Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

understanding , posting on time.

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 8 years ago by psykomo.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2008, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

How are you going to call them selfish for posting late when really them posting at all is completely voluntary? They are taking it upon themself to let you know the numbers they picked. Also, there is no rule that says "You must post your predictions early enough so other members can play them". That's why they feel like you're getting on their nerves; because you are blaming them when they're not doing anything wrong. We're talking about posting on an internet website for crying out loud. Stop pointing fingers. If someone wants to post late enough because the lottery machines are closed, then so be it! It doesn't mean they're selfish either. Just like every other lottery player, I myself would prefer not to share a jackpot. Regardless, I still usually buy my lottery tickets late on the day of the drawing. It's just a habit of mine. Sometimes I'll post my predictions 15 minutes before cut off time, sometimes it's 3 hours, which is STILL enough time for a person here who REALLY wants to play my numbers to play them.

Guru101 Guru101 i am not going there with you. Because i respect you  on  that note peace out chill.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Let's see that 369 hit TX soon... Big Smile

coming to TX 369

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
      Pelham NY
      United States
      Member #60411
      April 16, 2008
      169 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2008, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

When I visit lottery post I avoid all predictors, even predictors relative to my state NY. I subscribe to the notion "Give me a fish and Ill eat for a day-Teach me to fish and Ill eat for a lifetime" Weather Im betting on the horses or the numbers I need to rely on my ability to select a winner, rather than someone's advice. My experience has always been that once someone gives a "tip" it seldom comes through or if it does come through the source of the info usually dries up quite quick. Anyone can offer a tip without any valid reasoning behind it, A system or method is more valuable.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
        White Lake,Mi
        United States
        Member #1495
        May 12, 2003
        5546 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

bg1010, has been whining on the michigan post ...like forever because one individual, who is usually busy, and posts late and thinks that everyone should post on HIS(or HER) time slots as listed. You really need to get a life and quit hammering on this one person. You have reached new lows in complaining about this same issue over and over like a broken record. Grow up or come up with your own "predicitions".....GEEZ !!!!!!!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2008, 1:31 am - IP Logged

If somebody posts late 'all the time' then try ignoring them.

I don't post numbers at all anymore: mainly because I don't care to argue with other folks about my selections...

I was in a 'discussion' with a clown about 3 months ago, I told him 'If these certain conditions exist, you can expect one of these two numbers to hit within X games with 100% accuracy'.

He thought I was NUTS - as most people do.

Sure enough, about 2 weeks later, the conditions were right for two certain numbers - where one of them would hit within 4 games, and one of those numbers hit in the very next game.......

And I have not heard from the guy since...

And I am not discussing the 'conditions' because I don't need MORE folks telling me I'm nuts whe I have two+ years of Stats telling me I am NOT nuts....

The next thing is, I'm only talking ONE number here - for Powerball white balls - you still have to hit all the rest....

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2008, 5:49 am - IP Logged

bg1010, has been whining on the michigan post ...like forever because one individual, who is usually busy, and posts late and thinks that everyone should post on HIS(or HER) time slots as listed. You really need to get a life and quit hammering on this one person. You have reached new lows in complaining about this same issue over and over like a broken record. Grow up or come up with your own "predicitions".....GEEZ !!!!!!!!!

I got a life better than you my friend. Pay attention i have been posting so shut the hell up and stop talking <snip>. As matter of fact i do not care if you post or not i do not sit around and wait for your post or this individaul's post. You want to be disrespctful i got plent to say to you. I am winning hope you win too. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5120 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2008, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I got a life better than you my friend. Pay attention i have been posting so shut the hell up and stop talking <snip>. As matter of fact i do not care if you post or not i do not sit around and wait for your post or this individaul's post. You want to be disrespctful i got plent to say to you. I am winning hope you win too. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

down>down>down>down> DOWN "bouy"!!!

U will JackPot (s@@N)$$$>!

LOL

PSYKOMO