Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best that I've done with PowerBall in a while

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2008, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Although it would have been better suited as a "Discussion" or "Jackpot Games" thread rather than a "System" thread, it would be a very quiet board if people only posted when they had some great new insight to share.

My only real gripe was that he never even responsed to anyone's question with a " Don't want to share it" "It's a secret" "blah,blah,blah". Some response would have been nice. Maybe I'm overreacting. Rant

Play to win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2008, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

congrats.. too bad you did not have powerplay.. it was 10 last night.

That would have been a nice sum of money! Yes Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2008, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I notice that he or she hasn't given insight on how or hasn't even stated any response to you guys/gals questions. What gives? Why even bother posting if not to help all of us here at LP. Rant

I kind of agree. I mean if he doesn't want to discuss how he got his numbers that is fine, but this is the systems forum, so unless your posting a system, a post like this should go into the jackpot or lottery discussion section.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23271 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

This topic does not seem to discuss a system, just the results of playing one, so it's more appropriate in the General Discussion forum.

reddog's avatar - patch
          Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1287 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I reckon this was just a bragging , " in your face " post.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23271 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Well, I don't have a special forum for that. LOL

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
              Arizona
              United States
              Member #52803
              June 10, 2007
              88 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2008, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Hello all, sorry if I came off as a braggot or whatever.  That wasn't my intention.  I've started explaining my system in the Lottery Systems part of the Forum under "Here's the first part of my system that I've been talking about".  Enjoy!  Wink

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2008, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Hello all, sorry if I came off as a braggot or whatever.  That wasn't my intention.  I've started explaining my system in the Lottery Systems part of the Forum under "Here's the first part of my system that I've been talking about".  Enjoy!  Wink

ArtVandalay, I never interpreted it as "bragging". I just wanted you to give us here some insights to your system and you have done that. Thanks for sharing.Thumbs Up

Play to win!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2008, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Aww, now everyone's happy ... Group Hug Who wants lemonade?Sun Smiley

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                  Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31549 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2008, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Aww, now everyone's happy ... Group Hug Who wants lemonade?Sun Smiley

I do.....I do! See Ya!

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                      Arizona
                      United States
                      Member #52803
                      June 10, 2007
                      88 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2008, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Whew!  Well, I finally finished explaining my "system", and I tried to do it in a way that most can understand.  Of course, there's always the feeling like I forgot something.  One thing that I could mention is that even though the system looks like it is very time consuming, I've actually automated about as much of it as possible using MS Excell.  It takes me about an hour to come up with new predictions after I get the latest results.

I now realize that I made several mistakes in the 2nd section.  Whenever I refer to 6 numbers or 6 "white balls", I actually mean 5 numbers or 5 "white balls".  I must have been thinking about the Arizona Pick 6 lottery at the time I was writing it.  I would re-edit it if it would let me.

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Whew!  Well, I finally finished explaining my "system", and I tried to do it in a way that most can understand.  Of course, there's always the feeling like I forgot something.  One thing that I could mention is that even though the system looks like it is very time consuming, I've actually automated about as much of it as possible using MS Excell.  It takes me about an hour to come up with new predictions after I get the latest results.

I now realize that I made several mistakes in the 2nd section.  Whenever I refer to 6 numbers or 6 "white balls", I actually mean 5 numbers or 5 "white balls".  I must have been thinking about the Arizona Pick 6 lottery at the time I was writing it.  I would re-edit it if it would let me.

When I first started writing my system, it was for the Ohio Super Lotto which had 6 of 49 plus a bonus number.  When I started playing the BigGame and PowerBall I changed it to include 5/6 of 60 plus 1/60 to cover all the games I played and cover any future changes.

Having those features has paid off because Ohio dropped their Super Lotto game and now has the Classic Lotto without a bonus number and BigGame became MegaMillions which has changed twice and PowerBall has changed three time since then.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2008, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Since the last PowerBall matrix change 275 drawings ago 36% or 96 drawings had all winning numbers that had hit within the previous 18 drawings.  All five numbers  have repeated in as little as 6 drawings to more than 60 drawings.  Unless you track the drawings, you would have no reason to keep this information.  This information is usually available at all websites that have PB results.   

However, knowing this information is of NO real use because there are still waaay too many combinations left to play even if armed with this information.

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Although it would have been better suited as a "Discussion" or "Jackpot Games" thread rather than a "System" thread, it would be a very quiet board if people only posted when they had some great new insight to share.

My bet would be if any one of us had something of REAL, bonifide, and consistent use, we would not post it for fear of jinxing ourselves.

Be honest with yourself, would you post a System that was of REAL value ?

I give hints from time-to-time on things, but like ALL other 'systems', they are not consistent, but if you stick to them, they do hit more often than the norm.  And I refuse to do ALL the work for others - I cannot tell you what numbers to play, nobody can.

Lately, I have shared a few things privately, folks tell me I am nuts, and sure enough, what I suggest DOES come true, and the naysayers disappear.

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2008, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

3x5 along with the PB is nothing THAT special, I have hit 4x5 eleven times in 14 months, but I will also be honest and say I have not won one of those in a little over a year.

'Luck', as we all know, comes and goes.