Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

bird in ny ,ill ,fla ,sc ,georgia ,texas

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sexyreece.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
Member #31284
January 27, 2006
8962 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2008, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Bird I am honored that you even thought of me, because your 870 already dropped so I know what to play I am gonna focus on my numbers and stop watching others and stick to what I know and thats 312 717 are coming and 250 dropped too 259 is back on track!!! Thanks Bird!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya!!! I tell everyone Bird is JUST AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck today !!!

sexyreece's avatar - masked
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #47738
    November 22, 2006
    270 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2008, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Chippie I haven't heard from you in a while, I am gonna do what Bird says and just deal with the numbers that I know, so I wrote down my list of all time favourites and I am gonna watch what they follow and just play those numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia
      United States
      Member #30168
      January 12, 2006
      371 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2008, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all -I just arrived back in town ,headed back out a couple of times this week so wont be around much but you know when I can I like to share my wife said something to me before the trip and it stuck she mentioned 112 now ,while I was on the trip I kept seeing it and then she mentioned it again today on the way home also loving 718 ,people you must look around these numbers 113,717(im talking about 112,178 play numbers around them) look for them in the 4 digit as well play them like triples and so on ,for my bahamian players keep a sharp eye on illionois and watch how fla and new york follow her,Femryder I told you about 531 dont sleep if she hits the 4 digit as well

Thank you so much Bird for all that you do and all the help you give us.  I'm all over 531.  Lets get a hit......Banana

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2008, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I cant say how far back to look ,I may look back a week but it is a number like 250,259 or 312,717 than those are numbers that I know and what follows them I take all numbers to cash 4 when I play because to me all numbers are relative and they all fall in the states ny fla ohio texas ga ill and south carolina why I cant answere that but it happens I dont know why I pick up on patterns that no one else seems to look at .Welcome mmeflorida and many blessings to you

Thank You Bird, for the info.....I am beginning to see the patterns!!!!

Thanks Again,

MmeFlorida

STORM's avatar - Rean
          Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2008, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all- before I start I want to say a special hello to STORM.Loviesok now I wanted to share some things this evening before I lay down if you play online now is the time to follow my postit doesnt matter if 312 falls in ohio or 870 fall in ga these numbers follow each other in the states that are always in my post I FEEL after the past couple of years I dont have toconvince you that this happens just like 250 and 259,bahamians you must focus because its going to be your time if you play ill,play f la and ny and dont get caught in all the hype ,there are lots of people who do this number thing there are good ones and there are people who want to be good  Focus focus focus- Sexxyreese we could say this could apply to you Pay attention!stick with what you know its important .over the next couple of weeks you all will start to see patterns follow them dont let people play for you put them in for both midday and evening dont wait to the last minute to play trust me on this  play days ahead if that will help.STOP FOLLOWING EVERYBODY THAT GIVES OUT NUMBERS STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

Lovies

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

blessings to all- before I start I want to say a special hello to STORM.Loviesok now I wanted to share some things this evening before I lay down if you play online now is the time to follow my postit doesnt matter if 312 falls in ohio or 870 fall in ga these numbers follow each other in the states that are always in my post I FEEL after the past couple of years I dont have toconvince you that this happens just like 250 and 259,bahamians you must focus because its going to be your time if you play ill,play f la and ny and dont get caught in all the hype ,there are lots of people who do this number thing there are good ones and there are people who want to be good  Focus focus focus- Sexxyreese we could say this could apply to you Pay attention!stick with what you know its important .over the next couple of weeks you all will start to see patterns follow them dont let people play for you put them in for both midday and evening dont wait to the last minute to play trust me on this  play days ahead if that will help.STOP FOLLOWING EVERYBODY THAT GIVES OUT NUMBERS STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW

AMEN!!  Preach Bird preach!! Thumbs Up

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

sexyreece's avatar - masked
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #47738
              November 22, 2006
              270 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2008, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

BIRD I wanted to know if you have ever seen a pattern where 189 and 098 follow each other and 010 110 203 follows each other.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2008, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Here is your sign-tx 6502 now what do we look for? 205 or 259 all games .Its time folks we need to hit PAY ATTENTION! on the 28th I talked about 113 in the 4 digit ohio 1143

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

1977's avatar - flower2
                  st. pete
                  United States
                  Member #6680
                  September 3, 2004
                  1226 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2008, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Hello and  Thanks Bird -----Yes I am Paying attention---Wink

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                    Middle GA
                    United States
                    Member #42874
                    July 9, 2006
                    3912 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I dreamt a few days ago about triple 555 help me bird.

GA MIDDAY 555...maybe it will come your way soon Thalia!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #58924
                      February 29, 2008
                      161 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2008, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Here is your sign-tx 6502 now what do we look for? 205 or 259 all games .Its time folks we need to hit PAY ATTENTION! on the 28th I talked about 113 in the 4 digit ohio 1143

I am definitely paying attention Bird! :)

clarkston georgia
                        United States
                        Member #555
                        August 8, 2002
                        3348 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2008, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I dont think people believe me 870 ohio

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                          Member #916
                          December 12, 2002
                          18335 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2008, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Birdie You are the BIRD!

clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2008, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

FLA 2045

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                              Member #916
                              December 12, 2002
                              18335 Posts
                              Posted: July 3, 2008, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

FLA 2045

Happy HatHope everything is well with you Bird!