Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should EZMoney be voted out?

Topic closed. 74 replies. Last post 8 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

Should EZMoney be voted off LP?

Yes [ 53 ]  [51.96%]
No [ 49 ]  [48.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 102 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2008, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Anybody who keeps posting about Ez-Money should be voted off.

Why? In another post you talked about judging and said who were you to judge. But now you judge what people want to talk or post about? Maybe I need to post to get it off my chest?

Maybe you are used to being talked to rudely and used to hearing or seeing the words he used and maybe you don’t care, but I thought it was rude and uncalled for, and I am certainly not used to being talked to in that manner, so therefore I felt offended. There are a lot of women on the LP board, he should watch his language and show a bit of respect to the other LP members. If he wants to talk like that on the streets, fine by me that’s his business, but to do it here? Shame on him!

LP is a nice place, and that is what attracted me and is why I joined. LP is full of classy people in my opinion and then there is the Pond Scum……. EZMoney. He should apologize to everyone for his rude behavior. And yea, I’m being judgmental, because he gave me reason too!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31347 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2008, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Why? In another post you talked about judging and said who were you to judge. But now you judge what people want to talk or post about? Maybe I need to post to get it off my chest?

Maybe you are used to being talked to rudely and used to hearing or seeing the words he used and maybe you don’t care, but I thought it was rude and uncalled for, and I am certainly not used to being talked to in that manner, so therefore I felt offended. There are a lot of women on the LP board, he should watch his language and show a bit of respect to the other LP members. If he wants to talk like that on the streets, fine by me that’s his business, but to do it here? Shame on him!

LP is a nice place, and that is what attracted me and is why I joined. LP is full of classy people in my opinion and then there is the Pond Scum……. EZMoney. He should apologize to everyone for his rude behavior. And yea, I’m being judgmental, because he gave me reason too!

EZ-Money was interesting the first few days.  If his posts don't bother Todd -  why should they bother me.  I have the option not to read his posts.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2008, 12:18 am - IP Logged

EZ-Money was interesting the first few days.  If his posts don't bother Todd -  why should they bother me.  I have the option not to read his posts.

Because you are not Todd. I didn’t even mention Todd. You are you and Todd is Todd. I wouldn’t expect something that would bother Todd, would bother you. You are both individuals.

My question was: Why should people who keep posting about EZMoney be voted off?

This is what you posted: “

Anybody who keeps posting about Ez-Money should be voted off.”

I’m not picking a fight I just asked why you said that is all?

And I agree, I could of not read EZMoney’s post either, however, when I clicked on the subject, I did not expect to see that type of language being used and all I am saying is that I did not appreciate it and that it was uncalled for.

Obviously you were not offended by EZMoney’s post, and that’s fine. But Obviously you are upset that people are posting about EZMoney? Correct?

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
        Member #12416
        March 13, 2005
        564 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2008, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Yep............... there are loads of posts that each of us choose to pass on.

Besides, it would appear that the original post was meant to upset people......why give him the satisfaction of being banned?

We can't contol some of the experiences we have in Life, but we can contol our reaction to them.

Sure hope one of us truly wins a big one, and decides to share the news with us!

Good Luck!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
          Inglewood
          United States
          Member #41769
          June 22, 2006
          122 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2008, 12:34 am - IP Logged

NO. I see talent, creativity! could be channeled more productively. Perhaps he could chill just an ounce or three.

DC81's avatar - batman39
            MI
            United States
            Member #54830
            August 31, 2007
            985 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:08 am - IP Logged

I voted yes but I think I've changed my mind, aside from the "entertainment" value the best way to deal with him would just to completely ignore him, if he doesn't get what he wants he'll either quit or take it too far and do something a lot more worthy of being banned over.. I doubt we'll see him around here much in the next few months, outside of making stupid posts with alternate accounts. He'll hide for a little while until he thinks people have forgotten him and try another grab at attention, sadly it'll probably be successful. Just look at how many posts were made in his topic or all the post about him, I'm sure he's loving it.

You can't predict random.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: August 9, 2008, 3:37 am - IP Logged

i got idea for real life TV show called "lotto luck"   12 people from lottery post are given $1k a week between them to try and agree on what lotto combinations to buy for the lotto. members will inclued EZ.

wel can only hop ethey win a big pot and we get to film the arguments over annuities or lump sum.

oh wait , this aint a rltv show , and here is no voting off :(

edit------------

oh and i forogot to mention seems a lotm of people saying no, but he is voted off more than on? i cant even  believe anyone would ask this question.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: August 9, 2008, 4:15 am - IP Logged

i care about all the members here and i think we all should think about something for a minute.this idiot did this for a reason and that was to create a bunch of chaos and sit back and watch everyone guess while he sits there and gets enjoyment out of it all.let the fool fade into the past.he got his 15 minutes of attention and he already knows he has no credibilty or respect if he comes back after his stunt because most people are going to remember him for the nonsense he pulled by lying to everyone here.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2008, 6:01 am - IP Logged

No. No one's posting style ever bothers me personally. In fact I find them humorous at times. I would not give him that much attention as he does not deserve it.

United States
                    Member #60337
                    April 14, 2008
                    153 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2008, 8:15 am - IP Logged

People will do anything for attention.He must be miserable in his life so he wants everyone else to be too.He reads all the post people write about him....He's either laughing at us all or getting a wake up call........Cheryl

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16066 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2008, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, members can't be voted out of Lottery Post.  Likability and popularity are not qualifications of membership.

I am with the chief bottle washer, go to the the Lottery Post Rules, he did not break any of them, and you can't be tossed out for being a Jerk.

>Michael

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2008, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Wink It's official, you've got a better chance of winning a PowerBall jackpot than you have of voting a member out of Lottery Post.

Your chances of voting a member out of Lottery Post 0.0
                        Your chances of winning a PowerBall jackpot              0.00000000684425

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                          White Lake,Mi
                          United States
                          Member #1495
                          May 12, 2003
                          5546 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2008, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I vote no, that's up to Todd.  We all are guests of the webmaster and it's not up to the guests to decide who can come to the party.   When the host gets tired of a guest, he can tell him to go.

I Agree!......enuff said !!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1528 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2008, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Veto him out?! Hey, we ALL may've been less than stellar at some point in our lives. The LP Family is full of colorful misfits who are 'angels' on some posts and 'devils' the next...Yes, 'integrated schizophrenics' with short memories whose 'love' and 'hate' are as fluid as their label implies.  We and EZMoney are all in flux...Growing and evolving while often moving one step forward and then sometimes a step back. EZ's biting comments were "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" and made for energetic theater, but lacked truth. "...At least to me, and I hope to you as well. So don't give them the privilege of letting them sting you. So nah...no EZMONEY ban...

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
                              Member #31636
                              February 1, 2006
                              256 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2008, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Just use the block list.