Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

understanding , posting on time.

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 9 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I had to start this thread because there couple of individuals who post numbers really late and if you let them know about posting late they get upset and feel like you are getting on their nerves. The cut of time for Michigan midday is 12:37p and eve is 7:08p. These individuals will post like 12:54p and their number comes out want to be congratulated.Wow! If we all post numbers really late guess who benefits? You and you only. What do you call that ? Selfishness. Posting so late that your fellow lp members see your numbers but cannot play the numbers because the lottrey machines are close is just useless and baseless.   

sweetbitterkiss's avatar - hello
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #59499
    March 17, 2008
    54 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:16 am - IP Logged

you are so right  Hippy

one day my life will be complete ^_^

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #31284
      January 27, 2006
      8962 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I had to start this thread because there couple of individuals who post numbers really late and if you let them know about posting late they get upset and feel like you are getting on their nerves. The cut of time for Michigan midday is 12:37p and eve is 7:08p. These individuals will post like 12:54p and their number comes out want to be congratulated.Wow! If we all post numbers really late guess who benefits? You and you only. What do you call that ? Selfishness. Posting so late that your fellow lp members see your numbers but cannot play the numbers because the lottrey machines are close is just useless and baseless.   

Sometimes I post late because I have to clear away work on my desk first or I am called away from my desk to do something.

I dont think all LP members intentionally post late because they are selfish and dont want anyone else to win.

Over here NY cut off time is 12pm and If I post after 12 that doesnt mean Im trying to hog up the number for myself.

Sometimes we have to be ahead of the game and start our own work out and not wait on LP members to post, of course it helps to see what other people are playing.

If someone posts after the cut of time and thier number(s) comes I am STILL going to give them congrads.

Lets be real here now, If someone posts 10 of their favorite numbers do we as LP members play all 10? more than likely we are going to pick our favorite and go from there and if we picked the wrong one are we going to blame them? NO right.

Take Care and Good Luck !

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I post late because I have to clear away work on my desk first or I am called away from my desk to do something.

I dont think all LP members intentionally post late because they are selfish and dont want anyone else to win.

Over here NY cut off time is 12pm and If I post after 12 that doesnt mean Im trying to hog up the number for myself.

Sometimes we have to be ahead of the game and start our own work out and not wait on LP members to post, of course it helps to see what other people are playing.

If someone posts after the cut of time and thier number(s) comes I am STILL going to give them congrads.

Lets be real here now, If someone posts 10 of their favorite numbers do we as LP members play all 10? more than likely we are going to pick our favorite and go from there and if we picked the wrong one are we going to blame them? NO right.

I really do think that some people post after so as to not let others share especially in the case of Pick 5, Lotto, Mega etc.  But in the case of Pick 3 or Pick 4 I think most people don't intentionally post numbers late.  You can tell who's who by their history of posting numbers and when they post them. Let's face it, there ARE SELFISH members that only want to toot there own horn.

Play to win!

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Congratulation for your win and bye the way thank you for postiong late you only won becase the machine is close .You were too busy to post on the prediction page the day before and also  becareful the  boss might be checking your computer for illegal activities on company time. Lol

Bahamas
            Member #31284
            January 27, 2006
            8962 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I really do think that some people post after so as to not let others share especially in the case of Pick 5, Lotto, Mega etc.  But in the case of Pick 3 or Pick 4 I think most people don't intentionally post numbers late.  You can tell who's who by their history of posting numbers and when they post them. Let's face it, there ARE SELFISH members that only want to toot there own horn.

Point taken but lets not put all into one bag, because there are those who really want others to win.

Hey how the numbers treating you?

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2008, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Congratulation for your win and bye the way thank you for postiong late you only won becase the machine is close .You were too busy to post on the prediction page the day before and also  becareful the  boss might be checking your computer for illegal activities on company time. Lol

Predictions Page, my friend I post in Pick 3 and Mystical.

PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME OR ANY OTHERS, call names and dont point fingers!

Bahamas
                Member #31284
                January 27, 2006
                8962 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:05 am - IP Logged

I went back and had to back myself up on my win yesterday

I posted the 198 and playing it way before it fell yesterday in this post to be exact.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/175420/1

So anyone who follows what Im playing knew well in advance what I was playing.

Anyway Im done, take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

Im not into no you say and I say, please next time back up what you say!!!!

United States
                  Member #33588
                  February 22, 2006
                  2068 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:18 am - IP Logged

You obovoisly do not understand what point i am trying to make you taking it personal with execuses. Let me give you an example if you are late for school all the time are you helpling your self or you being self distructive ? You will never learn anything because you always have excuses for being late. You figure it out. No excuses please .   

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1958 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:35 am - IP Logged

How are you going to call them selfish for posting late when really them posting at all is completely voluntary? They are taking it upon themself to let you know the numbers they picked. Also, there is no rule that says "You must post your predictions early enough so other members can play them". That's why they feel like you're getting on their nerves; because you are blaming them when they're not doing anything wrong. We're talking about posting on an internet website for crying out loud. Stop pointing fingers. If someone wants to post late enough because the lottery machines are closed, then so be it! It doesn't mean they're selfish either. Just like every other lottery player, I myself would prefer not to share a jackpot. Regardless, I still usually buy my lottery tickets late on the day of the drawing. It's just a habit of mine. Sometimes I'll post my predictions 15 minutes before cut off time, sometimes it's 3 hours, which is STILL enough time for a person here who REALLY wants to play my numbers to play them.

Gonna win.Big Smile

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Point taken but lets not put all into one bag, because there are those who really want others to win.

Hey how the numbers treating you?

I hear you chippie, as I said you will know by the way they post and when they post. From my experience I know you want others to win and for that we thank you, really. Take care!

Play to win!

Bahamas
                        Member #31284
                        January 27, 2006
                        8962 Posts
                        Posted: May 29, 2008, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I hear you chippie, as I said you will know by the way they post and when they post. From my experience I know you want others to win and for that we thank you, really. Take care!

Thanks man.

Good Luck Today.......hit them HARD! or at least try too!

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2008, 11:06 am - IP Logged

We have to remember that everyone is on a different time schedule here. I'm on West Coast time so when I post numbers sometimes I forget the East Coast might have already drawn numbers. Plus,as guru said,it's all voluntary. We're not in school here,lol.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19894 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2008, 11:40 am - IP Logged

How are you going to call them selfish for posting late when really them posting at all is completely voluntary? They are taking it upon themself to let you know the numbers they picked. Also, there is no rule that says "You must post your predictions early enough so other members can play them". That's why they feel like you're getting on their nerves; because you are blaming them when they're not doing anything wrong. We're talking about posting on an internet website for crying out loud. Stop pointing fingers. If someone wants to post late enough because the lottery machines are closed, then so be it! It doesn't mean they're selfish either. Just like every other lottery player, I myself would prefer not to share a jackpot. Regardless, I still usually buy my lottery tickets late on the day of the drawing. It's just a habit of mine. Sometimes I'll post my predictions 15 minutes before cut off time, sometimes it's 3 hours, which is STILL enough time for a person here who REALLY wants to play my numbers to play them.

All the predictions on the prediction board are at least an hour before the drawings which give most players at least 45 minutes to play them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8391 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2008, 11:46 am - IP Logged

All the predictions on the prediction board are at least an hour before the drawings which give most players at least 45 minutes to play them.

I believe there talking about posting numbers on the forums. Not the prediction board.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.