Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a better way

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rakster.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
CT
United States
Member #61398
May 21, 2008
781 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2008, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

"No report available: zennjohn has not posted any predictions."

booooooooooo

Timmer692002's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
    Shelby Twp,MI
    United States
    Member #1883
    July 19, 2003
    290 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Msmusic and zennjohn,

when ever you ladies decide to release your

system thats cool with me. And if you decide not

to release it thats cool.

Cya

I Agree!I Agree!

And if you choose not to release it, I'll still live!

But if you do release it, PLEASE let me know!

MARRIAGE the only WAR were it's okay to sleep with the enemy!!!

Better single than SORRY!!

Marriage - the LAST decision a man can make! Dead

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7344 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2008, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

stack47 I don't have anything to sell ,nor  need your money or anyone on this site . I have a good paying job and make enough off my numbers to keep me in style. So don't hate .Everybody what perfection. For your information the kinder people have been sent a copy of the w/o. Don't knock people because sometime you will miss out on something worthwhile. I don't waste my time nor do I waste others.

About once a week I get an email saying my yahoo email address was assigned the winning lotto numbers in the UK, Australian, Euro, Canadian, Nigeria, or North Pole lotteries. These are usually secondary prizes ranging from $500K to a couple million. I also get emails from bankers or the widows of the former finance ministers of some war torn countries who are offering me thousands for using my US bank account to transfer the funds. I don't know for a fact that everyone of these are scams but I'm not going to send them my personal info to sort them out. 

"So don't hate ."

I don't hate the scam artists and it only takes me a second to delete the emails. However I am somewhat concerned for the people that need money, believe they really won, and send in their personal info. So when I read something like "attention is what i aint looking for, oh i have something alright waiting to see who really needs  it or  just need someone to give them a break. i can tell by the respond. wactching and looking" I notice the similarities.

"For your information the kinder people have been sent a copy of the w/o."

Do you and zennjohn decide who are the kinder people and which of these kinder people are sent a copy? Should I send you my best sob story so I too can get in on your money making proposition?

Zennjohn: "i thought you said i  can public it ."

Msmusic: "Not that one for sure. It will have to be rewritten before I can approve you to place it here.  Sorry folks this was something I  was working on for Zenn that has a formula in that is exclusive mines and not for the public. As soon as I can I will revise it where she can share it."

It looks like you control zennjohn's method/system/idea or this sure fired way of beating the state lotteries out of millions. Darn, had I known that, I would have been kinder and not simply pointed out that a week ago zennjohn said she found a better way for the pick-3 without not even a hint of what it is.

I've noticed when people are critical of an idea for a system it's because the strategy for picking the combos was changed after the numbers were drawn or the cost of play exceeds the amount they can win. Since there hasn't been any system shown on this thread, the only criticism is "what is the point of saying you have a winning system on a public forum"?

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2008, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

You do see what the problem here is right? zennjohn's OP was "found a way for the pick 3". Nothing else. No explanation or anything, and STILL not anything. Nothing posted at all regarding the actual system. There is no point in starting a thread claiming you have some almighty system, and then not post even a small portion of it. It only comes off as looking for an ego boost. Even if zennjohn has something and has sent some members a copy of it, we don't need our members running around like kids shouting "Ha! Ha! I have one! You don't!". It's rediculous.

"It only comes off as looking for an ego boost."

I Agree!

What I see is conversation about a system that is designed for the "people that need to win" and not for those us playing lottery games for fun and cheap entertainment. Hopefully one of the kinder needier players won't blow their rent money playing this system after being kinder and needful enough to get it.

Bahamas
          Member #35348
          March 16, 2006
          11 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2008, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

LMAO. I just realized zennjohn is from The Bahamas. Bahamians are now for jiving people. I'm bahamian so I could tell ya

I'm destined not to live my 'lifestyle' broke even though the only reason im breathing is cause the 'lifestyle' broke

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #60730
            April 29, 2008
            13 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2008, 8:58 am - IP Logged

LMAO. I just realized zennjohn is from The Bahamas. Bahamians are now for jiving people. I'm bahamian so I could tell ya

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

massachusetts
              United States
              Member #92
              January 19, 2002
              80 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2008, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I wish everyone would take a page from Emily's book and try being human. Treat someone with respect and just maybe good things may come your way. Emily, I have noticed over the years how upfront and caring you have been and was wondering if you are the original "GEORGIA PEACH". Don't change!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31541 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2008, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I wish everyone would take a page from Emily's book and try being human. Treat someone with respect and just maybe good things may come your way. Emily, I have noticed over the years how upfront and caring you have been and was wondering if you are the original "GEORGIA PEACH". Don't change!!!

Love Letter Lootch - thank you.  Very nice of you.   

love to nibble those micey feet.

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
                  Clarkston,MI
                  United States
                  Member #35082
                  March 12, 2006
                  594 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2008, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I agree i wish more people were like Emily,we all love you.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2008, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Lootch

Very well said 

Astekblue

Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #60730
                      April 29, 2008
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2008, 6:24 am - IP Logged

thanks lootch,  I agree with you. I really couldn't find the right words to say at first but you coined it well. saying that Bahamians are 'known for jiving people' is really not a respectful thing to say about my fellow citizens. Bahamians are some of the most friendly, kind, and loving people you will find around the world and its really sad to hear another Bahamian speak poorly of us.

Lets all learn from Emily and love others.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1279 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2008, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Why don't you just publicize it and be finished with it? Doesn't take long for a system to leak to the rest of the world anyway. Just send it to a few people and it will be on every lottery website and every P2P network under the sun fast as hell.

And I got no real interest in the system since pick-3 and pick-4 is not available in my country.

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2008, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Why don't you just publicize it and be finished with it? Doesn't take long for a system to leak to the rest of the world anyway. Just send it to a few people and it will be on every lottery website and every P2P network under the sun fast as hell.

And I got no real interest in the system since pick-3 and pick-4 is not available in my country.

I would think it's obvious by now that this thread is dead and no one's going to be publicizing anything.

United States
                            Member #38388
                            April 28, 2006
                            411 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2008, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I agree LL.    and I agree about emily,if we could all be like thatBlue Angel

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Saskatchewan
                              Canada
                              Member #19992
                              August 9, 2005
                              2867 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2008, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I think his title to the post says it all.  "A better way"

By this I mean, he found a better way, everyone is waiting in anticipation, all the while NOT playing and waiting... thus saving you $$$ and having more in your pockets b/c of the waiting is now the better way...hahahahaha

Quite the system...hahahahaha

Wait... I haven't used this one yet... maybe i should...hahahahha

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!