Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 100 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
wendell
United States
Member #47965
December 4, 2006
189 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2008, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

ok midday has been said and GONE now for evening

i'm thinking  doubles either 55 77 88 or maybe the seq that's missing in action( 789)

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #62585
    July 2, 2008
    44 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2008, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok. My frustration has hit a whole new level. lol. I spent about $13.00 to be exact today on the freaking pick three..and came out with zero dollars...0k since last friday friday i have spent 55.50 that's outrageous...I must not be lucky..and then ten of the numbers that I play have never hit in the daytime..I think that my luck just sucks..lol..I am sick of wasting money then as soon...as soon as i take these numbers out they are gonna hit...i just think that maybe i should just take 5 numbers a day..and just load them up and play them until they hit...any advice??

a very frustrated..lotto player..lol..

JML

new bern,nc
      United States
      Member #53366
      July 5, 2007
      90 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2008, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok. My frustration has hit a whole new level. lol. I spent about $13.00 to be exact today on the freaking pick three..and came out with zero dollars...0k since last friday friday i have spent 55.50 that's outrageous...I must not be lucky..and then ten of the numbers that I play have never hit in the daytime..I think that my luck just sucks..lol..I am sick of wasting money then as soon...as soon as i take these numbers out they are gonna hit...i just think that maybe i should just take 5 numbers a day..and just load them up and play them until they hit...any advice??

a very frustrated..lotto player..lol..

JML

you are not by yourself, I can't hit a frog in a pond, but don't give up, maybe we will hit one day.  I like that 160 for to night, now don't forget that one of the numbers from midday might play tonight.Rant

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #464
        July 9, 2002
        17392 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina - 07/15/2008

Mid/Eve 
        701-706-967-968-824-820-129-126-782-781
        947-940-164-169 
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        Key Numbers - 7-1-6-0

716-710

WTG Lucky! 

641 was also in the TTT

and in the 2.882

35   121 214 205 054 421 213 908 083 146 462 270 707
        04   138 387 520 204 048 481 875 752 016 167 202 023
        62   215 151 306 067 746 464 066 662 259 590 136 367

WTG all winners!

wpb

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #62585
          July 2, 2008
          44 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lemonsugar...it's very frustrating..it's like I should just stop playing then as soon as i stop that's when all my numbers will fall...what about those TRIPS?? What do you guys think about them falling??

Mildly Upset& Frustrated!

vernard's avatar - falling money.jpg
            Rockymount
            United States
            Member #61444
            May 23, 2008
            600 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

2nights first number will start with 8 who can get the last 2

Raleigh, NC
              United States
              Member #61903
              June 9, 2008
              145 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lemonsugar...it's very frustrating..it's like I should just stop playing then as soon as i stop that's when all my numbers will fall...what about those TRIPS?? What do you guys think about them falling??

Mildly Upset& Frustrated!

I feel your Pain JuniorMissLotto......But the trick to this Pick 3 game is to sometimes sit out a while and don't worry about your numbers fallin.  Sometimes you have to open your mind and relax and let the numbers find you!!! This game will get the best of you if you let it......I took a long break from playing.  With Pick 3 you have to make it fun to play it again......If you start getting Frustrated like I was then it will start becoming like a second job.....And that ain't fun!!!....lol...

Just my opinion...I feel your pain.....But let the number find you...Don't go finding it!!!   I hope you don't mind my little 2 cents to your frustration........As for your Trips question I only put 50 cent on 2 trips basically $1 thats it.....Trips come like the season's basically don't wait for them.....Me Personally I'm learning how to play with fun again!!!........Well good Luck tonight to Everybody!!!

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #20
                December 20, 2000
                56962 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

WTG Lucky! 

641 was also in the TTT

and in the 2.882

35   121 214 205 054 421 213 908 083 146 462 270 707
                04   138 387 520 204 048 481 875 752 016 167 202 023
                62   215 151 306 067 746 464 066 662 259 590 136 367

WTG all winners!

WTG wpb, and thank you !!

Good Luck Lep

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #464
                  July 9, 2002
                  17392 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

2nights first number will start with 8 who can get the last 2

Why 8?

wpb

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #62585
                    July 2, 2008
                    44 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I feel your Pain JuniorMissLotto......But the trick to this Pick 3 game is to sometimes sit out a while and don't worry about your numbers fallin.  Sometimes you have to open your mind and relax and let the numbers find you!!! This game will get the best of you if you let it......I took a long break from playing.  With Pick 3 you have to make it fun to play it again......If you start getting Frustrated like I was then it will start becoming like a second job.....And that ain't fun!!!....lol...

Just my opinion...I feel your pain.....But let the number find you...Don't go finding it!!!   I hope you don't mind my little 2 cents to your frustration........As for your Trips question I only put 50 cent on 2 trips basically $1 thats it.....Trips come like the season's basically don't wait for them.....Me Personally I'm learning how to play with fun again!!!........Well good Luck tonight to Everybody!!!

That's very encouraging LUCKY76...I do agree with what you said. Because surely it isn't really fun anymore..Since i'm a stay @ home mother..this is my job sorta..with the extra cash I just use it to try and win more..the last time that I won a huge amount was when the 675 came out...a while ago..which i played on a humbug..because it was on my speedometer...won $330.00 I was so happy...since then I have only been winning $40.00 here or $80.00 there...which is good..but when you play that amount per week it really doesn't add up...I am not sure if I can give it up just yet. I have a couple more dollars that I can play and if I can't get anything by Friday..I think that I will just give up..for a while..I am really waiting on the 114..I've been playing forever and hasn't came since 2006 so..idk..hopefully something will come soon..as far as the trips i totally agree..i've never caught a trip..when i see them come across the t.v. i just sit there and look like..geez...didn't play that...didn't know it was coming..lol..well sorry to blab your ears..off thanks for the advice..i feel a lil bit better..!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

you are not by yourself, I can't hit a frog in a pond, but don't give up, maybe we will hit one day.  I like that 160 for to night, now don't forget that one of the numbers from midday might play tonight.Rant

lemonsugar you are right on target with the repeating #s from midday to the evening. & I may add that the repeats can happen in the midst of the midday & evening #s can repeat in the evening as well same day.

So how does one find the #s that are most likely to repeat? Use the Search Past Results feature. Get a premium membership. In using the Search Past Results feature you can enter the # & see if it has been a repeating # in the past. The 025 in combination that appeared on July 14, 2008 has a past history as a repeater. Check to see if the mirror or the total has appeared recently. If so then it may be time for this # to go BUCKWILD!

Look at the 128 in combination yesterday July 14th. That combination went absolutely BUCKWILD! & here is why, the mirror & the total appeared but the 128 didnot for nine days. The 128 didnot keep pace with the mirror & the total.

When a # comes out in your state look at the lineup, the past results & try to answer the question, from where did this # come? Was it a recent or past repeat? Is it a two digit return? How often does this happen? Is there one digit that seems to keep repeating? Is it going back two or three draws & grabbing two digits? & how often does this happen. OR... if you have various systems in use such as the TTT, Lottolaughs' systems, Lottery Bible, etc. Find the one or the one's that are more consistent & write down when they worked. Some systems work on a 4 day cycle more or less.

There is a wealth of information here let's use it to the fullest capacity! 

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                        Member #4290
                        April 9, 2004
                        16436 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to the posters/winners of 306, 542 & 641!!!

Congrats

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #62239
                          June 21, 2008
                          24951 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2008, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Lucky
                          I would like to Thank you for your words of encouragement even though it wasnt meant for me. I took it to heart. I as well had to let the numbers come to me and work every system out there and FINALLY got a hit yesterday (thanks Jordan, Truly and the rest of the family)...LONG OVERDUE!!! I had to realize that I needed to rest, relax and the number would come to me. I wish you the best of luck Junior Miss Lotto. But in time we are going to get the best of NCEL!!!

Good Luck
                          Grace & Peace
                          Pls Thumbs Up

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                            Member #62239
                            June 21, 2008
                            24951 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

641 mid

Congrats to all winners!!!! Bubbles

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #62585
                              July 2, 2008
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I really hope so...plshelpme..I think that I spelled that correctly...I just think that it's a strategy out there...that works very well..but for me I can't figure out what it is..my hot cold method does not work very well...sometimes it works very randomly...i'm not sure what else is out there...the 2.882 method i really don't understand..and the TTT method I don't understand either since i don't have that much money to spend on picking random numbers...anyways congrats..to you..and best of luck in the future..hopefully I can get some of ur luck..NCEL is a ripoff! If i was in VA or SC..I would be rich..lol!!

Page 100 of 209