Welcome Guest
You last visited April 29, 2017, 5:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Instead of 1/1000

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
153 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2008, 7:30 am - IP Logged

You might just make a living playing p/3, if instead of trying to predict 1/000 or 1/100.  You predict 1 digit only.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2008, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I'm all ears.

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      153 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

pacattack05, I'm all ears!!  I don't have the answer, thats what I am looking for, someone that could make some sense of it to me.  Just one digit and its position and you can win if you cover all the numbers with that digit.  Why should that be harder than 1/1000 or 1/100? 

libra's avatar - chi
        Cleveland , Ohio
        United States
        Member #961
        December 27, 2002
        45197 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2008, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

There is a one digit system out there. It's by Lottery systems International. It's called "174 One Step Pick One Number Three Digit Lottery system.You pick one digit and play the 174 combos that it shows for that digit. You Play it .50 - .50 If that digit shows you will hit it ,7 ways 6 boxes and 1 straight. Now how good are you at picking one digit consistantly at $174. a pop? This system is copyrighted 1999. So I don't know if it still exsists. The address in the book is, Lottery system International, RR1, BOX 311, SOLSBERRY, INDIANA, 47459. Sorry I don't remember what it costs.

Good Luck Libra Dave

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2008, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

There is a one digit system out there. It's by Lottery systems International. It's called "174 One Step Pick One Number Three Digit Lottery system.You pick one digit and play the 174 combos that it shows for that digit. You Play it .50 - .50 If that digit shows you will hit it ,7 ways 6 boxes and 1 straight. Now how good are you at picking one digit consistantly at $174. a pop? This system is copyrighted 1999. So I don't know if it still exsists. The address in the book is, Lottery system International, RR1, BOX 311, SOLSBERRY, INDIANA, 47459. Sorry I don't remember what it costs.

Good Luck Libra Dave

I'm sure there is a way to figure out how to incorporate that one digit with the 174 combos without buying his system. I did just that with one of steve player's systems that he charged 30 bucks for. I figured it out just by the description of the system and a few key hints he gave...lol

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7458 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2008, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure there is a way to figure out how to incorporate that one digit with the 174 combos without buying his system. I did just that with one of steve player's systems that he charged 30 bucks for. I figured it out just by the description of the system and a few key hints he gave...lol

If you're just picking one digit in any position, play that one digit with all 55 two digit combinations. The win potential is 36 ways to win $25, 18 ways to win $105, and 1 way to win $445 betting $55. If you're trying to pick one digit in one position, play front pair or back pair. The win potential is $40 betting $10.

If you have a consistent method for picking the one digit, it could show a small profit, but I believe gsc5 mentioned "making a living".

joplin
              United States
              Member #45299
              August 17, 2006
              153 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

If you're just picking one digit in any position, play that one digit with all 55 two digit combinations. The win potential is 36 ways to win $25, 18 ways to win $105, and 1 way to win $445 betting $55. If you're trying to pick one digit in one position, play front pair or back pair. The win potential is $40 betting $10.

If you have a consistent method for picking the one digit, it could show a small profit, but I believe gsc5 mentioned "making a living".

I would like to be consistent picking the first digit, that would give me a profit of $500. That could be a living.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2008, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I would like to be consistent picking the first digit, that would give me a profit of $500. That could be a living.

It's not hard to pick the first digit correctly, it's the last two that are tricky.

joplin
                  United States
                  Member #45299
                  August 17, 2006
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

If you could pick the first digit, then the next two are easy.  Say the first is 4, then you play the entire set of 100 numbers giving you a profit of $500.  Here in Mo. if you were to predict the first number 12 times in a month straight, playing each day.  You would profit $4200. a mo.  That would be a living to me.  Why should that be so hard. 

With all the high math, and complex systems trying to find 1/1000, you would think, if that effort was directed to coming up with just the first digit, 1/10 with any success.  You would make a very good living.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 19, 2008, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

If you could pick the first digit, then the next two are easy.  Say the first is 4, then you play the entire set of 100 numbers giving you a profit of $500.  Here in Mo. if you were to predict the first number 12 times in a month straight, playing each day.  You would profit $4200. a mo.  That would be a living to me.  Why should that be so hard. 

With all the high math, and complex systems trying to find 1/1000, you would think, if that effort was directed to coming up with just the first digit, 1/10 with any success.  You would make a very good living.

But you only have 4 chances to make a hundred bucks profit before you even out on the fifth, and that's if you get it right on the fifth.

It's not that easy to get the first number right. If it was, I'd be rich by now...lol

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

There is about a 70 percent chance that a previous number from the last drawing will show. Maybe less than 70, I'm not sure, but even then, I'd have to play all three from the night before, unless it was a double then I'd only have to play 2, but playing all 3 would cost 300 bucks.

I have a better solution. First do a 50/50 filter. The first 500 and the second 500. 000-499....500-999. See which one is over due in each position, and then you only have 125 combos to deal with.

5X5X5=125

Then do the one digit thingy. Now pick a number from the previous night's winning number, but do not pick from the same position. In other words, if you play the first position, then pick a number from last night's 2nd or 3rd position. Rarely does a number appear in the same position the next day.

So it would look like this. Let's say I pick the 3 from the middle position from last night, and I pick low for the first, high for the middle, and low for the 3rd:

3 5 0

6  1

7  2

8  3

9  4

350   351   352   353   354

360   361   362   363   364

370   371   372   373   374

380   381   382   383   384

390   391   392   393   394

25 combos.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7458 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2008, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

"Say the first is 4, then you play the entire set of 100 numbers giving you a profit of $500."

It would cost you $100 to buy the tickets so the profit is $400. I'd probably get a ten 4X front pairs at $10 a piece, but I understand where you're going.

"Here in Mo. if you were to predict the first number 12 times in a month straight, playing each day.  You would profit $4200. a mo."

That would be more like 12 X $500 = $6000 minus the cost $100 X 31 = $3100 or around $3000 a month and getting even money. You would either need to raise your bet or get more hits a month to make a living. The real problem here is when you don't get 12 or get under 6 hits a month and don't get a pay check.

"With all the high math, and complex systems trying to find 1/1000, you would think, if that effort was directed to coming up with just the first digit, 1/10 with any success."

It doesn't necessarily have to be the digit in the first position because you can use the same method keying on any of the three positions. Do you have any ideas on a methodology to consistently pick that one digit?

joplin
                          United States
                          Member #45299
                          August 17, 2006
                          153 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2008, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

There is about a 70 percent chance that a previous number from the last drawing will show. Maybe less than 70, I'm not sure, but even then, I'd have to play all three from the night before, unless it was a double then I'd only have to play 2, but playing all 3 would cost 300 bucks.

I have a better solution. First do a 50/50 filter. The first 500 and the second 500. 000-499....500-999. See which one is over due in each position, and then you only have 125 combos to deal with.

5X5X5=125

Then do the one digit thingy. Now pick a number from the previous night's winning number, but do not pick from the same position. In other words, if you play the first position, then pick a number from last night's 2nd or 3rd position. Rarely does a number appear in the same position the next day.

So it would look like this. Let's say I pick the 3 from the middle position from last night, and I pick low for the first, high for the middle, and low for the 3rd:

3 5 0

6  1

7  2

8  3

9  4

350   351   352   353   354

360   361   362   363   364

370   371   372   373   374

380   381   382   383   384

390   391   392   393   394

25 combos.

Thanks, maybe that will help.  By the way, I did meet a man that said he made on a average of $60k a year, but wouldn't say how, except he played alot of numbers.  Today I was talking to a store manager, I said something about p/3.  She said there was a guy that comes in everyweek  and cashes in $800. or more.  She said he's been doing that for months. 

I'll tell what I really think.  I think its the fear of losing that dominates our plays.  And why most never win.  We attract what we fear.  Our desire to win is overshadow by our fear of losing.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3134 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:26 am - IP Logged

The, "If You Can Pick One Digit You Can Win Pick-3 System" has been free on Lotto-Logix for years. 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/lottodojo2.html

BobP

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: March 20, 2008, 4:31 am - IP Logged

The, "If You Can Pick One Digit You Can Win Pick-3 System" has been free on Lotto-Logix for years. 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/lottodojo2.html

BobP

Straights is the desire here. I've seen that system for boxed a long time ago. After many trials it deemed unprofitable.