Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney be voted out?

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Should EZMoney be voted off LP?

Yes [ 53 ]  [51.96%]
No [ 49 ]  [48.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 102 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2008, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Ok maybe Todd could use the 3 strikes and you are out system

1 strike for being a jerk

2 strikes for using profanity towards fellow LP Members

3 strikes for lying and being deceitful about a major subject

Now that gives a person a chance to redeem their self before being struck out. In that case EZ would be out already.

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2008, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Just use the block list.

Well yes, I will now, I don’t like lied to, or swore at, and basically he contributes nothing in his posts but bragging and attitude, so therefore its not read worthy to me nor time worthy.

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
      CT
      United States
      Member #61398
      May 21, 2008
      781 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2008, 10:36 am - IP Logged

All he wants is attention, and he has been getting plenty of it lately.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2008, 11:25 am - IP Logged

his " little " lie doesn't  bother me... just stop reading what he posts... the barrier point should be when he offends or uses content that would be considered out of line... swearing belitting comments or jokes would be other examples...

I deal with compulsive story tellers all the time...

I voted no...

I Agree! Just ignore his posts

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
          Member #45802
          August 28, 2006
          335 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2008, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I voted to discard my vote because I am not a paid member.  I am just a guest here and I do not think I am entitled to a say one way or another.

However, I think that people spending money to take part in the Lottery Post should at least be entitled to have a say if they believe the forum is being jeopardized by unhealthy behavior.

Obviously, a paid member can leave just like anyone else.  But if you pay there is something you liked about the site to begin with. 

Its a shame that humans today have lost sight of integrity, honesty and just plain common sense when it comes to interfacing with other humans.

In any case, it will all be over soon and then humans will have the big problem to overcome and all this will seem silly and a waste of time.

United States
            Member #63763
            August 7, 2008
            40 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2008, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I voted to discard my vote because I am not a paid member.  I am just a guest here and I do not think I am entitled to a say one way or another.

However, I think that people spending money to take part in the Lottery Post should at least be entitled to have a say if they believe the forum is being jeopardized by unhealthy behavior.

Obviously, a paid member can leave just like anyone else.  But if you pay there is something you liked about the site to begin with. 

Its a shame that humans today have lost sight of integrity, honesty and just plain common sense when it comes to interfacing with other humans.

In any case, it will all be over soon and then humans will have the big problem to overcome and all this will seem silly and a waste of time.

Yea, after death where you're going there is no internet or lottery.

One2Adore's avatar - butterfly2
              Maryland
              United States
              Member #50566
              March 8, 2007
              88 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2008, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I voted No.  Although I only know bits and pieces of EZ's history on these forums, I personally don't really have a problem with him.  I participated in his topic.  I didn't even mind that he wasn't telling the truth in the end.  Why would I?  His winning or not winning has no affect on me and my life. 

I'd like to quote a lyric from a song by Jay Z:  "You eating don't make me sh*t!"    Meaning EZ winning wouldn't have made me rich, just like him not winning didn't make me any more broke.  LOL.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Maryland
                United States
                Member #50566
                March 8, 2007
                88 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2008, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Why? In another post you talked about judging and said who were you to judge. But now you judge what people want to talk or post about? Maybe I need to post to get it off my chest?

Maybe you are used to being talked to rudely and used to hearing or seeing the words he used and maybe you don’t care, but I thought it was rude and uncalled for, and I am certainly not used to being talked to in that manner, so therefore I felt offended. There are a lot of women on the LP board, he should watch his language and show a bit of respect to the other LP members. If he wants to talk like that on the streets, fine by me that’s his business, but to do it here? Shame on him!

LP is a nice place, and that is what attracted me and is why I joined. LP is full of classy people in my opinion and then there is the Pond Scum……. EZMoney. He should apologize to everyone for his rude behavior. And yea, I’m being judgmental, because he gave me reason too!

Clairvoyance, why are you taking his post so personally?  As if he was speaking specifically to you?  I read his post, I saw the language and although it was foul, I didn't feel he was speaking to me; therefore, I didn't take offense to it.  I understand that you didn't "expect" that type of language, but that type of language is out there and these forums are not immune.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #50566
                  March 8, 2007
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2008, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Why would you think you were not "entitled" to voice your opinion here?  You are obviously a member because you need to be one in order to post on these boards.  That in itself gives you entitlement.  The paying members do not pay to be apart of the forums, they pay for the extra benefits the site offers.  I'm scratching my head on this one.... 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5142 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2008, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Diehard lottery degenerates are especially susceptible to such flights of fancy.

This should be a lesson to them.

PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>TAB:

give> John Edward's o!o

StretchBananaStretcha "BREAK">!!!!!White Bounce

LOL

PSYKOMO

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2008, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Clairvoyance, why are you taking his post so personally?  As if he was speaking specifically to you?  I read his post, I saw the language and although it was foul, I didn't feel he was speaking to me; therefore, I didn't take offense to it.  I understand that you didn't "expect" that type of language, but that type of language is out there and these forums are not immune.

Hello.....This is a public forum so not only was he speaking to me but to everyone here. Go read the LP Rules, if you have not already, several Rules were broken. And LP is usually immune to that type of language because its in the Rules not to use it! And though that type of language is on other forums that is why I am not a member in "Other Forums" Because I don't want to see it!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5142 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2008, 1:28 am - IP Logged

GIVE>>>>>>>>>>PRESIDENT>>>>>>>AL GORE A CHANCE (to PROVE) the world will KILL all the POLAR BEAR's>>>>>???

GIvE>>>>>>>>>>VICE-PRESIDENT>>>JOHN EdWARD's ......  (Luv LIP'$$) HE will (RE-POPULATE) the EARTH by CHANCEo!o

GIVE>>>>>>>>>>HILLARY a CHANCE TO KICK some shinney>>>>>Bouuy'sss LYIN"G>>>>>>>BALL's (jackpot)o!o

LOL>>>>>>>>>IF UR FEELING>>>>PAIN @ D PUMP>>>>(these 2 have a PROBLEM with their BUTT PUMP!!!!!!!!!

GIVE>>>>>>>>BILL a CHANCE to explain the "BLUE DRESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

Thinking of...>>>>>>.......DON't WORRY........>>>>>O'BAMA will give YOU .50 cent's>>>>>>CHANGE$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2008, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I think a person like EZ couldn't give two schmidts whether he was banned or not.

I said from the getgo, he was full of schmidt..

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            roseville, MI
                            United States
                            Member #5980
                            July 30, 2004
                            18205 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2008, 9:52 am - IP Logged

EZ has to live with his stories let him be...just block him or ingore his post. why let him get to you like this. People like this get a thrill on all this attention and now he has all of you excited and posting about him...Just let it go stop all these stupid polls about him and he will go away.

Mad ALL IN!Mad

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                              Member #91
                              January 19, 2002
                              12004 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2008, 10:39 am - IP Logged

EZ has to live with his stories let him be...just block him or ingore his post. why let him get to you like this. People like this get a thrill on all this attention and now he has all of you excited and posting about him...Just let it go stop all these stupid polls about him and he will go away.

ThudLOL!!

This thread was all but dead and you bring it back to life to tell us to ignore it!!!

WTG!!!   Thumbs Down

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields