Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Pick-4 (Monday, May 19 - 2008

Topic closed. 213 replies. Last post 8 years ago by PatternsInChaos.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Spring Valley
United States
Member #52028
May 6, 2007
235 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2008, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Will tonight's draw offer the first time for a 24-way (ABCD or singles or 4 unique digits) to occur MORE THAN 2x in a row.. so far, it HASN'T happened -- I think that the trend will be bucked and we will get a first.. so I hope.  Does anyone else think the same?

I only have a few dollars to devote to tonight's draw. 

My best picks are 2475  4685  7085  & my friend likes 6420 (looks good to me too).

Spring Valley
    United States
    Member #52028
    May 6, 2007
    235 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2008, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

"Will tonight's draw offer the first time for a 24-way  . . .  to occur MORE THAN 2x in a row.. so far, it HASN'T happened -- I think that the trend will be bucked and we will get a first."

It happened, finally, after 35 draws, there was an instance of three 24-way numbers in a row.  Disorder is entering the CGN state.. I think that previous patterns (hot numbers, pairs, sums, digit skips, prevalance of singles to doubles and triples, etc) will take a back-seat to newly emerging patterns; and on those patterns, I believe we can bank on.. of course, what has worked well up to this point shouldn't be forgotten.. but only used sparingly.

This is all just my intuition; but, I think that that's what we are doing by playing numbers games -- we are using our intuition coupled with analysis and fortunate LUCK.  I believe that tracking a CGN game from its beginning can provide us with helpful insight into the idiosyncratic tendencies of each particular CGN "state".  Any feedback? 

United States
      Member #9579
      December 12, 2004
      2121 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2008, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

oh no,mj.tri states tricked us again.your 5921 you predicted yesterday hit today,6-24-08.i subtract a number every day i don't win,and i'm down to one pik 3,one pik 4 per day now!

Spring Valley
        United States
        Member #52028
        May 6, 2007
        235 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2008, 4:16 am - IP Logged

I don't know why this thread has become a GHOST TOWN, but I hope that what I am about to post will be a valuable observation for those who check this thread out.

With the digit 5 being such a cold/overdue number, what is of striking interest, is that the digit 5 has NEVER occured with the digit 9.  The digit 9 is "cold", yet it is heating up quite rapidly as of late.

So, I am especially favoring the double-double (there hasn't been one of those yet either) 5995I also find 0505 to be attractive because the digit 5 has NEVER dropped into the 4th column (yet!).

Finally, it seems that the current pattern is that singles will occur up to four times in a row and then, one to three doubles, double-doubles, or triples occur.  However, for some reason, I have a feeling that tomorrow's draw will produce one more ABCD, just because -- either that, or a double-double. 

You know, the initial 42 draws of the CA Daily 4 that have occured thus far, with all the work-outs that I have done, I would have received the best results playing numbers that have personal significance (birthdays, license plate digits, last four of friends phone numbers) -- if I only had the bankroll and presence of mind to be most confident in such a system.. yet, I have a feeling that things will change and the numbers will begin to combine in non-personally significant ways -- but I've learned a valuable lesson: if you can afford it, ALWAYS include some numbers of personal significance.. if you cant have faith in those that are close to you, where can you place your faith? 

United States
          Member #5077
          June 15, 2004
          16 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi PATTERNINChaos       i thank you are right  here are few # to play until the (5) come in last pos. 8665-4065-4225-6245 all so i like 606Xadding12345

Spring Valley
            United States
            Member #52028
            May 6, 2007
            235 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2008, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

8 THOROUGHLY considered picks for the CA Daily 4 -- I am CONVINCED these WILL show within the week!

5905/0595/0955  0555/5550/5505  0505/5500

Problem is, I gotta find the available $ to play these -- my budget is SO TIGHT right now... so if I can't receive the wealth, at least someone else can.

Oh BTW jlac, I have been camping out on the 0,4,6,5 too.. that one looks SO lovely!

Spring Valley
              United States
              Member #52028
              May 6, 2007
              235 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2008, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

For 7-10-2008

I believe the key digits will be 2, 5, 9, 4.  I think there will either be a 44 or 55.  Although, it seems as though the singles are remaining dominant.. but for some reason, I don't trust them to stay ahead.. here come the dubs!  Hey, how about the FIRST double-double??  Maybe an ugly triple?  That digit 5 is just looking TOO cold..

Spring Valley
                United States
                Member #52028
                May 6, 2007
                235 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2008, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, the result for 7-10-08 was 5189..  A little while after posting, I realized that I believed greater in the digits 0, 5, 8, 9.  I played them 5089.. just 5 days prior I played 4189 and 2189.. why couldn't I get over my "fear" of the digit 1 being TOO hot??

Please, if anyone would respond; how hot, is TOO hot?  How can THE hot digit continue to REMAIN so DOMINANT?!  Especially in light of the colder digits falling SO FAR behind?  I understand it is wise to blend the "warmth" of the digits that you use to compose the numbers that you play, but, HOW HOT, IS TOO HOT?!

I suppose this is the ugly side of "randomness".. or is it?  Does anybody think that the digit 1 will CONTINUE to REMAIN, THE hottest digit for months on end?  Will one of the cold digits make a fierce and fiery run towards the heat of THE hot digit?  I guess that's what I tend to believe.. I have a feeling that the digit 5 is going to begin to HEAT UP.. so I hope. 

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16071 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2008, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Well, the result for 7-10-08 was 5189..  A little while after posting, I realized that I believed greater in the digits 0, 5, 8, 9.  I played them 5089.. just 5 days prior I played 4189 and 2189.. why couldn't I get over my "fear" of the digit 1 being TOO hot??

Please, if anyone would respond; how hot, is TOO hot?  How can THE hot digit continue to REMAIN so DOMINANT?!  Especially in light of the colder digits falling SO FAR behind?  I understand it is wise to blend the "warmth" of the digits that you use to compose the numbers that you play, but, HOW HOT, IS TOO HOT?!

I suppose this is the ugly side of "randomness".. or is it?  Does anybody think that the digit 1 will CONTINUE to REMAIN, THE hottest digit for months on end?  Will one of the cold digits make a fierce and fiery run towards the heat of THE hot digit?  I guess that's what I tend to believe.. I have a feeling that the digit 5 is going to begin to HEAT UP.. so I hope. 

As I have always stated that "ANY" number can fall "ANY" day in "ANY" state, then the hot cold theory is just that a theory. As anyone knows or should know that when in comes to randomness, then that is exactly what that is "RANDOM". Random is what the numbers are all about and how the states make money.

Now, does that mean that we as players can't make money, of course not, but use the weapon that is being used against you as  a weapon and you will make money up the kazoooos.

Anybody care to hear more ?

>Michael

P.S. Thank you PatternsInChaos for your continued support for this thread.

Spring Valley
                    United States
                    Member #52028
                    May 6, 2007
                    235 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2008, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Well, I tried to post these to the prediction board.. I forgot that you have to post at least an hour before.  I used a computer to pick these -- no interference on my part -- let's see what happens...

For 7-11-08

2/3/6/8  1/1/3/3  2/3/6/4  2/6/1/5  6/6/5/2 

4/3/3/9  5/2/9/5  5/3/1/6  3/5/4/1  9/5/2/7

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16071 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2008, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Well, I tried to post these to the prediction board.. I forgot that you have to post at least an hour before.  I used a computer to pick these -- no interference on my part -- let's see what happens...

For 7-11-08

2/3/6/8  1/1/3/3  2/3/6/4  2/6/1/5  6/6/5/2 

4/3/3/9  5/2/9/5  5/3/1/6  3/5/4/1  9/5/2/7

Good Luck

>Michael

LuckyCash's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #5086
                        June 16, 2004
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2008, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

8 THOROUGHLY considered picks for the CA Daily 4 -- I am CONVINCED these WILL show within the week!

5905/0595/0955  0555/5550/5505  0505/5500

Problem is, I gotta find the available $ to play these -- my budget is SO TIGHT right now... so if I can't receive the wealth, at least someone else can.

Oh BTW jlac, I have been camping out on the 0,4,6,5 too.. that one looks SO lovely!

On the morning of July 12, I had a dream of numbers (5154 & 1514);

play them for next 3 days ...

Spring Valley
                          United States
                          Member #52028
                          May 6, 2007
                          235 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2008, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Hey thanks LuckyCash.. that is really considerate of you to share your insight.. I like 1514 especially!  I'm on it.

LuckyCash: On the morning of July 12, I had a dream of numbers (5154 & 1514)

Also, thanks to Mjwinsmith.. your encouragement, is encouraging.. I CAN'T WAIT until I FINALLY get my first straight win in the CA Daily 4.

At first glance, I am liking the digits 8 & 0 for the 7-13-08 draw.

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16071 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2008, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Hey thanks LuckyCash.. that is really considerate of you to share your insight.. I like 1514 especially!  I'm on it.

LuckyCash: On the morning of July 12, I had a dream of numbers (5154 & 1514)

Also, thanks to Mjwinsmith.. your encouragement, is encouraging.. I CAN'T WAIT until I FINALLY get my first straight win in the CA Daily 4.

At first glance, I am liking the digits 8 & 0 for the 7-13-08 draw.

Sunday, July 13 - 2008 California Pick-4 Prediction

6164 - 1614

LuckyCash's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #5086
                              June 16, 2004
                              139 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Oh well, maybe that 5154 should have been 5754 for 07/12???  (CA 07/02: 5745) ... it is hard to tell the difference between a "ONE" and a "SEVEN" in your dream; they go so fast and became a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Page 10 of 15