Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Pick-4 (Monday, May 19 - 2008

Topic closed. 213 replies. Last post 8 years ago by PatternsInChaos.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49835 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Absolutely, but the main thrust here is that previously as I noted many times in this post that the draws were coming from going back 3 draws & getting a digit from the previous day. That is not going to happen all of the time. However that does give an indication of how this game is best played in order to select winning pick 4s. So far the bulk of the game has come from the most recent draws. We haven't had to go out of the main course too often to select winning pick 4s. 

The characteristics of this game is still being formed. That is why it is important to keep track of how the winning draws are derived. Because it will happen again. 

Patterns change in all the games, it's just being able to see them before they occur.

When I look at the results I see a different pattern:

A 3-Digit Return from the Last Draw and a 1-Digit Return from the Last Draw -1:
With 3 of the Digits in the correct Position:

Mon, Jun 9, 2008      7-1-1-3
Sun, Jun 8, 2008      8-1-8-3
Sat, Jun 7, 2008      7-2-6-3

It's interesting to see:

05/19 7631

6-5=1

06/09 7131 Boxed

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16078 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Yes, very easy moves to see: After the results are known. lol...

They are watching patterns, this can be very helpfull to eliminate numbers as well as to select strong numbers based on the previous patterns. Indeed a very helpfull and usefull tool.

Thanks Laverne M and the many others contributing to this post.

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49835 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2008, 9:25 am - IP Logged

They are watching patterns, this can be very helpfull to eliminate numbers as well as to select strong numbers based on the previous patterns. Indeed a very helpfull and usefull tool.

Yes: I know: I do Too!

But like I said: The patterns are always easier to see after the results are known.

We all ponder over the numbers for choices that will have the Combination to be drawn:

Then after the Drawing and the Combination Drawn is not among your choices:

Comes the proverbial slap in the forehead as you see the easy pattern that escaped you before the drawing.

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49835 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2008, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

06/10

0705 1816 2927 3038 4149 5250 6361 7472 8583 9694

Spring Valley
          United States
          Member #52028
          May 6, 2007
          235 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2008, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Hindsight is SO clear and EASY.

As far as patterns, I am camping out on this one:  9xx5.  Because, neither the 9 nor the 5 have occured in those respective columns -- I have been tracking this and it seems like a useful tendency to track.. it is only a matter of time until the 9 and 5 land there, and when they do, I am going to be there. 

Also, I am sticking to combining the 9xx5 with digits which the 9 and 5 frequently pair up with in order to balance the "coldness" of the 9xx5 -- I think that this is a sound and delicious recipe.. anyone else agree?

I suppose it is also interesting that the 1 sure is heating up currently -- but what about the 5 that is remaining chilled?  Even though there have been too many doubles lately, I think it is VERY likely that a dub-5 will be one of the other digits and possibly a 2,4, or 0. 

So that is my BIG WHEEL: 0, 2, 4, 5, 9.  While I do like the 9 in the first column, I believe there are too many "high" digits landing there (6 in a row) lately, so I place the 0 or 2 there instead.  The same can be said of the 4th column -- there have been 6 "low" digits in a row there, so I am reluctant to put a low digit there.. I guess that will be the home for the 9 or the 5.

I suppose I'm a contrarian type of player -- but I am willing to stick to what is warm and hot.. i guess that is the secret: find a warm pattern and catch your fire as it warms further and becomes hot! 

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16078 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2008, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Hindsight is SO clear and EASY.

As far as patterns, I am camping out on this one:  9xx5.  Because, neither the 9 nor the 5 have occured in those respective columns -- I have been tracking this and it seems like a useful tendency to track.. it is only a matter of time until the 9 and 5 land there, and when they do, I am going to be there. 

Also, I am sticking to combining the 9xx5 with digits which the 9 and 5 frequently pair up with in order to balance the "coldness" of the 9xx5 -- I think that this is a sound and delicious recipe.. anyone else agree?

I suppose it is also interesting that the 1 sure is heating up currently -- but what about the 5 that is remaining chilled?  Even though there have been too many doubles lately, I think it is VERY likely that a dub-5 will be one of the other digits and possibly a 2,4, or 0. 

So that is my BIG WHEEL: 0, 2, 4, 5, 9.  While I do like the 9 in the first column, I believe there are too many "high" digits landing there (6 in a row) lately, so I place the 0 or 2 there instead.  The same can be said of the 4th column -- there have been 6 "low" digits in a row there, so I am reluctant to put a low digit there.. I guess that will be the home for the 9 or the 5.

I suppose I'm a contrarian type of player -- but I am willing to stick to what is warm and hot.. i guess that is the secret: find a warm pattern and catch your fire as it warms further and becomes hot! 

I take the contrairian view also, check out my picks for this evening on the Prediction Boards and good luck to you.

>Michael

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome.

& thank you for tonight's boxed pick 4 winner in  Cali! right from the predictions board.

MJWINSMITH WTG!!!!!!!!!!

mjwinsmithCaliforniaDaily 424-Way Box8-6-3-03-8-0-6$100

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16078 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2008, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome.

& thank you for tonight's boxed pick 4 winner in  Cali! right from the predictions board.

MJWINSMITH WTG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Laverne Maloney, I also hit the Pick-3 in California this evening;

mjwinsmithCaliforniaDaily 3Straight + 6-Way Box1-9-71-9-7$290

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2008, 12:48 am - IP Logged

WTG again, CONGRAT$!!!!!!!!!!

Again, a pair was taken from going back 3 draws.   WOW!, this is a reoccurring pattern. It doesn't happen everyday but it happens enough to take it seriously. I'm also picking up on something else that is happening with this pick 4 game, but let's get a full month or so of draws & if it continues to happen with the same consistency then I will point it out.     

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                  Tue, Jun 10, 2008CaliforniaDaily 43-8-0-6
                  Mon, Jun 9, 2008CaliforniaDaily 47-1-1-3
                  Sun, Jun 8, 2008CaliforniaDaily 48-1-8-3
                  Sat, Jun 7, 2008CaliforniaDaily 47-2-6-3
                  Fri, Jun 6, 2008CaliforniaDaily 46-6-3-0
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49835 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Mjwinsmith! Thumbs Up

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49835 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

06/11

0832 1943 2054 3165 4276 5387 6498 7509 8610 9721

Spring Valley
                        United States
                        Member #52028
                        May 6, 2007
                        235 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2008, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

You are THE man MJWinSmith -- you are on it! 

Laverne Maloney, you are on to something.. might be trial-and-error, but it is definitely producing results.

I have to say that I am going to stick with my pattern again.. that 9 has to land in that first column and the 5 too -- naturally, it will require some chance and luck, but hey, I deserve it.  So, I like the 9xx5 with a wheel of 0,2,4,5,9. 

I suppose I need to start paying more attention to the predictions board.  I used to have considerable success "poaching" the concensus of the various predictors on the board.  Do you know what I mean?  I would print out the predictions, go through them and note which numbers multiple players are picking in common -- and I would play these.

Of course, this was rather time and paper consuming, so I decided to start trusting my abilities and go "out" on my own.  There probably is some spreadsheet or utility that can quickly discern the prediction board's concensus picks, but I am not particularly versed in Excell or the Lottery Post utilities.

Does anyone have an idea how myself or others could go about sieving some pearly-picks out of the brilliance of the prediction boards??

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2008, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Trial & error is over, it's been over! 

You don't have to go off of the main course to get those Cali hit$. For the most part, the most recent draws make it all possible & that's a good thing!

It's the same $tuff, that money makin' $tuff!

Lifted out the first 3 digits going back two draws & of course it would not be complete without involving a digit that goes back 3 draws.

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                          Wed, Jun 11, 2008CaliforniaDaily 47-1-1-1
                          Tue, Jun 10, 2008CaliforniaDaily 43-8-0-6
                          Mon, Jun 9, 2008CaliforniaDaily 47-1-1-3
                          Sun, Jun 8, 2008CaliforniaDaily 48-1-8-3

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16078 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2008, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Prediction for Thursday, June 12 - 2008

3-8-1-7

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2008, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Going back to the times when the three digits in combination were lifted out of the previous draw. It will be nice to see if the outcome is the same or different each time that happens. It may indicate that a new digit or perhaps a doubling of a digit may occur as previously noted. Or we could see something new altogether.

Page 8 of 15