Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million System

Topic closed. 83 replies. Last post 9 years ago by MysteryMan424.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
benmas's avatar - waveform
Rhode Island
United States
Member #56010
October 28, 2007
434 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2008, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Quote: by Stack47:

"Only time will tell if ifoundyou's system works"...<<<YES, time will tell that it doesn't work.

I will always go by this basic belief: IF someone was somehow able to come up with combinations that can win millions of dollars then that person will be rich first...after becoming rich and having a good time he then will be willing to share his ways..It doesn"t make sense for someone to say i have found the system yet we only see One jackpot winner every 20 drawings apart and only few and far between second prize winners from different states...Why isn't someone making money if they claim to have found something that works??? The red flags for me in this post and other similar post are the following keywords: 1) I have system that can wins millions but i CAN NOT tell you how<<<<then why are you here in the first place...2)I will write a book<<<<why write a book?? if the lottery sees your system that allegedly will guarantee win then they will take steps to change the matrix and make it harder for you...3) everyone that includes fancy words like "guarantee" "newton" "time travel" etc...is only trying to attract people that are hopeless and then try to take advantage of them...

I will make my picks based on my method, pay $2 and pray for luck...Wink

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
    Upstate New York
    United States
    Member #48358
    December 23, 2006
    152 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2008, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Quote: by Stack47:

"Only time will tell if ifoundyou's system works"...<<<YES, time will tell that it doesn't work.

I will always go by this basic belief: IF someone was somehow able to come up with combinations that can win millions of dollars then that person will be rich first...after becoming rich and having a good time he then will be willing to share his ways..It doesn"t make sense for someone to say i have found the system yet we only see One jackpot winner every 20 drawings apart and only few and far between second prize winners from different states...Why isn't someone making money if they claim to have found something that works??? The red flags for me in this post and other similar post are the following keywords: 1) I have system that can wins millions but i CAN NOT tell you how<<<<then why are you here in the first place...2)I will write a book<<<<why write a book?? if the lottery sees your system that allegedly will guarantee win then they will take steps to change the matrix and make it harder for you...3) everyone that includes fancy words like "guarantee" "newton" "time travel" etc...is only trying to attract people that are hopeless and then try to take advantage of them...

I will make my picks based on my method, pay $2 and pray for luck...Wink

So what are we doing in the lottery systems forum on lottery post if we dont believe in a better way  or systems that do work.

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

mken32's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      I dont know where
      United States
      Member #1702
      June 18, 2003
      103 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

My biggest question of all is why you haven't used it to make millions.

What are you waiting for?

All I know is that If I found the holy grail, I wouldn't waste 2 seconds using it. But that's just silly ol' me.

I Agree!

Rhode Island
        United States
        Member #56010
        October 28, 2007
        434 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

So what are we doing in the lottery systems forum on lottery post if we dont believe in a better way  or systems that do work.

You are only trying...there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying.... but at least you are not saying that you have found a guaranteed system that will make millions every time and shut down the lottery like this guy is saying here...THIS GUY IS A FRAUD because he said his method will put MEGA Millions out of business and he is trying to write a book...

I have never tried to put down people that try things in the hope something will work...but i will always notice scams like this...Why is he saying i cannot tell you how it works????why did he come here in the first place..to tell us right...well no one here will follow if he cannot say how it works...only fools will follow blindly..

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

G@@D ??????????????????????????????????USER44????????????:

PSYKOMO, thought???,THUNK,??? (hoped people would CLICK...>)!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The only person who CLICK's on this POST is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U guessed-it ????????????????????????????.......................Todd   ?

WE know the nnnnnnnnnnnnammmmeeeee as "WEBMASTER" !!!!!!

BUT, thank's to this "SPECIAL PERSON" who support's >>>>>>>>

his LP family>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mken32's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            I dont know where
            United States
            Member #1702
            June 18, 2003
            103 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I guess I have to ask the last several winners for their formula cause this cat is out of his mind he just want attention... just like a kid.......

Conehead

Upstate New York
              United States
              Member #48358
              December 23, 2006
              152 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

You are only trying...there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying.... but at least you are not saying that you have found a guaranteed system that will make millions every time and shut down the lottery like this guy is saying here...THIS GUY IS A FRAUD because he said his method will put MEGA Millions out of business and he is trying to write a book...

I have never tried to put down people that try things in the hope something will work...but i will always notice scams like this...Why is he saying i cannot tell you how it works????why did he come here in the first place..to tell us right...well no one here will follow if he cannot say how it works...only fools will follow blindly..

I usually lose my shirt when I play the lottery as Im sure most people do. I like to keep my mind open when a new idea pops up.  All im saying is dont sell any idea short before it is completely out in the open.  if this idea is a fraud or a con into buying something the it will manifest itself eventually and you can come back and say  see I told you so and Ill gladly apologize and say yep you were right.  What if hes not a fraud?  If we run him off before he finishes what he has to say then we will never know the answer to that question.

Rhode Island
                United States
                Member #56010
                October 28, 2007
                434 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I usually lose my shirt when I play the lottery as Im sure most people do. I like to keep my mind open when a new idea pops up.  All im saying is dont sell any idea short before it is completely out in the open.  if this idea is a fraud or a con into buying something the it will manifest itself eventually and you can come back and say  see I told you so and Ill gladly apologize and say yep you were right.  What if hes not a fraud?  If we run him off before he finishes what he has to say then we will never know the answer to that question.

I can not take anyone seriously if they say they will put lottery out of business...there are major red flags in every sentence he used let alone his grouping of numbers which means nothing....if he was a reasonable person he would have used more appropriate language...i think he is just a guy in the forum just having fun with people here by making up a story... let's be real here...no one will ever try 100,000s lines to play...that's what he will say at the end...the classic excuse: "my method works but it takes 100,000s of combos"...you can go ahead and try to give him some doubt in his method...I give him ZERO and i'm done with wasting my time in this particular post...

PS: I loved that guy's hit with two bucks..he said it best..$2 for $270 million..what a blessing...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19831 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2008, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

That's interesting. In row A. there are 19 numbers, and in the list below numbered 1-18, the first column can either only be an A or a B. And in the second column, except for two occasions which were C, it's either A or B again.

So we can pair up row A with Row B, and it would cost 19x19= 361 bucks. Then all we'd do is put any 3 for the remainders and the mega.

Heck, even if you didn't win the JP, imagine all the lower tier payouts if you get 3 or 4 numbers correct. I don't know what the pay scale is.

Of course at this price, depending on how high the Jp is, it would be nice to put some money aside for that 361 dollar day to bet it on....

If you start off thinking in terms of using every combination of two then it would seen you would need 19x19=361 lines, but when you add three more numbers to make a combination of five you're going to get some duplications of combinations of twos.  Since there are 703 combinations of twos in 19+19=38 numbers and every combinations of five have 10 combinations of twos, you should be able to cover them all in a hundred lines or less rather than 361.  I might run a simulation for tomorrow drawing and see what would have happened had I played them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

If you are losing your shirt when you play the lottery then you're not following the number 1 rule of playing lotteries.

Never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Evil Looking       

showme3's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                      Toms River, NJ
                      United States
                      Member #32600
                      February 13, 2006
                      205 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2008, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

If you are losing your shirt when you play the lottery then you're not following the number 1 rule of playing lotteries.

RJOh, it's interesing to see how you are following and comenting on the posts on this thread. i know you have been a member for a long time.  give the guy a chance already, and let's see what happens tonight.  are you getting nervous? i played my famlies birthday numbers from his three lines, let see what happens.

good luck!

Don 

GO NJ DEVILS! STANELY CUP HERE WE COME! Red Devil

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2008, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, it's interesing to see how you are following and comenting on the posts on this thread. i know you have been a member for a long time.  give the guy a chance already, and let's see what happens tonight.  are you getting nervous? i played my famlies birthday numbers from his three lines, let see what happens.

good luck!

Don 

I can't give or take away anyone chance to win or lose a lottery.  If a guy loses his shirt playing the lotteries and then post it at LP then he should expect a comment or two.  Jack Whitaker never posted anything on this board and members comment about his situation all the time.

As far as being nervous, I don't consider the outcome of a lottery drawing something to be nervous about.  It would be nice to win, but not winning isn't going to change my life because I never spend more than I can afford to lose.

Good luck to you too.

Evil Looking       

Toms River, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #32600
                          February 13, 2006
                          205 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2008, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I can't give or take away anyone chance to win or lose a lottery.  If a guy loses his shirt playing the lotteries and then post it at LP then he should expect a comment or two.  Jack Whitaker never posted anything on this board and members comment about his situation all the time.

As far as being nervous, I don't consider the outcome of a lottery drawing something to be nervous about.  It would be nice to win, but not winning isn't going to change my life because I never spend more than I can afford to lose.

Good luck to you too.

I only wanted you to give the guy a chance, before you put his system down, which you didn't, but it was getting close.  Let's see what happens this evening.  You seem to know alot about the lottery, thanks for your posts.

Don

Upstate New York
                            United States
                            Member #48358
                            December 23, 2006
                            152 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Figure of speech RJOH. Perhaps I should have said I usually dont have very many winners in my

wagers on the lottery.  Ive got a closet full of shirts so I can afford to lose one on occasion

without doing any real damage. Appreciate the concern though.Thumbs Up

Jeff

Toms River, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #32600
                              February 13, 2006
                              205 Posts
                              Posted: February 26, 2008, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Figure of speech RJOH. Perhaps I should have said I usually dont have very many winners in my

wagers on the lottery.  Ive got a closet full of shirts so I can afford to lose one on occasion

without doing any real damage. Appreciate the concern though.Thumbs Up

Jeff

let's see what happens tonight with his numbers, if he fails he has to explain himself.  I agree with RJOH, I never bet more than I can afford to lose.  Good luck everyone.

Don