Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney be voted out?

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Should EZMoney be voted off LP?

Yes [ 53 ]  [51.96%]
No [ 49 ]  [48.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 102 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2008, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

I know that Todd is the boss here. I am just asking for opinions. Do you think EZMoney should be voted out of LP or banned forever, for being deceptive and rude to the LP members? And should everyone here be able to vote in that decision? I remember in the past Todd allowed LP members to vote about a person who was banned to be able to come back or not.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2008, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I voted yes. He's making up fake stories and making more accounts pretending to be someone else. He has become a troll. I wish it didn't have to be that way. I wish he would just relax.

Gonna win.Big Smile

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2008, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I also voted yes.

I just don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. Seriously, look at his posting history. He is abusive to other posters, rude and goes out of his way to start trouble. That is a sign of a troll, at least to me it is. I haven't even responded to the last thread he posted at because frankly, he is annoying and it was obvious he was just trying to start drama...again. Maybe he gets to stay because he won $100,000 4 years ago. Who knows. The only time he posts is to post about himself. He doesn't even try to interact with other posters unless it's about him.

I'm not trying to be mean about all this, I am just stating my opinion on the matter since it was brought up.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Sandra Dee's avatar - dandy
        Bayonne
        United States
        Member #61147
        May 13, 2008
        129 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2008, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

i say NO ...

he annoys me as some others on here annoy me, and i'm sure the feeling could be mutual, but i congrat Todd for not having him banned thus far ... this is a free and open forum, just as it's easy to ignore a subject and go elsewhere, i just have to learn to be a better judge of BS posts, that's all .. oh well, these are games he plays, you ignore or respond .. after responding so much and getting furious from it, i'll just simply ignore and go elsewhere ...

Patriot

California
          United States
          Member #61514
          May 25, 2008
          67 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I also voted yes.

I just don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. Seriously, look at his posting history. He is abusive to other posters, rude and goes out of his way to start trouble. That is a sign of a troll, at least to me it is. I haven't even responded to the last thread he posted at because frankly, he is annoying and it was obvious he was just trying to start drama...again. Maybe he gets to stay because he won $100,000 4 years ago. Who knows. The only time he posts is to post about himself. He doesn't even try to interact with other posters unless it's about him.

I'm not trying to be mean about all this, I am just stating my opinion on the matter since it was brought up.

I Agree!

I agree with EVERYTHING you said in your post -

-- same reason I stayed out of his thread

-- wondering, too, why he hasn't been banned yet because he definitely has all the earmarks of a troll

Hell, I even hate posting in a topic about him, even though it's about canning his arse, because it's giving him the attention he so desperately craves.

Edit:

Had to add this -

WHO in their right mind, knowing his posting history, knowing what he's like, would ever take him at his word that he won WITHOUT him showing proof first????

Almost anyone else on LP I'd believe before they showed proof, but EZ...???  It boggles the mind that he got anyone to believe him.

DC81 and all the other "naysayers" should feel vindicated.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5114 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

No Comment on this "WON"

BUT>>>>>>>REMEMBER>>>>>>>EZ was a WINNER 2-TIME$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              North Carolina
              United States
              Member #53121
              June 24, 2007
              6498 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

his " little " lie doesn't  bother me... just stop reading what he posts... the barrier point should be when he offends or uses content that would be considered out of line... swearing belitting comments or jokes would be other examples...

I deal with compulsive story tellers all the time...

I voted no...

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                Yinzer Country, PA
                United States
                Member #4067
                March 18, 2004
                2741 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I voted yes because we had someone similar to him, and they were banned.  Does anyone remember "Goose", the guy who always bragged about how his systems were better than ours, and how he was going to start a rival site?  He created several accounts, abused other posters, and was a complete jerk.  I really don't see what is different between the two. 

That's the funny thing about the Internet.  For all we know he could be the same person, assuming a different identity.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19817 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I vote no, that's up to Todd.  We all are guests of the webmaster and it's not up to the guests to decide who can come to the party.   When the host gets tired of a guest, he can tell him to go.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I vote no, that's up to Todd.  We all are guests of the webmaster and it's not up to the guests to decide who can come to the party.   When the host gets tired of a guest, he can tell him to go.

I Agree!

Although I agree with others that he's rude and does not interact well with others, we can always ignore anyone we choose.   That's what's so nice about the internet.  You usually can't block people in the real world.Yes Nod

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                      Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2008, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I voted no.  He should not be banned and whether he should be or not is up to TODD not anyone else.  I personally enjoyed that thread even though I didn't post on it.  You get to learn a lot about human nature just by reading some of the replies.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                        Yinzer Country, PA
                        United States
                        Member #4067
                        March 18, 2004
                        2741 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2008, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Although I voted yes, there are a few thing to think about.  One thing is if he is paying for his accounts, he is a customer, and turning away a customer is not exactly good for busines.  If he is abusing other customers, especially those who pay for accounts, especially if he is not, then maybe it would be good for business to give him the old heave-ho.

Another thing to think about is that not banning him may give him the idea that it is ok for him to do what he does, while banning him could set an example, and prevent more people like him.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2008, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Looks like some people got emotionally over-invested in the other thread.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                            Member #63763
                            August 7, 2008
                            40 Posts
                            Posted: August 8, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I like anything thought-provoking, even if it's controversial or seems

like some half-delusional ranting or even an outburst of hysteria.  No harm, no foul.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                              Clarksville
                              United States
                              Member #487
                              July 15, 2002
                              17638 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I don't think he abused anyone.  No one lost anything or gained anything.  But just reading some of the replies I can see now why so many scams work..people WANT IT TO BE TRUE.  Why?  I can only guess.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.