In my opinion you should get at least double what your asking for your work.

If players could only know up front how much better your software is than, say,.... the "up and down" the street "stuff" ....... they would gladly pay 4 or even 5 times as much. 

Who wouldn't rather deal with a fine gentleman like Ricky anyway? We can trust Ricky. At least there is cooperation and caring with him. Much rather have Ricky at our side ..... more than some tight ass corperation that doesn't even care about us. They don't even understand our game .....or know what players really want or need.

....Ricky is here in the trenches with us...... He is one of us!    Thumbs Up   

Your expect to pay for talent ..... and we all know that Ricky is talent !

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2008, 8:41 am - IP Logged

1.  Do you own a copy of Lotsoft? Are you a registered (paying) user?

2.  If you are not, I would recommend buying Lotsoft.  It is well worth the investment.

3.  Since you play in Massachusettes and the only digit game in town is Pick 4, I would suggest creating a database of all your Pick 4 game drawings and split the Pick 4 into a Pick 3.  (front 3 and back 3)  Create 2 separate games.

4.  I understand you can play Pick 3 from the Pick 4 game.

5.  Once you have your Pick 4 drawing history split into 2 games I would suggest asking Ricky if he would add your game(s).

6.  The software program VersaBet34 has an option that will split your Pick 4 game.  That's if your a Versabet34 owner.  If not you can still download VersaBet34 for a trial and still use all the features.  You can also download all the game histories.

So the answer is itthat it can be done.

The final question would be if Ricky would incorporate Mass 4 (Pick 3) into Lotsoft?

You should as Ricky first!! 

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                Carters Lake, Ga.
                United States
                Member #5313
                June 29, 2004
                1065 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2008, 9:41 am - IP Logged

You are right Ricky! In my opinion you should get at least double what your asking for your work.

If players could only know up front how much better your software is than, say,.... the "up and down" the street "stuff" ....... they would gladly pay 4 or even 5 times as much. 

Who wouldn't rather deal with a fine gentleman like Ricky anyway? We can trust Ricky. At least there is cooperation and caring with him. Much rather have Ricky at our side ..... more than some tight ass corperation that doesn't even care about us. They don't even understand our game .....or know what players really want or need.

....Ricky is here in the trenches with us...... He is one of us!    Thumbs Up   

Your expect to pay for talent ..... and we all know that Ricky is talent !

I agree with my friend Windy (chas)

I have worked , or rather he has worked, in the past with me and has always been great to work with. He is top-notch in all his dealings. Very good at what he does and a nice person to work with.

If you don't have his Lotsoft program, you should get it.

Check my stats on the prediction page, that is the results from his programs. The stats should be even better but sometimes I screw up the postings.

I am not a computer person, but he is and a nice guy.

Thanks Ricky for your help.

ez 

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #39471
                  May 16, 2006
                  2696 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2008, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Yea Ricky deserves a lot of praise and thanks for his help and hard work. The investment in LotSoft is worth it 1000 fold. Everyday I learn something new from LotSoft. Everyday i discover it can do something iothers spend hours doing manually.

$$$

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2008, 10:08 am - IP Logged

1.  Do you own a copy of Lotsoft? Are you a registered (paying) user?

2.  If you are not, I would recommend buying Lotsoft.  It is well worth the investment.

3.  Since you play in Massachusettes and the only digit game in town is Pick 4, I would suggest creating a database of all your Pick 4 game drawings and split the Pick 4 into a Pick 3.  (front 3 and back 3)  Create 2 separate games.

4.  I understand you can play Pick 3 from the Pick 4 game.

5.  Once you have your Pick 4 drawing history split into 2 games I would suggest asking Ricky if he would add your game(s).

6.  The software program VersaBet34 has an option that will split your Pick 4 game.  That's if your a Versabet34 owner.  If not you can still download VersaBet34 for a trial and still use all the features.  You can also download all the game histories.

So the answer is itthat it can be done.

The final question would be if Ricky would incorporate Mass 4 (Pick 3) into Lotsoft?

You should as Ricky first!! 

Here is a link to the Mass Pick 4 Drawings from VersaBet34 trimmed to Front 3 and Back 3 in Excel.

http://www.badongo.com/file/8264622 

If Ricky wants to upload a new state here are the drawings.

BTW I can't confirm that all the drawings are correct.

If someone has a complete and concise Mass Pick 4 Drawing history you can make changes and upload.

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Spring Lake
                      United States
                      Member #313
                      April 26, 2002
                      181 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2008, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Cheers to Ricky & winsumloosesum

I personally own both, but LotSoft far exceeds Versabet.
                      Both these guys have contributed so much here. I did ask for the backtesting and that was wonderful. Even if he didn't get us this program you could go to lotSoft and do it yourself. It took awhile but it was there. So Ricky didn't even have to give use the newer updated program. Unless others want to contribute they should keep what is offered and let it be. I Gift! Go and buy LotSoft and see for yourself.
                      I am also still finding more and more things I can do with LotSoft each time I open it.

I myself have found many mistakes and missed draws in versabet just in my state alone.
                      Fixing was a weeks worth of work. I do not even use it any more.

Keep up the good work Guys
                      Mickie

MickieDisney

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2008, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Some lottery programs or most of them might sell cheap, maybe because most or mvery many people don't know how to use them right to win with and many or most people might not pay the right price for a program that they can't use right to make money with, they also really don't know if such a program or programs can really be used to make money with.

The people who make them have not shown the prospective buyers proof of what the program(s) can really do, such as winning predictions (Winning numbers).

Those who make many winning predictions probably get a lot of P.M.s and or emails, I know that many times due to my filters posts and some winning predictions that I made I got people asking me questions, whenever I mentioned particular programs some people wanted to know from where they could get them at, MikeK probably made some good extra money due to many of my filters posts here at L.P. and people asking me about his programs, I think that I also got more than just a few people interested in LotSoft and the LotSoft FreeWheeler.

-----------

It is not too hard to get some or many people interested when shown what the program(s) can (Really) do.

Another problem might be no documentation or not enough documentation of how to use a program or programs for prediction.

But I don't get nothing for my advertisements from nobody, I have done it for free, but anyway I am not allowed to do that here at L.P. 

I am breaking the rules right now!

So I have done that only so many times due to those 2 reasons. 

I will give one more free advertisement: For pick 3 prediction, to my knowledge, no programs can match those of MikeK, I am not getting anything from this, I mean: Automatic Pick 3 Prediction, just input a few past draws.

I don't know of anybody who knows more about pick 3 prediction than MikeK, except "Maybe" (Just maybe, not for sure)  myself, he was not as good, but has sure learned very fast and very good.

Yes, Ricky's programs are worth a lot more than he sells them for, I value the FreeWheeler itself (Alone) and as it is right now for no less than $250 and it still does not have so very many filters in it, if it did its real value would go up to at least $500, but Ricky gives it away for free, I don't understand that (?).

Check the first prediction that I made for it on the pick 3 forum. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2008, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I will give one more free advertisement: For pick 3 prediction, to my knowledge, no programs can match those of MikeK, I am not getting anything from this, I mean: Automatic Pick 3 Prediction, just input a few past draws.

I don't know of anybody who knows more about pick 3 prediction than MikeK, except "Maybe" (Just maybe, not for sure)  myself, he was not as good, but has sure learned very fast and very good.

I would still like a second opinion from some one with some prediction statistics to back them up.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
                            ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5030
                            June 11, 2004
                            17734 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2008, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I was able to download digit series, but, not the lotsoftpro. They had a free trial period and still no luck. hat do I do?

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2008, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

version 1.5.0 can be downloaded,

This version allows you to view the DigitSeries in the pick4games.
                              (There are no 2DigitSeries in this version, for pick4)

Switch between pick3 and pick4 by clicking the buttons with those names in the top of the form. 

DigitSeries

click here to start the download 

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!