Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

bird in ny ,ill ,fla ,sc ,georgia ,texas

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sexyreece.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
THALIA's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #4883
May 31, 2004
497 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2008, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I like 881, 703, 458 and 666 today bird. What do you think?

I dreamt a few days ago about triple 555 help me bird.

Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #59488
    March 17, 2008
    1555 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2008, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

watch the numbers that follow each other 312,717,870,1029 and look at 717 and her sister 117

06/27

FL even 870  WTG Bird!!!! you're awesome!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
      clarkston georgia
      United States
      Member #555
      August 8, 2002
      3348 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all -I just arrived back in town ,headed back out a couple of times this week so wont be around much but you know when I can I like to share my wife said something to me before the trip and it stuck she mentioned 112 now ,while I was on the trip I kept seeing it and then she mentioned it again today on the way home also loving 718 ,people you must look around these numbers 113,717(im talking about 112,178 play numbers around them) look for them in the 4 digit as well play them like triples and so on ,for my bahamian players keep a sharp eye on illionois and watch how fla and new york follow her,Femryder I told you about 531 dont sleep if she hits the 4 digit as well

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2008, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt a few days ago about triple 555 help me bird.

I would follow your dream just dont be suprised if it will be another triple like 333

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15846 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2008, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all -I just arrived back in town ,headed back out a couple of times this week so wont be around much but you know when I can I like to share my wife said something to me before the trip and it stuck she mentioned 112 now ,while I was on the trip I kept seeing it and then she mentioned it again today on the way home also loving 718 ,people you must look around these numbers 113,717(im talking about 112,178 play numbers around them) look for them in the 4 digit as well play them like triples and so on ,for my bahamian players keep a sharp eye on illionois and watch how fla and new york follow her,Femryder I told you about 531 dont sleep if she hits the 4 digit as well

FL mid  1535......nice call, Bird!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15846 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2008, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

FL mid  1535......nice call, Bird!

ILL late   1315....wow!!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15846 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2008, 8:01 am - IP Logged

ILL late   1315....wow!!!

GA late 3215......incredible!!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #46493
                September 11, 2006
                4173 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2008, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

6/30 Ohio midday  817

very nice!  ...and I missed it

Keep it simple 

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #46493
                  September 11, 2006
                  4173 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

watch the numbers that follow each other 312,717,870,1029 and look at 717 and her sister 117

6/30 Ohio evening

...and I got it this time!!  Thanks Bird  Thumbs Up

Keep it simple 

clarkston georgia
                    United States
                    Member #555
                    August 8, 2002
                    3348 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2008, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all- before I start I want to say a special hello to STORM.Loviesok now I wanted to share some things this evening before I lay down if you play online now is the time to follow my postit doesnt matter if 312 falls in ohio or 870 fall in ga these numbers follow each other in the states that are always in my post I FEEL after the past couple of years I dont have toconvince you that this happens just like 250 and 259,bahamians you must focus because its going to be your time if you play ill,play f la and ny and dont get caught in all the hype ,there are lots of people who do this number thing there are good ones and there are people who want to be good  Focus focus focus- Sexxyreese we could say this could apply to you Pay attention!stick with what you know its important .over the next couple of weeks you all will start to see patterns follow them dont let people play for you put them in for both midday and evening dont wait to the last minute to play trust me on this  play days ahead if that will help.STOP FOLLOWING EVERYBODY THAT GIVES OUT NUMBERS STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      south florida
                      United States
                      Member #48616
                      January 3, 2007
                      1497 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2008, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Bird,

I am a newbie here......greetings and thank you for sharing your knowledge with LP members. You are right about predictors, some are very, very good and some want to be just like them...

I have a question for you, I have been playing the daily 3 and 4 digit numbers for years in Florida , I have had some good hits over the years, but I always felt that I could get better. When I joined LP, I noticed that there were patterns and certain states had similiar numbers fall...is this where I start?? How far should I go back with looking at patterns.?I see so much similarity in Ohio and Florida for example that on some days the same number falls. In short, how far back should one go to determine patterns???  Hope this isn't too long winded.

Thank You

MMeFlorida

clarkston georgia
                        United States
                        Member #555
                        August 8, 2002
                        3348 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2008, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Bird,

I am a newbie here......greetings and thank you for sharing your knowledge with LP members. You are right about predictors, some are very, very good and some want to be just like them...

I have a question for you, I have been playing the daily 3 and 4 digit numbers for years in Florida , I have had some good hits over the years, but I always felt that I could get better. When I joined LP, I noticed that there were patterns and certain states had similiar numbers fall...is this where I start?? How far should I go back with looking at patterns.?I see so much similarity in Ohio and Florida for example that on some days the same number falls. In short, how far back should one go to determine patterns???  Hope this isn't too long winded.

Thank You

MMeFlorida

I cant say how far back to look ,I may look back a week but it is a number like 250,259 or 312,717 than those are numbers that I know and what follows them I take all numbers to cash 4 when I play because to me all numbers are relative and they all fall in the states ny fla ohio texas ga ill and south carolina why I cant answere that but it happens I dont know why I pick up on patterns that no one else seems to look at .Welcome mmeflorida and many blessings to you

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2008, 9:04 am - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #31284
                            January 27, 2006
                            8962 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2008, 11:01 am - IP Logged

blessings to all- before I start I want to say a special hello to STORM.Loviesok now I wanted to share some things this evening before I lay down if you play online now is the time to follow my postit doesnt matter if 312 falls in ohio or 870 fall in ga these numbers follow each other in the states that are always in my post I FEEL after the past couple of years I dont have toconvince you that this happens just like 250 and 259,bahamians you must focus because its going to be your time if you play ill,play f la and ny and dont get caught in all the hype ,there are lots of people who do this number thing there are good ones and there are people who want to be good  Focus focus focus- Sexxyreese we could say this could apply to you Pay attention!stick with what you know its important .over the next couple of weeks you all will start to see patterns follow them dont let people play for you put them in for both midday and evening dont wait to the last minute to play trust me on this  play days ahead if that will help.STOP FOLLOWING EVERYBODY THAT GIVES OUT NUMBERS STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

Thats it there B

Thank You for your words! (Stick with what you know)

Your numbers are VERY easy to follow for their is only a few.

Let me give you an example: I stuck with the 015,145,059 combo and when they were ready they dropped.

250 looks good.

Good luck to all players

blessings

sexyreece's avatar - masked
                              Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #47738
                              November 22, 2006
                              270 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Bird I am honored that you even thought of me, because your 870 already dropped so I know what to play I am gonna focus on my numbers and stop watching others and stick to what I know and thats 312 717 are coming and 250 dropped too 259 is back on track!!! Thanks Bird!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya!!! I tell everyone Bird is JUST AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!