Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a better way

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Rakster.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #4711
May 19, 2004
4216 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:19 am - IP Logged

i thought you said i  can public it .

THALIA's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #4883
    May 31, 2004
    497 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:31 am - IP Logged

yes, pls give us this method for pick 3

reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1283 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

You didn't tell me you was going public my friend and I'm the last to know. 

School's Out

What do you mean by that?

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
        Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
        LA/TX
        United States
        Member #5957
        July 29, 2004
        9102 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Not that one for sure. It will have to be rewritten before I can approve you to place it here.  Sorry folks this was something I  was working on for Zenn that has a formula in that is exclusive mines and not for the public. As soon as I can I will revise it where she can share it.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

reddog's avatar - patch
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1283 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:42 am - IP Logged

zennjohn, who is keeping you from going public with your discovery?

LA/TX
            United States
            Member #5957
            July 29, 2004
            9102 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:43 am - IP Logged

What do you mean by that?

It's not exclusive hers's to place on the post without talking to me. I wrote the program. Part her idea and all my work.

reddog's avatar - patch
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1283 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:45 am - IP Logged

It's not exclusive hers's to place on the post without talking to me. I wrote the program. Part her idea and all my work.

I see.

US Flag

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2008, 10:51 am - IP Logged

My comment:  stop wasting everybody's time!  Sorry.... I think I have been patient enough.... lots of good posters out there... no need for this!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31337 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't have a negative attitude i just tell the truth.and you for one does not like to hear it.

If  you all enjoy begging people to give them thier systems go right ahead.

(my opinion is its all fools gold) .and they use you posters as puppets or baby birds dangleing food above your mouths.I see this happen over and over again on this fourm you would think people would get wize to it.

P.S.you 25 posters should know better.

Just because you can't get someone to give you there system don't take it out on me.I'am not the person saying that i have a system.

First of all - I'm not begging.  Second of all - maybe the 25 posters don't believe in being rude.  Third of all - obviously it interests you - you keep popping up on this post.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                    Member #60947
                    May 7, 2008
                    313 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2008, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I hope you will allow her to post it publicly soon.  Hopefully, this week-end.

None of the other systems I've tried have worked for me.  Unhappy

Blessings!  Blue Angel

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

If this is a bona-fide new approach to Pick-3 prediction, I would definately be interested in seeing this as soon as you are willing to share.

LA/TX
                        United States
                        Member #5957
                        July 29, 2004
                        9102 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2008, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I won't even attempt to try and explain this concept because people  here are so unkind here when you try to explain. Give me time to see if i can get all in one excel program . As soon as i finish i will post a site to download.

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #58526
                          February 18, 2008
                          683 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2008, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I won't even attempt to try and explain this concept because people  here are so unkind here when you try to explain. Give me time to see if i can get all in one excel program . As soon as i finish i will post a site to download.

Sounds good.  Good luck with the spreadsheet.  We are looking forward to checking it out!

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7295 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2008, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

If this is a bona-fide new approach to Pick-3 prediction, I would definately be interested in seeing this as soon as you are willing to share.

Zennjohn said: "found a way for the pick 3."

I have no clue how other people think, but if I had a system that consistently hit the pick-3, I would play the numbers and collect my winnings. And if there was no affect my winnings, I would gladly share it. This type of numbers game has been around for at least 70 years and I suppose it's possible the millions of players that analyzed the numbers missed this "new approach" but I see no logical reason to announce they had such a system with no explanation unless it is to market and sell it.

The first step to marketing a system is to suggest there is such a method without any real explanation.

Msmusic said: "I won't even attempt to try and explain this concept because people  here are so unkind here when you try to explain."

Isn't this an attempt to dissuade even the kind people from asking for a hint?

Zennjohn: "thanks lottolaugh, attention is what i aint looking for, oh i have something alright waiting to see who really needs  it or  just need someone to give them a break. i can tell by the respond. wactching and looking"

I suppose the second step is to find out how may people would be interested and it looks like they have found many interested if not naive players. Are people really being unkind for stating the obvious; the game has been around for years, it's a random drawing, and probably every method for predicting the winning number has already been examined and found unprofitable for average play?

If zennjohn is sincere on really wanting to help people, why not just post the method?

If the method is a partnership between them and msmusic to market and sell a system, why not just say that?

LA/TX
                              United States
                              Member #5957
                              July 29, 2004
                              9102 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2008, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Zennjohn said: "found a way for the pick 3."

I have no clue how other people think, but if I had a system that consistently hit the pick-3, I would play the numbers and collect my winnings. And if there was no affect my winnings, I would gladly share it. This type of numbers game has been around for at least 70 years and I suppose it's possible the millions of players that analyzed the numbers missed this "new approach" but I see no logical reason to announce they had such a system with no explanation unless it is to market and sell it.

The first step to marketing a system is to suggest there is such a method without any real explanation.

Msmusic said: "I won't even attempt to try and explain this concept because people  here are so unkind here when you try to explain."

Isn't this an attempt to dissuade even the kind people from asking for a hint?

Zennjohn: "thanks lottolaugh, attention is what i aint looking for, oh i have something alright waiting to see who really needs  it or  just need someone to give them a break. i can tell by the respond. wactching and looking"

I suppose the second step is to find out how may people would be interested and it looks like they have found many interested if not naive players. Are people really being unkind for stating the obvious; the game has been around for years, it's a random drawing, and probably every method for predicting the winning number has already been examined and found unprofitable for average play?

If zennjohn is sincere on really wanting to help people, why not just post the method?

If the method is a partnership between them and msmusic to market and sell a system, why not just say that?

stack47 I don't have anything to sell ,nor  need your money or anyone on this site . I have a good paying job and make enough off my numbers to keep me in style. So don't hate .Everybody what perfection. For your information the kinder people have been sent a copy of the w/o. Don't knock people because sometime you will miss out on something worthwhile. I don't waste my time nor do I waste others.