Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 102 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
Summerfield NC
United States
Member #61736
June 2, 2008
3714 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2008, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

2nights first number will start with 8 who can get the last 2

I am with ya Vernard!!!! my picks for tonight are:

884 x10   888 x5   818 x5   899 x1   010 x5   775 x5   110 x5   575 x5   221 x5     121 x5   262 x5   299   588 x2   688   899 

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

Summerfield NC
    United States
    Member #61736
    June 2, 2008
    3714 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

No problem!!!...I just no how you feel.....But I see from your comments you said "I won a huge amount was when the 675 came out...a while ago..which i played on a humbug..because it was on my speedometer...won $330.00".....There is your answer right there.......See how that 675 found you and you played it on a humbug?.....Thats the feeling I'm talking about we have to find in playing this game..Because something we get stuck on playing a set of numbers that we over look the winning numbers....lol...Believe me I know I haven't had a win for a while until recently!!...lol.....Some numbers you have to play just off a humbug with no strategies no nothing just let the number hit you and just play that feeling that hit you within!!!  This game is a combination of LUCK AND STRATEGY!!....You just have to separate the 2 sometimes........As for me I started playing off my gust feeling........Its more fun that way and least money spent!!!......If I feel that 1 number I just decide to play it $5 straight........

Think about it 1 BIG HIT FOR $2500 over a 2 or 3 month period is better then little hits everyday for $80 or $40 here and there because that big hit will give you that feeling of exhaling air and saying finally!!!!....lolololol.......But really I do wish you some Luck for tonight in whatever numbers you decide to play I enjoy seeing folks win....There is no better feeling then winning some money and ALOT OF IT!!!!....LOL

Right with you both, buying more tickets is not the answer, i have proven that time and time again. "Blitzing" does not work. You can lose alot of money very quickly.  I found my sweet spot, and that is $60 per draw, that is alot, but i am going for that $2500, $5,000, or $10,000 hit.  I decided to take my pet numbers and play them, and them only.  Narrow it down to a choice few.  My favorite play at at least $10 per draw, a bundle at $5 per draw, and a select few $1 per draw.  If you play a huge list like "lotterybrakers" (which i am very impressed with and has hit quite a bit)  there is 92 numbers in the list, if you played every number every day, every draw, you would have hit 13x $80 or about $1200 bucks since it was posted, but with 26 draws you would have spent $2200 "any" and would be down about $1000 dollars.  Even though it is a GREAT LIST!!!! and hits all the time. 

When I hit big on "844" i was sitting at my couch just knowing that x44 was going to hit and i was trying to figure out which x44 to play heavy on.  My daughter sat down next to me and said "what are you doing daddy? geez that is alot of numbers!!! Then i asked her ...... what number do you like? and she said "well thats easy 844" I asked her why and she said, "well that's easy,,,,,,,,, I am 8 years old, and 4 +4 = 8!!!"  844!!!!!! I said "EXACLTY!!!!" SO i played it and won $2,500 from it.  sometimes it is just that simple.

I have noticed that alot of numbers that have hit have been part of my like somwhere,,,,, telephone #'s, old telephone#'s, old house numbers,,,,, they all connected with me somehow, and they will with you as well if you just let them!!!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
      concord n.c.
      United States
      Member #23761
      October 16, 2005
      3528 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2008, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

my pic /282-828-899-876-319-last chance  419 803-854-572-489

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
        Member #55974
        October 27, 2007
        19879 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2008, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

What NC Paid OUT:

Daytime Drawing

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Evening Drawing

Monday, July 14, 2008
        641 542
        For this drawing 1,383 winning shares won a total of $110,090 For this drawing 1,490 winning shares won a total of $113,600
          Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31549 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Right with you both, buying more tickets is not the answer, i have proven that time and time again. "Blitzing" does not work. You can lose alot of money very quickly.  I found my sweet spot, and that is $60 per draw, that is alot, but i am going for that $2500, $5,000, or $10,000 hit.  I decided to take my pet numbers and play them, and them only.  Narrow it down to a choice few.  My favorite play at at least $10 per draw, a bundle at $5 per draw, and a select few $1 per draw.  If you play a huge list like "lotterybrakers" (which i am very impressed with and has hit quite a bit)  there is 92 numbers in the list, if you played every number every day, every draw, you would have hit 13x $80 or about $1200 bucks since it was posted, but with 26 draws you would have spent $2200 "any" and would be down about $1000 dollars.  Even though it is a GREAT LIST!!!! and hits all the time. 

When I hit big on "844" i was sitting at my couch just knowing that x44 was going to hit and i was trying to figure out which x44 to play heavy on.  My daughter sat down next to me and said "what are you doing daddy? geez that is alot of numbers!!! Then i asked her ...... what number do you like? and she said "well thats easy 844" I asked her why and she said, "well that's easy,,,,,,,,, I am 8 years old, and 4 +4 = 8!!!"  844!!!!!! I said "EXACLTY!!!!" SO i played it and won $2,500 from it.  sometimes it is just that simple.

I have noticed that alot of numbers that have hit have been part of my like somwhere,,,,, telephone #'s, old telephone#'s, old house numbers,,,,, they all connected with me somehow, and they will with you as well if you just let them!!!

You are right AVLM about the "somewhere" numbers......I was on the way to the store tonight and got behind a car and his license plate had 108 in it and another one had 608 and I just felt I had to put at least a dollar on those 2 numbers.......also my house number when my ex and I were together was 608 so I began to think that must be a good one to play......the rest I just played 50 cent on.......one day I'm going to break bad and put a lot on one or two like you do when I have this overpowering urge to do it.....when I play Lotterybreakers list I always play the wrong line.......played the first 7 one day and the winner was on either 8 or 9.......so I said to heck with it.........I just look now and see if a number I already have picked is on a line and go from there.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #4313
            April 11, 2004
            2389 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Tonight, I've got my money on 889, 918, 577, 633. Good luck North Carolina Movers and Groovers!!!Wink

Gentlespirit
            'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31549 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Nighttime 7-15-08

470-923-034-913

These are the numbers that I am playing 50/50..  Good luck Everyone.

I admire you for playing just 5........when I first started playing pick 3 I played about that much and kept buying more and now play around $10 a clip which is too much especially twice a day now.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31549 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

WGT everyone that won on the 641....I would also lke to wish EVERYONE MUCH LUCK TONIGHT!!!! Group Hug 

Good luck to you too Hotmama!..See Ya!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                  Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6867 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Everyone has given some very good advice tonight. I agree with what was said. Someone once told me once to stop getting mad when I miss a number I've been playing heavy. They said "the lottery is not going anywhere and the number will hit again." (unless you playing 331 ha ha) I was still upset at the time but the more I thought about it the more it hit me that is so true!!!

I agree very much with Laverne who said you gotta look at the systems and find what works best for you. Wether you call it a method system or not we are all using something. Wether it be random or pattern the best thing is to find something you like and stick with it. The best feeling (and someone said this a few post back) other than hitting is not playing and knowing you would not have hit that number had you played.  Instant $40 to me! Some days I play and alot of days I don't. I just listen to my gut feelings.

I had to learn the hard way that chasing a number will break you! I hit off that 219 at the last min. That one came right to me.

When I start testing something new I say ok I have $10 fake money and this is what I would have played using this system and I tally if I'm ahead or behind by the end of the week.

Those of us that post numbers are not neccessarily playing ALL of those numbers. We use those as a base to have numbers to pick from. We post them to let other people see if there is something they can compare their methods with and pull a like number. Wether you choose to use them or not is up to you. For instance I use the LB and try to find the patterns in it and compare it to others.

I wish everyone much luck tonight and the coming days. Remember to be ENCOURAGED!!!

Lovies

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                    Member #55974
                    October 27, 2007
                    19879 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2008, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Put my pennies on the following:

321 ~ 713 ~ 387 ~ 273 ~ 145

851 ~ 524 ~ 375 ~ 243 ~ 852

734 ~ 175 ~ 217 ~ 352 ~ 531

483 ~ 872 ~ 147 ~ 458 ~ 583

758 ~ 281 ~ 178 ~ 847 ~ 574

284 ~ 318 ~ 125 ~ 472 ~ 241

823 ~ 314 ~ 481 ~ 534 ~ 257

Good Luck everyone.

United States
                      Member #62164
                      June 19, 2008
                      1217 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Updated:

00 02 04 05 06 07 08 12

15 25 26 35 38 45 46 55

56 57 58 59 69 88

and 45 hit tonight!!

Updated:

00 02 04 05 06 07 08 12

15 25 26 35 38 45 46 55

56 57 58 59 69 88

and 46 hit today!!!

watch for a 1 in the number tonight btw

Summerfield NC
                        United States
                        Member #61736
                        June 2, 2008
                        3714 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Put my pennies on the following:

321 ~ 713 ~ 387 ~ 273 ~ 145

851 ~ 524 ~ 375 ~ 243 ~ 852

734 ~ 175 ~ 217 ~ 352 ~ 531

483 ~ 872 ~ 147 ~ 458 ~ 583

758 ~ 281 ~ 178 ~ 847 ~ 574

284 ~ 318 ~ 125 ~ 472 ~ 241

823 ~ 314 ~ 481 ~ 534 ~ 257

Good Luck everyone.

Wow Aleon, I am surprised that you don't have any doubles at all in your picks, any particular reason for that?

Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Updated:

00 02 04 05 06 07 08 12

15 25 26 35 38 45 46 55

56 57 58 59 69 88

and 46 hit today!!!

watch for a 1 in the number tonight btw

sure hoping that 88 hits tonight!!!! Good luck everyone, going to bed, waking up to a BIG $$$$$ SURPRISE!!!

United States
                            Member #62164
                            June 19, 2008
                            1217 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow Aleon, I am surprised that you don't have any doubles at all in your picks, any particular reason for that?

Doubles have a 96.8% chance of coming out tonight

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                              Winston Salem
                              United States
                              Member #61198
                              May 15, 2008
                              25147 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Everyone has given some very good advice tonight. I agree with what was said. Someone once told me once to stop getting mad when I miss a number I've been playing heavy. They said "the lottery is not going anywhere and the number will hit again." (unless you playing 331 ha ha) I was still upset at the time but the more I thought about it the more it hit me that is so true!!!

I agree very much with Laverne who said you gotta look at the systems and find what works best for you. Wether you call it a method system or not we are all using something. Wether it be random or pattern the best thing is to find something you like and stick with it. The best feeling (and someone said this a few post back) other than hitting is not playing and knowing you would not have hit that number had you played.  Instant $40 to me! Some days I play and alot of days I don't. I just listen to my gut feelings.

I had to learn the hard way that chasing a number will break you! I hit off that 219 at the last min. That one came right to me.

When I start testing something new I say ok I have $10 fake money and this is what I would have played using this system and I tally if I'm ahead or behind by the end of the week.

Those of us that post numbers are not neccessarily playing ALL of those numbers. We use those as a base to have numbers to pick from. We post them to let other people see if there is something they can compare their methods with and pull a like number. Wether you choose to use them or not is up to you. For instance I use the LB and try to find the patterns in it and compare it to others.

I wish everyone much luck tonight and the coming days. Remember to be ENCOURAGED!!!

TB, now that's what I call making it plain.  I Agree! I agree with the statement in your last paragraph.  I do not play all of the numbers that I list.  However, I list them all in the event that others can see if there is something they can compare their methods with and  pull a number.

I have benefited from viewing posts like the one you described.  Sometimes I may have stopped playing a particular number because it has not come yet.  And when I see it later on someone else's post, it prompts me to re-think my workouts and possibly put this number back in the queue and play again.  It gives me discretion to do so if I so choose.

Congratulations to all the Monday winners for this week and the Tuesday Mid-day winners today.  I wish everyone much luck tonite!  Thumbs Up

Type  Having a good feeling about triple 7(s) for July 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyone else seeing triples in their workouts for  tomorrow?

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

Page 102 of 209