Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for a program

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2008, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Nothing gives you more flexability than being able to write your own stuff. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19815 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Nothing gives you more flexability than being able to write your own stuff. Wink

I Agree! Every program is one man idea of what you need to know to win a lottery.  Unless you write it yourself or hire someone to write a custom program, you'll be trying to make someone else's idea work for you. That's the reason I prefer to write my own. Thumbs Up

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2008, 10:11 am - IP Logged

That might be true, but not all of us can write programs.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

why not use the program here on LP since you are a paid member?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

in Search drawings

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            CA
            United States
            Member #57222
            December 23, 2007
            587 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Is there a program (preferably free), that will allow me to enter past pick5/pick6 results and see if certain lines have come out before? I want to be able to see if there have been repeats in certain games. Thanks.

HEY TSC

I use  Lotto Creo 5.0 plus.   Sorry its not free, and its not the greatest on really explaining how you use it,  but I bought it just for what you are asking.  I needed past results, doubles, triples and the numbers that hit in the last 50 draws and 10 draws,   The numbers that  "always" hit together and the intervals.  it has hot max,hot min cold and last draw-all of which I use.  I can't seem to get it to do an automatic update though. think it starts off 12/2007.  Not sure what is uses now.  I bought it early January.  The first time  I hit "update" It wiped out what i had in there,  so now every other day I just add them in myself.  It works great in that sense.

The software is good for what I just mentioned,  And I use it for those purposes.

CONS-It also has the wheels system which is not explained well enough for my taste so I can't recommend it for that. I wish I new how to use a wheeling system. It also has alot of things like Smart numbers, prediction analyzer which makes no sense to me and is not explain well enough either.  It cost me $24.  But although I do have Excel, I am not good enough to develope my own system  so I needed a program.  I couldnt find a free one for what I needed.  This is the cheepest I could find that gave me at least the major things I needed.  I play 5+1 Super Lotto.

Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I use  Lotto Creo 5.0 plus.   Sorry its not free, and its not thegreatest on really explaining how you use it,  but I bought it just forwhat you are asking.  I needed past results, doubles, triples and thenumbers that hit in the last 50 draws and 10 draws,   The numbers that "always" hit together and the intervals.  it has hot max,hot min coldand last draw-all of which I use.  I can't seem to get it to do anautomatic update though. think it starts off 12/2007.  Not sure what isuses now.  I bought it early January.  The first time  I hit "update"It wiped out what i had in there,  so now every other day I just addthem in myself.  It works great in that sense.

Thank you lottocalgal. I may end up having to just purchase something, since I can't find anything for free, so it's nice to read what other programs people are using. 

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2008, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

There is a program that searches for repeat numbers and lines here? Could you tell me where. Thanks.

ETA: Oh wait I found it. I totally missed that, I didn't know we could do that here. Thanks tntea!

Hyper

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2008, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

you are welcome.

I love the tools you get here to work with.  I couldn't image being a standard member.  It would be like a kid only looking into the candy shop and never experiencing the smell of going in and tasting the treats.

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2008, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Is there a program (preferably free), that will allow me to enter past pick5/pick6 results and see if certain lines have come out before? I want to be able to see if there have been repeats in certain games. Thanks.

My program Lotto Architect can do this easily via its number groups system and can display a full analysis of when your line(s) occured, or a subset of its numbers . Its also freeware/donateware.

cheers

lottoarchitect