Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 5 games easy or not?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sweetbitterkiss.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you find it difficult to predict for pick 5 games when you play?

Yes [ 44 ]  [73.33%]
No [ 16 ]  [26.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 60 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
catsrule's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #55084
September 10, 2007
347 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

To me pick 5 games seems easy some days and other days hard. When i play i can usually get 3 out of 5 or 4 out of 5, but the 5 out of 5 is a stinker to get. I was just wondering when anyone plays pick 5 games do you find it hard or easy to nail any of the numbers of your favorite game?

Thumbs Up         

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you must be making a living on those kind of hits!  A 4 out of 5 once a week would be all I would need to survive till I hit the 5 out of 5. 

But I can't seem to put together much more than 2 or 3 of  out of 5 and even then its not too often.

I haven't played at all this week but had a hunch on these for NY Take 5....

2 15 20 34 38

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

United States
      Member #55084
      September 10, 2007
      347 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you must be making a living on those kind of hits!  A 4 out of 5 once a week would be all I would need to survive till I hit the 5 out of 5. 

But I can't seem to put together much more than 2 or 3 of  out of 5 and even then its not too often.

I haven't played at all this week but had a hunch on these for NY Take 5....

2 15 20 34 38

I only play a few times a week if that but when i do play i usually do pretty good but sometimes it gets difficult. Are those ny numbers for tonight?

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I only play a few times a week if that but when i do play i usually do pretty good but sometimes it gets difficult. Are those ny numbers for tonight?

Yes they are for NY.  Take 5 is one that I have learned to only play every now & then as I hit (2 or 3 #'s)  maybe once every 2 months!  But its great to hear that you are doing so good, it always helps to hear good news - keep it up!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19895 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Ohio Rolling Cash5 (5/39) overall odds of winning are 1:9, so buying $10 worth of tickets will most likely win something (a match 2 pays $1).  Winning something every time he spends $10 can make a player thinks it's easy to match 3 for $10 and at worst break even.  The state knows every player want to win something and it's happy to exchange $10 or $1.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Monte Carlo
            France
            Member #55589
            October 9, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

You have to have 14 numbers with 4,and with one other banker out of N-14 Numbers,you can predict a pick5 jackpot with 36% success ratio in 134 tickets.

The hard part is how to get numbers right,specially for the bankers.

Hans 

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #57412
              January 3, 2008
              419 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2008, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Like any lotto games, the more time you put in to analysis (as well as reckless abandon of all logic in number selection) and the more numbers you play, I think the better your odds.

Combine that with luck and intuition and you will have your share of wins. 

I usually am right on with my forecasts.  The only time I am wrong is when a very unlikely drawing occurs (such as when a given number repeats 3 nights in a row for...example).

If I had the guts and funds (playing about 100 selections a night) I would have had it long ago.  I have a feeling there are people we don't hear about with those qualities and funds and they do win frequently.

I am sure the lotto office could confirm that by showing the same persons winning frequently.  I'd like to get ahold of that info.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19895 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2008, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Like any lotto games, the more time you put in to analysis (as well as reckless abandon of all logic in number selection) and the more numbers you play, I think the better your odds.

Combine that with luck and intuition and you will have your share of wins. 

I usually am right on with my forecasts.  The only time I am wrong is when a very unlikely drawing occurs (such as when a given number repeats 3 nights in a row for...example).

If I had the guts and funds (playing about 100 selections a night) I would have had it long ago.  I have a feeling there are people we don't hear about with those qualities and funds and they do win frequently.

I am sure the lotto office could confirm that by showing the same persons winning frequently.  I'd like to get ahold of that info.

If such a person existed, your local retailer would probably have that information.  It would be hard to not notice the same person cashing in winning tickets all the time.  It's unlikely such a person would be going to a different retailer every time he played. 

It's unusual for more than one winner to be from the same town in one year let alone the same person collecting more than one jackpot even for a pick5 game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Long Island, NY
                  United States
                  Member #57412
                  January 3, 2008
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2008, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Well.  I think that person would be smart enough to bounce around to different lotto retailers in they're region....as to not draw attention to themselves.

I don't know how annoying you would become to a single retailer (showing up every day or two to collect hundreds).  Although I don't think they are allowed to...mine would probably ask me if I'd go somewhere else to collect.  I have been told many times to,  at least....come back later because they didnt have the cash available to pay me. 

Put two or three of these together each week and you'll be doing well for yourself.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2008, 3:09 am - IP Logged

In China we have a 5/22. You would think it is easy to hit. NOT!!!!!! Sometimes Nobody hits!!! I've gotten 4 of 5 a few times but that 5 of 5 not yet. If anyone has a system please do tell. Anyone care to try ?

Play to win!

United States
                      Member #55084
                      September 10, 2007
                      347 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2008, 3:20 am - IP Logged

In China we have a 5/22. You would think it is easy to hit. NOT!!!!!! Sometimes Nobody hits!!! I've gotten 4 of 5 a few times but that 5 of 5 not yet. If anyone has a system please do tell. Anyone care to try ?

I wish i could play that game.(lol)  i would have to see the numbers myself from past results. What's the name of the game? I do wish there was a way to see other lottery games that's not on here. To bad lp couldn't get them on.

JustFrozen's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                        OC, CALI
                        United States
                        Member #59564
                        March 19, 2008
                        76 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2008, 3:23 am - IP Logged

wow 5/22

whats the payout equivelent in that? 

United States
                          Member #55084
                          September 10, 2007
                          347 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2008, 3:32 am - IP Logged

that's what i was wondering myself. wish we had that 5/22 here in the states and not the 5/43. when you think about that game it would be alot easier, lol

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2008, 4:42 am - IP Logged

wow 5/22

whats the payout equivelent in that? 

Last night 8 people won 5,786 RMB

Night before 5 won 22, 502RMB

3-15   5 won 18,799RMB

3-16   5 won 18,674RMB

3-17   2 won 53,117RMB

As you can see it's not alot of money but if you live here it's a nice piece of change considering most people here in Kunming make from 500RMB to maybe 3,000RMB a month!!!! I don't know what the dollar to RMB conversion is right now. 5,000 RMB is about 700 Dollars I think. Not sure though.

Play to win!

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2008, 4:45 am - IP Logged

I wish i could play that game.(lol)  i would have to see the numbers myself from past results. What's the name of the game? I do wish there was a way to see other lottery games that's not on here. To bad lp couldn't get them on.

I ask todd when I first signed on to LP but I guess not enough people are interested in seeing our draws here. Since you can't play it anyway.

Play to win!