Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Lp member considering writing a book ? when and where ?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 9 years ago by wboricua98.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2008, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I think a lottery book should be:

1) Inexpensive(as in cheap)

2)Informative(as in usefull)

3)easy to read (as in easy enough for a 9 year old to understand)

4) written by somebody who actually won(as in for real)

i strongly disagree with such a comment and i am disgusted by such a comment too..

Because just because you won doesn't mean your system works, even though i have to admit, it only takes 1 TIME to win....

But i disagree that someone that actually won should write a book because there are a lot of system that work but it is only affordable by someone wealthy...And usually those wealthy individuals have a different agenda...Wealthy people have only one agenda and that's to continue making money or make publicity...they don't care if the system is affordable by the economically challenged...THEY DON'T CARE...THEY HAVE NEVER CARED...

AND THEY WILL NEVER CARE...

IF YOU THINK THEY CARE ASK YOURSELF, HAS ANYTHING CHANGED SINCE THE TIME OF CHRIST...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34623153

you have to see the irony about that video...

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2008, 1:59 am - IP Logged

A good example is the guy from Australia...Won 2 or 3 times and you should hear what comes out of that guy's mouth....Just thrash..

and do they allow his books to be bought here in America...NOPe, because i tried it...

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #57412
      January 3, 2008
      419 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2008, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Sorry if I offended you and your right pumpi.  Nothing has changed since the time of Christ.  Your also right, even if the author really did win, some folks "will" still say he/she was just lucky.  I respect everyones opinions.

IMHO...I would like to know that the person offering the instructions actually accomplished the task.

We are fortunate here it seems on LP cause some generous folks are happy to help and provide valuable info at no cost.  Seems to me that they care.

benmas's avatar - waveform
        Rhode Island
        United States
        Member #56010
        October 28, 2007
        434 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2008, 3:38 am - IP Logged

if i were to write a lotto book then it would have exactly ten pages with one word in each:

Page 1:  Lottery

Page 2:  balls

Page 3:  are

Page 4:  random.

Page 5:  Computer

Page 6:  generated

Page 7:  games

Page 8:  can

Page 9:  be

Page 10:manipulted.

I think that is the main message, you could write it in one page but then it would not make a book, with ten then it sort of or you can put one letter in each page and stretch it out. I doubt it will be a best seller but it would have the best info.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2008, 3:54 am - IP Logged

There are some LP members who have had the book thrown at them. LOL

Pac, I like your prologue.  Well done!  How about a Danielle Steel type novel? 

With tears in her eyes, her heart beating rapidly, she rushed to the convenient store and handed the clerk the ticket.  "Please check my numbers, she said in a whisper."   Her small hands were hot and sweaty.  As he took the ticket from her fingers, a spark passed through them and, for a moment, her entire body tingled with excitement.  She watched his sweaty, muscular body slowly approach the terminal and, as he scanned her ticket, she felt as if he was reading her mind and looking into her soul.  "Can he sense my desperation?  Does he know about the long nights I sat at my computer searching for a winning system?" Her thoughts danced wildly and then it happened. The clerk turned around and began to walk back to her..and she knew. 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #56506
            November 21, 2007
            6537 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2008, 4:12 am - IP Logged

With tears in her eyes, her heart beating rapidly, she rushed to the convenient store and handed the clerk the ticket.  "Please check my numbers, she said in a whisper."   Her small hands were hot and sweaty.  As he took the ticket from her fingers, a spark passed through them and, for a moment, her entire body tingled with excitement.  She watched his sweaty, muscular body slowly approach the terminal and, as he scanned her ticket, she felt as if he was reading her mind and looking into her soul.  "Can he sense my desperation?  Does he know about the long nights I sat at my computer searching for a winning system?" Her thoughts danced wildly and then it happened. The clerk turned around and began to walk back to her..and she knew. 

That's good justxploring! I could believe that could be an excerpt from a Danielle Steel novel. LOL

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

sfilippo's avatar - skull
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #33770
              February 24, 2006
              3146 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2008, 7:20 am - IP Logged

I like to write, but I really have to be in the mood. Here's a possible story developing...

=================================================================

Maybe he was a salesman just passing through our town, or maybe he came in

from the city to enjoy our slower pace of living. For whatever reason it was that he had

arrived, his presence reached out beyond the average stranger. It was as if the air around

him was charged with electricity, or maybe he brought with him a presence we could not nor

did not want to understand for fear that our peaceful lives would begin to change into

something for the worse.

We didn't take too well to strangers who stayed so long. At some point, they either had to become

like us, or move along. There really was no other alternative. But when he arrived, he was such a

curiosity, indeed - the talk of the town, you might say...

Smiley Steve

United States
                Member #59167
                March 8, 2008
                174 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2008, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

And then the lights faded and when she awoke, and he was gone.  He found out she did not have a winning number. She went back to watching Entertainment Television and hoping some one whould call and ask for her opinion.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7298 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2008, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I've considered doing so, but is so expensive to write a book, plus if i write a book it will be about past theories...And i will not want to make any profit but at the same time i will not want to end up owing (i am talking in the U.S)...And the book will cost 5.00 (think of it as been PATRIOTIC) (the U.S.A it will cost lest in foreign countries)...which is another reason why i can't write a book because if i do i'll want to set my own price and i don't think normally you can't...Plus if i write a book i don't think it will cover the ENTIRE U.S.A...

Not only that but there is a huge market to write a book about the lottery...How? Because the book you write will only sell in the eastern side of the U.S...When you can sell a book in the Greek, Polish, Hungarian, Macedonian, Turkish, Japanese, Cambodian, Phillipines, Malaysia, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,.....Each etc representing a different country with a different language....

And what really makes me mad, is that they are RETARDS who sell in all the countries like all the countries the same book apply...and not leaving space room for others to do so...I swear i can't stand that stuff, why? Because there is a person that makes 10 million dollars selling its book in the U.S.A and wants to make another 5 million in Greece, 5 million in Ukraine, etc when they can clearly create popular websites...if i was only someone....And not only that but i've checked some foreign countries lotteries and i know for a fact that 1 book will not apply to every country...I know that for a fact...

Remember just selling 1 book in Turkey will make you money, not adding the rest of languages...

To write that book i'll have to win 10,000 - 20,000 on pick4 or a scratch-off which is challenging...I'm not going to post all the theories i written because it will not be wise...

My main message that i will write in the book is that they need to create a "Lotto Stock Market" and that they need to raise 2 or 3 billion dollars in the populated countries and countries with cold climate through the power of a pyramid and create a "FREE LOTTO" like pick3 and pick4 but FOR FEMALES ONLY, NO MALES that should serve as HAB-1....

Plus if you really wanted to reach lots of people and let the read what you have to say you will build several websites...A book is only on the shelves for 3 or 4 months, a website can be there for years...LOL not to mention the cheapness of it all....

but this are mainly ideas....

"To write that book i'll have to win 10,000 - 20,000 on pick4 or a scratch-off which is challenging...I'm not going to post all the theories i written because it will not be wise..."

In 1992 I played 1492 in the pick-4 because it was the 500th anniversary of Columbus and it hit straight on January 11.

I made a nice hit on a pick-3 number and decided go to Atlantic City and do some gambling the next weekend. The same number hit in New Jersey so I had another nice hit and played my hotel room number when I got back home and it hit straight in the pick-4. Played another pick-4 hotel room number in Michigan and caught it in the box.

Birth dates can be used as pick-4 playing strategy; for instance somebody born on May 23, 1987 might play 2387. You can play any body's birth date, some being more important than others and that's why I had $5 straight when one hit.

The End

Anybody can write a book about lottery strategies and experiences without every hitting a huge jackpot. The only real question is will it be interesting to lottery players and will it sell.

"My main message that i will write in the book is that they need to create a "Lotto Stock Market" and that they need to raise 2 or 3 billion dollars in the populated countries and countries with cold climate through the power of a pyramid and create a "FREE LOTTO" like pick3 and pick4 but FOR FEMALES ONLY,"

Interesting concept raising 2 or 3 billion dollars to be distributed to females only. Is that anything like alimony?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2008, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I've got a secret lottery book in the works, don't tell anyone.

BobP

Bob, I know the title of your book……..It’s Shhhhhhhhhh!

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2008, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I think i am going to title the book:

"Better than winning the lottery"....

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2008, 1:35 am - IP Logged

But is sad because if you have a book with systems you will like it for it to make it to the library, so that the system at least is recorded and someone years from now can read it and use the systems, but that will not be the case....

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2008, 2:47 am - IP Logged

if i were to write a lotto book then it would have exactly ten pages with one word in each:

Page 1:  Lottery

Page 2:  balls

Page 3:  are

Page 4:  random.

Page 5:  Computer

Page 6:  generated

Page 7:  games

Page 8:  can

Page 9:  be

Page 10:manipulted.

I think that is the main message, you could write it in one page but then it would not make a book, with ten then it sort of or you can put one letter in each page and stretch it out. I doubt it will be a best seller but it would have the best info.

Yes, what happens in the hopper or lottery computer is random chaos.

Random chaos obeys the natural laws of the universe.

Probalistic gross distributions actually occur just as expected.

What's going to happen in a lottery (gross distributions) are known
                          (based on game size) before the first ball is drawn. 

Most lottery systems are, in my opinion, totally bogus.   However, 
                          just as a broken clock has the correct time twice a day, sometimes they
                          win, this does not mean they work. 

Many lottery systems, software and wheels make winning a jackpot
                          virtually impossible 99 times out of 100 tries.  There is a big difference
                          between slim odds and no chance what-so-ever waste of time playing.

On the other hand, so called "experts" who are all too happy to explain
                          why systems are bogus, are themselves totally wrong as to why.

The lottery is like an onion. When you think you've reached the core
                          truth layer, there are plenty of layers of knowledge under that.

BobP

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2008, 10:08 am - IP Logged

I already have written mine.

Has the good , the bad , and the ugly, with some humor of "I" thrown in.

http://www.lotterypost.com/blog/1155

WHATT

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                              chicago ill.
                              United States
                              Member #3600
                              February 4, 2004
                              337 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2008, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

I think a lottery book should be:

1) Inexpensive(as in cheap)

2)Informative(as in usefull)

3)easy to read (as in easy enough for a 9 year old to understand)

I see nothing wrong with writing a book by someone who actually won the lottery jackpot.

I am "miffed" by people who would discredit FREE ENTERPRISE.

For them people....I would write and also title the book "Lottery for Dummies".

Thank you for your 20 dollars.