Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 13 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
Durham, North Carolina
United States
Member #58710
February 23, 2008
6855 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Lottery Bible for 709

181, 563, 709, 018, 254
440, 709, 945, 587, 723
636, 018, 254, 563, 709
662, 921, 167, 709, 945
709, 440, 686, 006, 242

Good luck Midday NC!!!!

Lovies

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
    Summerfield NC
    United States
    Member #61736
    June 2, 2008
    3714 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I respect your opinion. Do whatever is working for you. I got NO complaints over the lottery bible!!! And like anything else you have to use it with your other workouts to get a STRAIGHT hit!!!! And by the way it was only 30 numbers as I posted two days worth.

Good night and WTG to all the winnners!!!

You never really say what you play, so i am curious, do you play one days worth or two days worth???  What numbers do you play?  You never seem to post what you play, you just point to lists of numbers from previous numbers drawn, and say "see it hit".

Don't get me wrong, i have a very open mind, and i am here to make money, not quibble.  I want to find what works, if anything.  That's why i am forthright with my picks, how i play them and how much money i spend and make.  Isn't that the idea here?

If you don't know how much someone spent on tickets, what does a $60 or $80 win really mean?

If the "Lottery Bible" works, then show me,  to this day, noone has shown me.  Most everyone, (not everyone) is very vague about the numbers they play, and how much they spend.  If you don't spend anything and this is a form of entertainment, that's fine too.

I don't know what works, that is why i am here.  Was my 3 big hits for $3,000, $2500, and $2500 a fluke??? I don't know, it sure seems like it was to me right now.  I have nothing to hide, no hidden agenda's, no ax to grind.  I want the $$$$$$ and that is it.  I read everyone's post's diligently and try to figure out who has it going on.

The reason i started the "random" lottery bible was to see exactly what difference there would be in the results. So far, i think random picks work much better.

no one has shown me a concrete system, yes people hit, but are they boxed, straight, or 50/50. did they spend $1 or .50 cents? how many total tickets did that person buy to hit that number, and what was their net profit.

I see the "rundowns" and "Wheels" and "lottery bible", but if you played all those numbers boxed, you would never make any money.....you would lose money.

Why doesn't everyone just list exaclty what you are playing, and how it is played.  At that point you can have a true dialoag and true results. Not some pie in the sky dream.

Durham, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #58710
      February 23, 2008
      6855 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:11 am - IP Logged

X09

ANOTHER ONE bites the dust..................

THANK YOU PROV!!! This is helping pull em straight!!!!! Keep posting please!!!

Lovies

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
        Member #48867
        January 11, 2007
        4180 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Lottery Bible for 709

181, 563, 709, 018, 254
        440, 709, 945, 587, 723
        636, 018, 254, 563, 709
        662, 921, 167, 709, 945
        709, 440, 686, 006, 242

Good luck Midday NC!!!!

Glad you posting this lottery bible.  Girl it worked for VA 311 and 709 in NC.  Don't you everrrrrrrrrr.....

stop posting this.  It's got me singing Mike Jones........................... also.  The Lottery Bible is the bombbbbbbb....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ladee, TB, CB, Jmill, PamNC2VA we keep on using the lottery bible and all of us will be singing to TB's theme song...................................... Got money in da bank.

Summerfield NC
          United States
          Member #61736
          June 2, 2008
          3714 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Glad you posting this lottery bible.  Girl it worked for VA 311 and 709 in NC.  Don't you everrrrrrrrrr.....

stop posting this.  It's got me singing Mike Jones........................... also.  The Lottery Bible is the bombbbbbbb....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ladee, TB, CB, Jmill, PamNC2VA we keep on using the lottery bible and all of us will be singing to TB's theme song...................................... Got money in da bank.

Win, that is great, and i am glad when you guys win, however, none of you post what you are playing.  When you post this list, do you play all of the numbers? do you play them straight or boxed or 50/50?

If it is so great, why don't you buy the book and give the author some credit.  basically it is plagerism.

I don't see any of you consistently winning or showing $ spent vs. $ earned.

So if you don't post, i have to assume you have something to hide.

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49725 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Congrats Raven and NCJB!! and any other posters and winners!

Thank You: Mry711 and Everyone!

Congrats To: NCJB and anyone else that Won Daytime!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #52091
              May 10, 2007
              1366 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

First of all, what one spends on a number is nobody's business..........people post there pics and its up to you on how you play it and how much you spend..........It's not any of our business how much you spend on numbers.....if you choose to post that info...thats on you.....you can check several of the forums...most people dont put their biz on front street........they put it on the prediction page...........heck if you play a dollar anything over that is profit!!!!!!! The rundowns and wheels are used in comparison with whatever workout people use.........

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #52091
                May 10, 2007
                1366 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Win, that is great, and i am glad when you guys win, however, none of you post what you are playing.  When you post this list, do you play all of the numbers? do you play them straight or boxed or 50/50?

If it is so great, why don't you buy the book and give the author some credit.  basically it is plagerism.

You are a stone trip!!!!!!! nobody is trying to take credit......heck the lotterbible is nothing new.........NO...nothing to hide...........but even better.....NOTHING TO PROVE!!

Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6855 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:22 am - IP Logged

You never really say what you play, so i am curious, do you play one days worth or two days worth???  What numbers do you play?  You never seem to post what you play, you just point to lists of numbers from previous numbers drawn, and say "see it hit".

Don't get me wrong, i have a very open mind, and i am here to make money, not quibble.  I want to find what works, if anything.  That's why i am forthright with my picks, how i play them and how much money i spend and make.  Isn't that the idea here?

If you don't know how much someone spent on tickets, what does a $60 or $80 win really mean?

If the "Lottery Bible" works, then show me,  to this day, noone has shown me.  Most everyone, (not everyone) is very vague about the numbers they play, and how much they spend.  If you don't spend anything and this is a form of entertainment, that's fine too.

I don't know what works, that is why i am here.  Was my 3 big hits for $3,000, $2500, and $2500 a fluke??? I don't know, it sure seems like it was to me right now.  I have nothing to hide, no hidden agenda's, no ax to grind.  I want the $$$$$$ and that is it.  I read everyone's post's diligently and try to figure out who has it going on.

The reason i started the "random" lottery bible was to see exactly what difference there would be in the results. So far, i think random picks work much better.

no one has shown me a concrete system, yes people hit, but are they boxed, straight, or 50/50. did they spend $1 or .50 cents? how many total tickets did that person buy to hit that number, and what was their net profit.

I see the "rundowns" and "Wheels" and "lottery bible", but if you played all those numbers boxed, you would never make any money.....you would lose money.

Why doesn't everyone just list exaclty what you are playing, and how it is played.  At that point you can have a true dialoag and true results. Not some pie in the sky dream.

I understand exactly what you are saying. I don't post my numbers purely because of some of the ignorant comments people have made in the past. Many people on here can testify to the fact when they ask me what I play I tell them. PM. I don't win everyday. I wish I did but I don't. And I would have been more than GLAD to show you how I was using the LB but why would I want to do that after you clowned me outright over and over. The "LB is stupid, doesn't work, and tonight its horse <snip>" Last night I spent some time with WIN and Jmill and showed them what I was doing. Win hit tonight!! I'm happy for her too.

Posting what you play is a matter of personal choice. I choose not to. Most times I play late but you best believe Ladee knows what I'm playing. Thats b/c she is my sista from another motha. But anyway. This post is to win money. We need to work together instead of against each other. Stop the clowning b/c it gets you nowhere. I have not a CLUE as to what Jordan's sequencing is or how to do it. It works for him though and I can respect that. He has tried to show me several times but I just don't understand. I won't clow him on it b/c it works. My ignorance of something does not mean that it does not work, it means it doesn't work for ME. WPB post her workouts DAILY. I could care less what numbers she is playing b/c I use her workouts to compare with mine. What I see she may not see, what she sees I may not see. When I post whatever numbers I post you may pull one that I decide not to play.

To end this rant lets work TOGETHER to get the this money!!! At the end of the day thats what I'm here for!

Be blessed and goodnight.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Lovies

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                    Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Lottery Bible for 709

181, 563, 709, 018, 254
                    440, 709, 945, 587, 723
                    636, 018, 254, 563, 709
                    662, 921, 167, 709, 945
                    709, 440, 686, 006, 242

Good luck Midday NC!!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/175957/1067331

DANG..I'm so used to the other site...lol...gotta check my roots...

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:27 am - IP Logged

First of all, what one spends on a number is nobody's business..........people post there pics and its up to you on how you play it and how much you spend..........It's not any of our business how much you spend on numbers.....if you choose to post that info...thats on you.....you can check several of the forums...most people dont put their biz on front street........they put it on the prediction page...........heck if you play a dollar anything over that is profit!!!!!!! The rundowns and wheels are used in comparison with whatever workout people use.........

Thanks Ladee,

But isn't this about sharing information?  Why wouldn't someone want to post what the spend??? what is the difference, it is anonomys. (i don't spell well) LOL

If you spend $100 per draw, and hit every 5 draws for $500, what is the point?

All i'm saying is that we are here to share information so that we can all PROFIT.

It is like any other business, $ spent, $ collected, net profit.

If you don't tell me what you spent to get the winning number, what is the point.

I gaurantee i can hit the winning number every single night!!!!!!

But i would be out $500 per night.

So if you are posting here to share information, isn't it about sharing each other's "business"???????

I choose to make what i do your "business" to share information with you, not so you can peek inside my "private personal matters".

I am here to experiment, learn and grow.  The only way I can do that is to share ALL my information with you, and you in return do the same.

Again, if you spend $60 to make $80, i am not interested.

Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #58710
                        February 23, 2008
                        6855 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ladee,

But isn't this about sharing information?  Why wouldn't someone want to post what the spend??? what is the difference, it is anonomys. (i don't spell well) LOL

All i'm saying is that we are here to share information so that we can all PROFIT.

If you don't tell me what you spent to get the winning number, what is the point.

So if you are posting here to share information, isn't it about sharing each other's "business"???????

I choose to make what i do your "business" to share information with you, not so you can peek inside my "private personal matters".

I am here to experiment, learn and grow.  The only way I can do that is to share ALL my information with you, and you in return do the same.

solution to your issue is to block anyone's post that you don't want to see. then poof we are gone. you don't see us..we don't hear you..everyone is happy.

Lovies

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #52091
                          May 10, 2007
                          1366 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ladee,

again........if you are trying track this info.......go to the prediction page...it keeps up with profit......we dont do that in the forums...............we just dont...................

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

boom-shaka-laka!! That's what I'm talking about! All the tools are used in comparison to what I come up with. Two or more people doing different workouts come out with the same number that I already have. Guess which one I'm playing??

(sanging billie holiday) "Ain't nobody's business if I do"

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                              Member #48867
                              January 11, 2007
                              4180 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:33 am - IP Logged

How I play my numbers is my business.  I was talking to TB not you.  So would you kindly just stay out of our conversation.  I don't have nothing to hide.  I tell you like this you do you and I will do me.  Mind your business and I'll mind mine.  I don't think I mentioned your name anywhere in this conversation.  By the way I don't have to give nobody credit for nothing because I have not altered their book in any form or fashion.  Just mind your business.  I'm not the one to be arguing but avoid my post and like wise when I get to one of your post I will speed up scrolling by it. 

Page 13 of 209