Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best that I've done with PowerBall in a while

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jackpotismine.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2008, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't post a complete system.

A description of a system complex enough to hone 100s of 1000s of combos (or millions) down to some playable amount would be more than anyone would want to read. And since I have seen people argue over the most basic of odds calculations, (2 in 10 is equal to 1 in 5 --> Chair<-- no, it ain't) I can just imagine the clutter they would generate on a thread about a full system, especially on the days it didn't hit.

I do post ideas that I think have merit. These are usually specific enough for the sane people to give me feedback and vague enough for most of the moonbats to ignore.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
    Arizona
    United States
    Member #52803
    June 10, 2007
    88 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

3x5 along with the PB is nothing THAT special, I have hit 4x5 eleven times in 14 months, but I will also be honest and say I have not won one of those in a little over a year.

'Luck', as we all know, comes and goes.

Well, the last time that I hit 3 out of 5 with the Powerball was over 11 years ago (for a few years I quit playing the lottery altogether).  But I've also used this system on the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery, and recently, I got 5 out of 6 numbers.  Now, my system doesn't cover all the bases.  My system does include luck or the element of chance as some would say.  But in the last couple of months, either I've been extremely lucky, or there's something to be said about my system.

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19900 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

My bet would be if any one of us had something of REAL, bonifide, and consistent use, we would not post it for fear of jinxing ourselves.

Be honest with yourself, would you post a System that was of REAL value ?

I give hints from time-to-time on things, but like ALL other 'systems', they are not consistent, but if you stick to them, they do hit more often than the norm.  And I refuse to do ALL the work for others - I cannot tell you what numbers to play, nobody can.

Lately, I have shared a few things privately, folks tell me I am nuts, and sure enough, what I suggest DOES come true, and the naysayers disappear.

I have in the past posted unique elements of my system that I thought had real value, but the facts were/are it has only come close to winning a jackpot one time in ten years.  If you define a system with real value as one that wins more than it costs to play then I doubt such a system exists.

I could give away my whole system including all the programs and data files I have accumulated over the years and until it came close to winning a jackpot most people would probably say it has no value.  Its value to me is in part due the work I put in it even if it never wins a jackpot.  I understand it well enough make it better if I ever have an idea how to do it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

I have in the past posted unique elements of my system that I thought had real value, but the facts were/are it has only come close to winning a jackpot one time in ten years.  If you define a system with real value as one that wins more than it costs to play then I doubt such a system exists.

I could give away my whole system including all the programs and data files I have accumulated over the years and until it came close to winning a jackpot most people would probably say it has no value.  Its value to me is in part due the work I put in it even if it never wins a jackpot.  I understand it well enough make it better if I ever have an idea how to do it.

That's well put, RJ.

I won't post a 'system' because there are soooooo many variables, and apparently it's not quite good enough, because I have not won yet.

I think you can only define a system as something that will halp you narrow down odds, point you in a direction, and from there, you need to STAY CONSISTENT in your beliefs.     Of the eleven 4x5's I've hit, TWICE I varied away from something I saw that kept it from being 5x5's I HAD the fifth number, but chose another.  Heck, I still do that today - vary away from something - but it has not cost me - yet.    I TRY to stay 100% with my theories or beliefs, but sometimes it just doesn 't make sense - I can't get the numbers together to fill in the positions as I think they should be, so I bypass my beliefs.

I have to try very VERY hard not to do that.... but it's tough. Sometimes nothing in this game makes sense....   and sometimes we see numbers that hit and we say 'I'm not surprised'...... happens quite often with me.

I told one guy offline there was a certain set of two numbers - and I said one of them was ALMOST guaranteed to hit within about 6 games, and it took precisely 5 for that to happen.  The theory I used for that is ALMOST 100% bulletproof, but the guy told me it was a crock and wanted to argue with me.  He was mistaken.   That's probably the biggest reason I don't say much in regards to my theories publicly - I know how to play them, and I don't care to have to argue with anyone about them.

I still maintain most of us have a 'system' that will help us bang out a 3x5 on a calculated basis, it's those other 2 numbers that are pure luck-related in order to hit.  You can SWAY it in that direction, whether it hits those or not is another story...

TexasDreams's avatar - Trek ROMSYM2.gif
          Houston, Texas
          United States
          Member #56457
          November 19, 2007
          55 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2008, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Well its been a while but I won $663.00 in powerball this Sat., cost 36. I used lotto hat software. I have to say, it's missed on the last 8 weeks but this is good. I think I'm up about 20 overall with the losses.

A few years ago, billionaire Warren Buffett advised  "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful."

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2008, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys,

Well its been a while but I won $663.00 in powerball this Sat., cost 36. I used lotto hat software. I have to say, it's missed on the last 8 weeks but this is good. I think I'm up about 20 overall with the losses.

That is a nice win to get on Powerball. Congrats!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
              Arizona
              United States
              Member #52803
              June 10, 2007
              88 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2008, 4:23 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't post a complete system.

A description of a system complex enough to hone 100s of 1000s of combos (or millions) down to some playable amount would be more than anyone would want to read. And since I have seen people argue over the most basic of odds calculations, (2 in 10 is equal to 1 in 5 --> Chair<-- no, it ain't) I can just imagine the clutter they would generate on a thread about a full system, especially on the days it didn't hit.

I do post ideas that I think have merit. These are usually specific enough for the sane people to give me feedback and vague enough for most of the moonbats to ignore.

Who says that I've posted a complete system? Wink

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been trying to help a couple of people who are applying my system to their lotteries.  And one thing that I can't reiterate enough is that it helps to be good at math and the use of MicroSoft Excell.  There are many nuances (subjective judgements) of my system that I really can't give a good general explanation to/for (being good at math and Excell helps in these instances).

Plus, please keep in mind that my system as posted is in it's raw, rough, first stage.

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2008, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Well, the last time that I hit 3 out of 5 with the Powerball was over 11 years ago (for a few years I quit playing the lottery altogether).  But I've also used this system on the Arizona Pick 6 Lottery, and recently, I got 5 out of 6 numbers.  Now, my system doesn't cover all the bases.  My system does include luck or the element of chance as some would say.  But in the last couple of months, either I've been extremely lucky, or there's something to be said about my system.

I understand you completely ArtVAndalay. Some people here and elsewhere don't understand that a "system" or "strategy" always needs refinements. Because number trend change this is a given. I wish I was good at math and excel but the fact is I'm not so my "strategy" is probably more simple than yours but at least we want to share with others. Just because you haven't won a Jackpot yet doesn't mean your system "sucks" or  is flawed. Numbers come and go in rotation so are very hard most times to get a handle on them but I will say this. Those who don't quit will surely get close to hitting the Jackpot. Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!Thumbs Up

Play to win!