Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

would you play last weeks winning numbers in this weeks draw

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

would you play last weeks numbers in this weeks draw

yes [ 11 ]  [29.73%]
no [ 26 ]  [70.27%]
Total Valid Votes [ 37 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2008, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

My ex  played the same numbers for  fri. that won  tue.  MM jackpot. Then  showed me the ticket and the winning numbers on the MM website. I got all excited until I looked at the date on the ticket. Big joke on me!!!

awwwww man, that's cold!LOL

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2008, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

awwwww man, that's cold!LOL

I agree, but funny! 

Did you see Matchstick Men with Nicholas Cage?   Alison Lohman ran a similar scam on a woman in a laundromat.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7302 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

you have a point there,  here in oz  a game is drawn once a week not twice, i meant the following draw, ie same  set of winning numbers in the follwong draw. im getting the idea people will repeat 2 or 3 but no more.

i made another error , asking "would you,"  instead of  asking " have you...?"

"i made another error , asking "would you,"  instead of  asking " have you...?"

Not really because people play multi-draw tickets and might not even know they won a jackpot and played the same combination in the next drawing. If they read the winning ticket was sold where they bought their tickets, I bet they would check unless they were on vacation.

One number has repeated 46 times in the last 100 MM drawings, two repeated 6 times and 3 numbers repeated once. I wouldn't ever suggest playing the same 5 numbers back in the next drawing but wouldn't throw them all out either.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2008, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

"i made another error , asking "would you,"  instead of  asking " have you...?"

Not really because people play multi-draw tickets and might not even know they won a jackpot and played the same combination in the next drawing. If they read the winning ticket was sold where they bought their tickets, I bet they would check unless they were on vacation.

One number has repeated 46 times in the last 100 MM drawings, two repeated 6 times and 3 numbers repeated once. I wouldn't ever suggest playing the same 5 numbers back in the next drawing but wouldn't throw them all out either.

Case in point, someone playing MM combination 08 09 14 38 44 +36 on 06/06/08 would have matched 3 for $7, but playing it again two drawings later on 06/13/08 would have matched 5+1 for the jackpot.  Same thing could have happen on 01/18/08 for the person playing 12 22 33 43 44 +02 on 01/18/08 and playing it again for the next drawing on 01/22/08.

Players who travel a long distances to play certain lottery games probably play multi-draw all the time which could be up to 10 drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking