Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina 7/1 - 7/31

Topic closed. 3128 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Raven62.

Page 14 of 209
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
49725 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Congrats To: Blksaint1 and Anyone Else that Won Nighttime!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49725 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:40 am - IP Logged

My random Lottery bible hit again too!!! Amazing, and it was straight!!! Again!

Maybe you should be Playing these Combo's! LOL...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
      Summerfield NC
      United States
      Member #61736
      June 2, 2008
      3714 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Just a question for you all to ponder, what would have happened if Columbus didn't question that "The world is flat"........don't get so upset when someone challenge's you, if it works, it works.  All I am asking for is some proof. Columbus showed them all the world is not flat, it is round.  If you never question the "status quo" then how will you ever grow and learn.

don't get so bent out of shape when someone challenges your techniques or methods, prove them wrong.  I must have misunderstood what this is all about...... I thought it was an open forum, with sharing of ideas, challenging of ideas, and forthrightness.  I guess not.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #52091
        May 10, 2007
        1366 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2008, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Just a question for you all to ponder, what would have happened if Columbus didn't question that "The world is flat"........don't get so upset when someone challenge's you, if it works, it works.  All I am asking for is some proof. Columbus showed them all the world is not flat, it is round.  If you never question the "status quo" then how will you ever grow and learn.

don't get so bent out of shape when someone challenges your techniques or methods, prove them wrong.  I must have misunderstood what this is all about...... I thought it was an open forum, with sharing of ideas, challenging of ideas, and forthrightness.  I guess not.

knowing what we spend "ain't" helping anybody grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........now what i play and what i use is a different story..................everybody don't/can't play like you............it is an open forum.........we do share ideas..........we challenge/question methods.....but we do it with tact........and we do it to get an understanding.......... ideas.........we just aint letting you in our pocketbooks!!!!!!!!!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #52091
          May 10, 2007
          1366 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Goodnite AVLM..................you have given me a giggle for tonight........and by the way.....we are a long way from being bent out of shape............you have really made us laugh..................thanks..........see ya tomorrow.........

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
            Durham, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #58710
            February 23, 2008
            6856 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Goodnite AVLM..................you have given me a giggle for tonight........and by the way.....we are a long way from being bent out of shape............you have really made us laugh..................thanks..........see ya tomorrow.........

Girl my ribs hurting...lol....

Goodnight Louise,  ROTFL 

Thelma signing off.......

Lovies

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
              Wilmington,NC
              United States
              Member #57581
              January 11, 2008
              7661 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:13 am - IP Logged

knowing what we spend "ain't" helping anybody grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........now what i play and what i use is a different story..................everybody don't/can't play like you............it is an open forum.........we do share ideas..........we challenge/question methods.....but we do it with tact........and we do it to get an understanding.......... ideas.........we just aint letting you in our pocketbooks!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. but having read a lot of what has been written here tonight.. I don't see much TACT being applied.. I think this needs to stop.. someone called us a family..family is not what I've seen here in a while...I see some of us joining hands together and pulling in our own direction...you are my friend is what going on...but then it's what are playing tonight or day is the question for the rest of the post...be who you are, if you are a user...then use, if you are a giver..then give..this distraction from the matter at hand needs to stop...everyone of you that same to have a ax to grind are the same ones that are always asking for help or asking for Ideas...just think about what you are doing...you can either be hot or cold...luke warm is not going to work...

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #52091
                May 10, 2007
                1366 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:24 am - IP Logged

LORDA MURCY!!!!!!!!!!!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                  Durham, North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #58710
                  February 23, 2008
                  6856 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:28 am - IP Logged

LORDA MURCY!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick and choose your battles....this one ain't worth it. I like talking back and forth with AVLM. His post flow, he has good spelling, grammer, and I can understand what he is saying and he does contribute to the post daily. Good night for real this time.

Lovies

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                    Member #56702
                    November 30, 2007
                    852 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2008, 1:59 am - IP Logged

thanks for the 8's i'm really likeing the 823 cause that's hubby birthday and daughters is 829 maybe one will POP today good luck everyone off to work.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST!  FINALLY I HIT!  it has been over a month and i was about to throw in the towel......there was just something about the bday that stuck to me maybe because mine is 923 so i looked out how 823 has fallen and i remembered how nc took a nite # and let 2 of the numbers fall the next day so last nite was 323 so i played what you posted as 328 50/50 = $290......i just got home from work and now i am so excited that i don't know if i will be able to get any sleep.....i have been one # off for so long or my #'s will come out when i don't play them.......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #52091
                      May 10, 2007
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2008, 2:00 am - IP Logged

X09.......double trigger!!!!!.....six way......769,764, 209, 249, 307, 357, 761, 741, 249, 524, 724, 752, 641, 619, 361, 904, 302, 042,122,227,229,992, 997, 696, 636, 588, 449, 446,112, 335 444Smile

elmozoe's avatar - m99e1f16d6a69b5c6e7cea5

United States
                        Member #56702
                        November 30, 2007
                        852 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2008, 2:01 am - IP Logged

DONT FORGET MY NEW RULE:

60% of the time if a double is drawn then one of the numbers are repeated the next day!!

worked again

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REMINDER bc i ran with it and i finally hit 328 50/50

Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Congratulations Elmozoe!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you. It is a great feeling isn't it.

Way to hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party

Summerfield NC
                            United States
                            Member #61736
                            June 2, 2008
                            3714 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Pick and choose your battles....this one ain't worth it. I like talking back and forth with AVLM. His post flow, he has good spelling, grammer, and I can understand what he is saying and he does contribute to the post daily. Good night for real this time.

Thank you Truly, I appreciate the compliment. Now Let's win some money.  Glad i could be of some entertainment value to you last night!!!! LOL

Only 1 number off last night from a very large hit, $5,000, but close only counts with your second shot in golf and my kids!!! So let's get it right today. 

That's 4 drawings in a row we have gotten a number that has "never" been drawn before.  I knew we would have a streak after so many in a row of "already been drawn.  I am looking for a number already drawn for this afternoon, we are due for it to go the other way.

I also believe we will have a "double".

And of course,,,,,,,IT HAS TO START WITH A 6!!!!!!!!!!

How about 663

it was picked by my "random # generator" and that has been hot lately.  Back pair of x63 has not hit since November (the oldest one i can find), and of course 6 as first number hasn't fallen now for 31 draws.

Summerfield NC
                              United States
                              Member #61736
                              June 2, 2008
                              3714 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2008, 7:14 am - IP Logged

I also like that 696 and 636 that Ladee posted.  x36 and x63 both have not fallen in over 100 draws. x63 almost 300 draws!!!

Prov that is the oldest back pair not to have fallen am i right???

Page 14 of 209