Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Same Mega Ball three drawings in a row...

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
benmas's avatar - waveform
Rhode Island
United States
Member #56010
October 28, 2007
434 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

for your information, I have always thought  it was rigged.   Anyone here that knows me, knows that.  It really doesn't have anything to do with the three mb's in a row.  Although it isn't hurtin' my theories any.  Sorry if that offends you in some sick way., but it isn't your money I'm spending.Clown

ok this is what i dont understand about you...you always thought this game is rigged...yet you continue to play it...this tells me that you are not sure...is there any logic to this action on your part? why would you participate in something that you think is manipulated?

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

ok this is what i dont understand about you...you always thought this game is rigged...yet you continue to play it...this tells me that you are not sure...is there any logic to this action on your part? why would you participate in something that you think is manipulated?

Because I believe I will win one day, rigged or not.  I believe they rig it for profit... not to dictate who wins or not.  I do, however, believe the

state in which the winner comes from is rigged.  I don't think they really care who in that state wins, just as long as they came from a certain state/states and that the payout for that run is still under their control...to a profit.  So, I can't win it if I don't play at all.  And I don't know when my state will be the one to win that run.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Rhode Island
      United States
      Member #56010
      October 28, 2007
      434 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Because I believe I will win one day, rigged or not.  I believe they rig it for profit... not to dictate who wins or not.  I do, however, believe the

state in which the winner comes from is rigged.  I don't think they really care who in that state wins, just as long as they came from a certain state/states and that the payout for that run is still under their control...to a profit.  So, I can't win it if I don't play at all.  And I don't know when my state will be the one to win that run.

i'm not convinced by your explanation but anyway my belief is that the game is fair...there are just too many combos...good luck in your pursuit.

Maryland
        United States
        Member #35590
        March 20, 2006
        185 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Actually there is a simpler formula that maximizes each number played 260-fold. That means for every $1 dollar you spend you are actually wagering 260 numbers($260)....therefore you won't need to spend $10K A third of that amount will do the trick. I will be posting my 25 series of actual tests to demonstrate the behaviour of the balls to actual numbers waged. The hardest part of it creating the pool net into which the balls with enter. But it absolutely can be done. I've been riding a winning wave.....though I have also found out it is a bit easier if you sprout your numbes across statelines.....a way of misdirecting the MM sentinels that are seriously hard to evade.

Coming soon I promise.

Rhode Island
          United States
          Member #56010
          October 28, 2007
          434 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2008, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Actually there is a simpler formula that maximizes each number played 260-fold. That means for every $1 dollar you spend you are actually wagering 260 numbers($260)....therefore you won't need to spend $10K A third of that amount will do the trick. I will be posting my 25 series of actual tests to demonstrate the behaviour of the balls to actual numbers waged. The hardest part of it creating the pool net into which the balls with enter. But it absolutely can be done. I've been riding a winning wave.....though I have also found out it is a bit easier if you sprout your numbes across statelines.....a way of misdirecting the MM sentinels that are seriously hard to evade.

Coming soon I promise.

sorry to hit at you shane but man every sentence you wrote above makes no logical sense...how do you play $1 and "actually wager $260" <<this is ridiculous...the behavior of the balls is random..."a way of misdirecting the MM sentinels"...what sentinels?...suppose i play 3-11-12-27-47..MM 5 ..what will the sentinels do according to your statement?.. your statement implies that they somehow they manipulate what balls come out of the machine which would be immposible to do with 56 balls spinning as fast as they do...remember that you can buy tickets in ohio 10 min before draw...how will they set up particular balls in that short amount of time to come out so that no one is winnner according to your theory?...it is clear to me that you dont understand simple statistics...there are 176 million combos...since many players will play they will sell millions of different combos each time and only one combo will win...each jackpot game is designed to make a profit for lottery since its creation of the format and payouts at the beginning...it is statistically proven based on matrix and studies on player participation and payouts for every category...you can try anything but you will not cheat the odds and statistics of the game beleive me...

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
            Member #91
            January 19, 2002
            12004 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2008, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

sorry to hit at you shane but man every sentence you wrote above makes no logical sense...how do you play $1 and "actually wager $260" <<this is ridiculous...the behavior of the balls is random..."a way of misdirecting the MM sentinels"...what sentinels?...suppose i play 3-11-12-27-47..MM 5 ..what will the sentinels do according to your statement?.. your statement implies that they somehow they manipulate what balls come out of the machine which would be immposible to do with 56 balls spinning as fast as they do...remember that you can buy tickets in ohio 10 min before draw...how will they set up particular balls in that short amount of time to come out so that no one is winnner according to your theory?...it is clear to me that you dont understand simple statistics...there are 176 million combos...since many players will play they will sell millions of different combos each time and only one combo will win...each jackpot game is designed to make a profit for lottery since its creation of the format and payouts at the beginning...it is statistically proven based on matrix and studies on player participation and payouts for every category...you can try anything but you will not cheat the odds and statistics of the game beleive me...

I too believe that Lee Harvey acted alone....

but I love a good conspiracy.....

and we have to have people that are willing to look under every rock, in order to keep everybody in check.....even you have a theory benmas.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2008, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I have a theory, with odds of 1:176M, thousands of players will buy 10-20 tickets every drawing and never come close to winning a jackpot during their life time. 

Facts are I could predict every drawing that no one would win the jackpot and be right 90% of the time but that doesn't mean I could predict  all the winning numbers even once in a life time even if I had a 1000 chances every drawing.

Knowing that I'm likely to be one of those thousands of losers doesn't keep me from buying a few tickets every drawing.  Some one who bought a ticket is going to win a jackpot sooner or later and it could be me.(I hope)

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rhode Island
                United States
                Member #56010
                October 28, 2007
                434 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2008, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I too believe that Lee Harvey acted alone....

but I love a good conspiracy.....

and we have to have people that are willing to look under every rock, in order to keep everybody in check.....even you have a theory benmas.....

fja i don't mind conspiracy theories per se but at least tell me something that is beleivable or has some sort of logic behind it ...this guy said: "Actually there is a simpler formula that maximizes each number played 260-fold. That means for every $1 dollar you spend you are actually wagering 260 numbers($260)"....i mean c'mon now how does the $1 become $260 or 6 numbers become 260...each line has a single shot by itself and not 260 shots...why is there a formula for a random draw to begin with?...the words "formula" and "random" contradict each other

if you were to look at other lotteries across the states you will see from time to time occurences that statistically have a ~3% chance of happening, so when they do happen and people notice them they think something is going on for example: PA match 6 lotto

12/25/200724   25   26   27   48   49

12/28/20072   16   17   27   37   49

some people will think that 12/25 was fixed and 12/28 not...i watched both draws and the balls came out randomly from the machine

same thing with mega ball 26 coming out three times in a row..whats the big deal it just so happened

DC81's avatar - batman39
                  MI
                  United States
                  Member #54830
                  August 31, 2007
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2008, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Yet another 26 Mega Ball! Bang Head I had one EP that picked it though. >_>

The host of the drawing annoys me with how he says the amount with a fake "wow" type delivery.

You can't predict random.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2008, 1:20 am - IP Logged

The drawing is not fixed.....however I can gurantee you to a high degree of certainty that the game is designed to payout on the combinations that will pay out the minimal amount so that they can make a profit. Why does the #26 show up three time in a row? Simple....because some player out there is spending a whole lot of money on those three drawings and the #26 in his pack is distributed unevenly. If the said player playes the exact series of combinations he did for the last there drawings I can gurantee you #26 would show up again.

How many times have I told you.....with proper series of combinations you can manipulate which direction the numbers will not go.....the trick is to having a series of combinations that will fall into the column of least waged upon numbers. Hint hint! 

And knowing this, just exactly how many times have you won even a 5x5, let alone a jackpot ?

Just as I thought...

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2008, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Coming soon I promise.

Just be sure to give us a definition of your idea of what a 'winning wave' is.

To some people, it's getting ONE WB number right: but to me, it's getting a 4x5 every other month.

I have no doubts people can and do have 'systems' that enable them to hit a 3x5 once in awhile, but that only pays $7 in Powerball, and these people usually spend $20-$40 to hit it.

Let's spread your system across 10 games and see how it does.

kjs703's avatar - batman08
                        Alexandria,VA
                        United States
                        Member #51062
                        March 26, 2007
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2008, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Guesser:

Just to clairify, you are saying that you would define a "winning wave" as getting 4 out of 5 numbers every other month.

Does that mean you have a system which does this -- or only that you would not consider it until it produced like that?

If the first, would you mind sharing with the group....

If the second, when would you start tracking? Say a system produced two back to back 4 out 5 wins -- yet failed to produce another

until three months down the line -- would that be a winning wave?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19891 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2008, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Guesser:

Just to clairify, you are saying that you would define a "winning wave" as getting 4 out of 5 numbers every other month.

Does that mean you have a system which does this -- or only that you would not consider it until it produced like that?

If the first, would you mind sharing with the group....

If the second, when would you start tracking? Say a system produced two back to back 4 out 5 wins -- yet failed to produce another

until three months down the line -- would that be a winning wave?

In the Maddog MegaMillions challenge, had any one had the 12 WB 06-11-16-20-24-27-31-39-43-46-47-56 for the last three drawings they would have scored at least a 5+0 all three times but with 3168 possible combinations including the four MB, it's unlikely they would have done better than 3+0 in one of the real games.  It hard to get a 4of5 even when you have all the inning numbers in a small pool unless you use a large wheel.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking