Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Catch 2 digits doing it everyday ... system

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 9 years ago by paurths.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2008, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Due to a P.M. that I just got I have to add, that perhaps no pick3 program, even one that gives predictions might not be enough of itself to make you a profit, you need to help it some or a lot, you need to have enough knowledge of the game and of prediction to make things work out, this should also apply to online workouts, I doubt if a program is going to make you rich all of itself, no program is that good yet that I know of, if there is one of those I have not used it yet.

Gambling is very expensive, do it at your own risk (Of course).

There are only what appear to be probabilities, so nothing might be for sure, things might only appear to be more or less likely to happen, but only appear to be, as those things are not for sure. 

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2008, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Ricky,

Would it be possible to create a Mass Front 3 and Mass Back 3 from the Pick 4 draws and treat the Front 3 and Back 3 as separate Pick 3 games.

This would eliminate the Pick 4 button in the image above.

In the program above when you click the Mass (E) it will calculate all 4 positions for 3 digit series.

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2008, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Ricky,

Would it be possible to create a Mass Front 3 and Mass Back 3 from the Pick 4 draws and treat the Front 3 and Back 3 as separate Pick 3 games.

This would eliminate the Pick 4 button in the image above.

In the program above when you click the Mass (E) it will calculate all 4 positions for 3 digit series.

Hi Steve,

it is possible in LotSoftPro to add states, in pick3 and pick4.
      But only as a registered user...

cheers
      Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

gunjack's avatar - a726672a2352cda174de628792df133c 5B1%5D.jpg
        ohio
        United States
        Member #5030
        June 11, 2004
        17732 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

paurths, how do you get results on the lot sof pro past febuary 24th? I downloaded the trial version of the  program. Not sure how well this program works, help me out.

MichDew's avatar - MountainDewSquare
          Bay City, Michigan
          United States
          Member #56105
          November 2, 2007
          213 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

You go to where it says in red  Draws LiveUpdate, click it and it will update all the states or you go to your state which is Ohio and update it manually, for both Midday and Evening. The best way though is do it by Lifeupdate

Go Detroit Red Wings!!!!!!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            New York, NY
            United States
            Member #39471
            May 16, 2006
            2696 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I was able to download digit series, but, not the lotsoftpro. They had a free trial period and still no luck. hat do I do?

Buy the darned thing. It's worth it!

$$$

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2008, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve,

it is possible in LotSoftPro to add states, in pick3 and pick4.
              But only as a registered user...

cheers
              Ricky

Yes you can! I do it all the time. The beauty is when you make up a state or pseudo state you cn generate real statistics as if it were a real state.-Vtracs, High-low, etc etc

$$$

ohio
                United States
                Member #5030
                June 11, 2004
                17732 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2008, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I'm broke at this moment, once I get some cash, I;ll be more than happy to buy it!

ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5030
                  June 11, 2004
                  17732 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

You go to where it says in red  Draws LiveUpdate, click it and it will update all the states or you go to your state which is Ohio and update it manually, for both Midday and Evening. The best way though is do it by Lifeupdate

thanks michdew, I got some playing around with to do, so I can get the full understanding of the program. The system is predicting 6and 7 to come out for the midday today, so I might play 278 for the midday today for ohio.

Bahamas
                    Member #35348
                    March 16, 2006
                    11 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2008, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Ok I just want to know, the 2 digits that show after the calculation in the digit series are the 2 digits to play for the next draw?

I'm destined not to live my 'lifestyle' broke even though the only reason im breathing is cause the 'lifestyle' broke

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2008, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Ok I just want to know, the 2 digits that show after the calculation in the digit series are the 2 digits to play for the next draw?

Hi,

no, that is not exactly what they represent.

For example, DC eve has digits 3 & 6 as best performing 2-Digit-String, with a hit percentage of 50%, over 10 draws.
                      Which means that for the past 10 draws there have been 30 digits needed (10 x 3 digits) and 15 of the digits have been either 3 or 6.
                      In fact, digit 3 has hit 10 times the past 10 draws, and digit 6 has hit 5 times the past 10 draws.
                      Obviously there are other 2-Digit-Strings running (you'll find several in each state) and it is not exactly surprising that digit 3 appears in several of them, along with another digit.

The thing is, Digit-Series end some day, the day that neither one of the digits of that string comes to the draw.

A person can decide to play numbers that have at least 1 of the digits of (or both) the running best performing digit-string, or decide that perhaps another digit is growing hot and play that (so create numbers that have neither digit 3 or digit 6 in them)
                      But looking at the digits-performance in DC eve, it seems only digit 1 is kinda invisible (7 draws) and digit 5 has not shown for 5 draws. Nothing spectacular.

I would go for numbers with either digit 3 or digit 6 (i would prefer digit 3)
                      On the other hand, looking at the Hot-Cold-patterns in LotSoftPro, the Hot-digits rule (1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 --> so digit 6 is actually a cold digit, ranked in 6th position) So it might be time to take the Cold-pattern into account for the following draws. It all comes down to studying what is going in a state. Look also at the boxed pairs and look at what's interesting, then check out the straight positional pairs using that info.
                      Also, when seeing those "Hot" digits, 4 of them are low digits, and 3 of them are odd digits. The sums all are "normal" from 10 to 16, Take all this into account when studying a state.

But remember, nothing is certain, it is still a game, and anything can happen. No certainties!

cheers
                      Ricky

lasas3

Bahamas
                        Member #35348
                        March 16, 2006
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2008, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Hi,

no, that is not exactly what they represent.

For example, DC eve has digits 3 & 6 as best performing 2-Digit-String, with a hit percentage of 50%, over 10 draws.
                        Which means that for the past 10 draws there have been 30 digits needed (10 x 3 digits) and 15 of the digits have been either 3 or 6.
                        In fact, digit 3 has hit 10 times the past 10 draws, and digit 6 has hit 5 times the past 10 draws.
                        Obviously there are other 2-Digit-Strings running (you'll find several in each state) and it is not exactly surprising that digit 3 appears in several of them, along with another digit.

The thing is, Digit-Series end some day, the day that neither one of the digits of that string comes to the draw.

A person can decide to play numbers that have at least 1 of the digits of (or both) the running best performing digit-string, or decide that perhaps another digit is growing hot and play that (so create numbers that have neither digit 3 or digit 6 in them)
                        But looking at the digits-performance in DC eve, it seems only digit 1 is kinda invisible (7 draws) and digit 5 has not shown for 5 draws. Nothing spectacular.

I would go for numbers with either digit 3 or digit 6 (i would prefer digit 3)
                        On the other hand, looking at the Hot-Cold-patterns in LotSoftPro, the Hot-digits rule (1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 --> so digit 6 is actually a cold digit, ranked in 6th position) So it might be time to take the Cold-pattern into account for the following draws. It all comes down to studying what is going in a state. Look also at the boxed pairs and look at what's interesting, then check out the straight positional pairs using that info.
                        Also, when seeing those "Hot" digits, 4 of them are low digits, and 3 of them are odd digits. The sums all are "normal" from 10 to 16, Take all this into account when studying a state.

But remember, nothing is certain, it is still a game, and anything can happen. No certainties!

cheers
                        Ricky

Thank you very much. You really cleared that up for me. I appreciate that.

I'm destined not to live my 'lifestyle' broke even though the only reason im breathing is cause the 'lifestyle' broke

Bahamas
                          Member #35348
                          March 16, 2006
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2008, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Under which heading is the straight positional pairs located in lotsoft?

JustFrozen's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                            OC, CALI
                            United States
                            Member #59564
                            March 19, 2008
                            76 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2008, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Thx 4 the nfo. Played 10 on CA evening 3 and hit my first ever box, setting a new record for total lottery winnings ever won at once (new to this sort of thing). Obviously it will take more time to see if my picking strat is working, but i'm happy so far

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2008, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Hi,

in the drawsform, click the tab "show me statistics", then in the list click the item "frontpair (straight)", "backpair (straight)" or "splitpair (straight)",

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3