Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 101 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
vernard's avatar - falling money.jpg
Rockymount
United States
Member #61444
May 23, 2008
600 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Why 8?

i did some research it will be a 8 first

Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #61903
    June 9, 2008
    145 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

That's very encouraging LUCKY76...I do agree with what you said. Because surely it isn't really fun anymore..Since i'm a stay @ home mother..this is my job sorta..with the extra cash I just use it to try and win more..the last time that I won a huge amount was when the 675 came out...a while ago..which i played on a humbug..because it was on my speedometer...won $330.00 I was so happy...since then I have only been winning $40.00 here or $80.00 there...which is good..but when you play that amount per week it really doesn't add up...I am not sure if I can give it up just yet. I have a couple more dollars that I can play and if I can't get anything by Friday..I think that I will just give up..for a while..I am really waiting on the 114..I've been playing forever and hasn't came since 2006 so..idk..hopefully something will come soon..as far as the trips i totally agree..i've never caught a trip..when i see them come across the t.v. i just sit there and look like..geez...didn't play that...didn't know it was coming..lol..well sorry to blab your ears..off thanks for the advice..i feel a lil bit better..!!

No problem!!!...I just no how you feel.....But I see from your comments you said "I won a huge amount was when the 675 came out...a while ago..which i played on a humbug..because it was on my speedometer...won $330.00".....There is your answer right there.......See how that 675 found you and you played it on a humbug?.....Thats the feeling I'm talking about we have to find in playing this game..Because something we get stuck on playing a set of numbers that we over look the winning numbers....lol...Believe me I know I haven't had a win for a while until recently!!...lol.....Some numbers you have to play just off a humbug with no strategies no nothing just let the number hit you and just play that feeling that hit you within!!!  This game is a combination of LUCK AND STRATEGY!!....You just have to separate the 2 sometimes........As for me I started playing off my gust feeling........Its more fun that way and least money spent!!!......If I feel that 1 number I just decide to play it $5 straight........

Think about it 1 BIG HIT FOR $2500 over a 2 or 3 month period is better then little hits everyday for $80 or $40 here and there because that big hit will give you that feeling of exhaling air and saying finally!!!!....lolololol.......But really I do wish you some Luck for tonight in whatever numbers you decide to play I enjoy seeing folks win....There is no better feeling then winning some money and ALOT OF IT!!!!....LOL

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #62585
      July 2, 2008
      44 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

No problem!!!...I just no how you feel.....But I see from your comments you said "I won a huge amount was when the 675 came out...a while ago..which i played on a humbug..because it was on my speedometer...won $330.00".....There is your answer right there.......See how that 675 found you and you played it on a humbug?.....Thats the feeling I'm talking about we have to find in playing this game..Because something we get stuck on playing a set of numbers that we over look the winning numbers....lol...Believe me I know I haven't had a win for a while until recently!!...lol.....Some numbers you have to play just off a humbug with no strategies no nothing just let the number hit you and just play that feeling that hit you within!!!  This game is a combination of LUCK AND STRATEGY!!....You just have to separate the 2 sometimes........As for me I started playing off my gust feeling........Its more fun that way and least money spent!!!......If I feel that 1 number I just decide to play it $5 straight........

Think about it 1 BIG HIT FOR $2500 over a 2 or 3 month period is better then little hits everyday for $80 or $40 here and there because that big hit will give you that feeling of exhaling air and saying finally!!!!....lolololol.......But really I do wish you some Luck for tonight in whatever numbers you decide to play I enjoy seeing folks win....There is no better feeling then winning some money and ALOT OF IT!!!!....LOL

Thanks LUCKY76...your a great person...and I'm really glad that this blog is here for this particular reason..although i believe NCEL..is watching.lol...but seriously...that's some really good information...I just need to dig deep down inside to find that special number..so that I can win some spending money..and not get so upset..when i don't win..if i could make a big hit off of $2500.00 I wouldn't play for a whole week..lol...well I just hope that I can get some luck tonight because my LOTTO FUNDS as I call it..is getting pretty low..if I could put all of my money..on one number that would be GREAT!!

*I want to make NCEL feel that pinch..like when those TRIPLE 1's hit..and they had a one million dollar payout...we need to put our thinking caps on..lol* Good Luck tonight everyone!!!!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #4313
        April 11, 2004
        2389 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to wpb & Lucky for posting 641...and congratulations to any winners!!! Cheers

3+1+2  Workout using midday's 641

Good luck to everyone tonight!!!Wink

Gentlespirit
        'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31549 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Ok. My frustration has hit a whole new level. lol. I spent about $13.00 to be exact today on the freaking pick three..and came out with zero dollars...0k since last friday friday i have spent 55.50 that's outrageous...I must not be lucky..and then ten of the numbers that I play have never hit in the daytime..I think that my luck just sucks..lol..I am sick of wasting money then as soon...as soon as i take these numbers out they are gonna hit...i just think that maybe i should just take 5 numbers a day..and just load them up and play them until they hit...any advice??

a very frustrated..lotto player..lol..

JML

I feel your pain because I do the same thing.....fortunately I win sometimes on scratch and once in awhile on pick 3 but not much......actually I'm pretty sure I'm in the hole....so have to get a grip!

Raleigh NC
            United States
            Member #49814
            February 15, 2007
            158 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Raleigh NC
              United States
              Member #49814
              February 15, 2007
              158 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

818 888.Eight is way overdue.

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31549 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

What does that mean?

Oh I see your other msg. now.

Rockymount
                  United States
                  Member #61444
                  May 23, 2008
                  600 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

um going 2 play my numbers um feeling pretty damn lucky

Rockymount
                    United States
                    Member #61444
                    May 23, 2008
                    600 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2008, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK 2 ALLBig Grin

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #52091
                      May 10, 2007
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2008, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

lemonsugar you are right on target with the repeating #s from midday to the evening. & I may add that the repeats can happen in the midst of the midday & evening #s can repeat in the evening as well same day.

So how does one find the #s that are most likely to repeat? Use the Search Past Results feature. Get a premium membership. In using the Search Past Results feature you can enter the # & see if it has been a repeating # in the past. The 025 in combination that appeared on July 14, 2008 has a past history as a repeater. Check to see if the mirror or the total has appeared recently. If so then it may be time for this # to go BUCKWILD!

Look at the 128 in combination yesterday July 14th. That combination went absolutely BUCKWILD! & here is why, the mirror & the total appeared but the 128 didnot for nine days. The 128 didnot keep pace with the mirror & the total.

When a # comes out in your state look at the lineup, the past results & try to answer the question, from where did this # come? Was it a recent or past repeat? Is it a two digit return? How often does this happen? Is there one digit that seems to keep repeating? Is it going back two or three draws & grabbing two digits? & how often does this happen. OR... if you have various systems in use such as the TTT, Lottolaughs' systems, Lottery Bible, etc. Find the one or the one's that are more consistent & write down when they worked. Some systems work on a 4 day cycle more or less.

There is a wealth of information here let's use it to the fullest capacity! 

Thanks Laverne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                        Winston Salem
                        United States
                        Member #61198
                        May 15, 2008
                        25147 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2008, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

2nights first number will start with 8 who can get the last 2

Hi Vernard-

I say "851", 51 for the last two digits to go along with that "8"! OR :

841 817 834 821 838 842 804 802 865 886 829 852 895 878 898 879 What?

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31549 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2008, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Here's mine for tonight...

608 108 280 884 865 189 817 159 519 179 916

322 123 033 219 498 764 649 550 995 299 263

Good luck everybody...See Ya!

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                            Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2008, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

WGT everyone that won on the 641....I would also lke to wish EVERYONE MUCH LUCK TONIGHT!!!! Group Hug 

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

reddog's avatar - patch
                              Greensboro, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #1616
                              June 5, 2003
                              1287 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Nighttime 7-15-08

470-923-034-913

These are the numbers that I am playing 50/50..  Good luck Everyone.

Page 101 of 209