Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If i win 200 million dollars..

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 8 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2008, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

i am going to dedicate my resources to try and find the time machine for the past...Is something i've been wanting to do for a long time...

Even if i fail...

who is with me...

Northern Ohio
    United States
    Member #63551
    August 1, 2008
    203 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:25 am - IP Logged

i am going to dedicate my resources to try and find the time machine for the past...Is something i've been wanting to do for a long time...

Even if i fail...

who is with me...

And then what? Go back in time to that $390 jackpot and pick the correct numbers to the drawing immediately prior (because a bunch of dudes won the jackpot)?

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Even if i fail...

who is with me...

How much LSD are you on, and where can I get some ??

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10348 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2008, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Pumpi, do a search for these names:

John Titor and Andrew Carlssin,

I guarantee they would be very interested in anything to do with a time machine....

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2008, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Um...Oogle

Good luck with that...Hiding Behind Computer

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

DC81's avatar - batman39
            MI
            United States
            Member #54830
            August 31, 2007
            985 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2008, 1:35 am - IP Logged

I'd rather be able to go forward and come back, there's no point in altering the past which could screw things up in your present. Only problem is that you're not going to be anywhere near the level of technology that would be needed to do it. All the money in the world won't mean crap.

You can't predict random.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
              Magnolia, Delaware
              United States
              Member #18795
              July 20, 2005
              789 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2008, 9:25 am - IP Logged

How much LSD are you on, and where can I get some ??

I Agree!  I've been thinking that for many weeks!!!! I'm beginning to think he's completely lost any and all ability to be a competent adult with the BS hair brained subjects he comes up with!

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

AlecWest's avatar - alec
                Vader, Washington
                United States
                Member #29697
                January 5, 2006
                108 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2008, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Even if i fail...

who is with me...

Having given the matter considerable thought, I've decided to dedicate my resources to maintaining a strong grip on reality.  I will live my life as I've always lived it, knowing that winning a lottery jackpot is a serendipitous thing that will happen if it happens, and won't happen if it doesn't happen.

Regards - J. Alec West

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, even if you could go back in time, I don't believe you could change anything.  I mean, think of all the history we know.  Would anyone believe you if you said JFK was going to be assassinated?  If you think you suffer now from anxiety disorders, imagine knowing all the horrible things that are going to happen.  Would you be able to stop Timothy McVeigh?  Could you warn everyone that next week a man is going to strangle students in Gainesville or gun down students in Viginia?

I always think about how nice it would be to go back for just a moment and change the 2 or 3 major mistakes I made that changed the course of my life.  But there would be greater consequences.  What is, is. What will be, will be.  Just let the Universe run its course, feel the flow of energy from life as it happens, and become part of Now.  You will be happier when you accept that this is all there is from this day forward. 

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                    Member #28409
                    December 15, 2005
                    1198 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, even if you could go back in time, I don't believe you could change anything.  I mean, think of all the history we know.  Would anyone believe you if you said JFK was going to be assassinated?  If you think you suffer now from anxiety disorders, imagine knowing all the horrible things that are going to happen.  Would you be able to stop Timothy McVeigh?  Could you warn everyone that next week a man is going to strangle students in Gainesville or gun down students in Viginia?

I always think about how nice it would be to go back for just a moment and change the 2 or 3 major mistakes I made that changed the course of my life.  But there would be greater consequences.  What is, is. What will be, will be.  Just let the Universe run its course, feel the flow of energy from life as it happens, and become part of Now.  You will be happier when you accept that this is all there is from this day forward. 

I love your replies.  You are so grounded.  Smile  Always take "think about it" to a deeper level.  I have to say I admire you justx.

Actually, pumpi, me and Coin Toss were kicking around something about time travel just the other day.  I can't really put a finger on a time I would like to go back to.  I liked the roaring 20's, but look at all the stuff they didn't have then.  Air conditioning!  Cell phones! The internet!  So many things that I am thankful for now.  What did we ever do without cell phones, I can't remember. 

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

AlecWest's avatar - alec
                      Vader, Washington
                      United States
                      Member #29697
                      January 5, 2006
                      108 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2008, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

spy153 wrote: "What did we ever do without cell phones, I can't remember."

We enjoyed our privacy (grin).  I have a cell phone, too.  But I have caller-ID blocking enabled, a voicemail note saying I don't take voicemail, and use it only to make necessary outgoing calls when I'm away from home.

I drive to work now.  But I can remember what it used to be like to ride to work on a bus.  A person could actually read a book uninterrupted.  Now, the moment you step on a bus, it's "Yaketty-yak, yaketty-yak," until you just want to scream out, "Shut the **** up!"

If I ever go back to riding the bus, I'll order one of those mobile cell phone disruptors (grin).  They're illegal in the USA ... but you can get them from British sellers.  I'd get on the bus, sit down, open up a book or magazine or newspaper, and flip the switch on the disruptor ... and every cell phone within 100 feet of me turns into a mute doorstop (snicker).  Ahhh, heaven...

Regards - J. Alec West

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2008, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Is the female body...Women are such a beautiful creatures, is their hair, hips, butt, lips, voice, their skin, is their delicacy, is their tricepts, is their calf...And i think to see all those women die in the past or know that they are going to die or get old....I'll like to go to the future to find the eternal fountain of youth but that's it...But going back to the women if i go back in history to see all those women die knowing that they could live forever because i went to the future and found the eternal fountain of youth...Forget the man....I want to create a planet just for women a planet the size of jupiter where only women live and of course i'll be the only man in the entire planet....

I am tire of listening to the men news only men get into wars and terrrorrism, etc...Only men have such evil thoughts, well there are a few men who do deserve eternal life or the best quality of life, but the rest for me they can burn in hell...That's why i want to travel to the past to save the billions of women that will eventually die knowing they are going to live a short live and offer them a planet where they can live forever or close to forever...Is a concept i don't understand...I mean is mainly women skin, is so yellowish or close to yellowish that is a turn on and to see that goes to waste...If you don't understand what i am saying think of me as somebody who will like to sleep with all the womens of the world or must of the women if it was possible (damn STDs)...Not only sleep with them physically but offer them eternal life or the best quality of life...

I am going to share a story...Couple of months ago like 9 months ago i was at a mall with a friend minding my bussiness and we were going to buy my friend's sneakers and out of no where appear a CHICK with a very, very short light blue shorts showing all her legs, it totally shocked me that it gave me a little bit of a scare because she was so hot and i didn't know women that hot and beautiful existed...That was here in Panama...I wish sometimes i've never seen her because she has been in my mind since...not all the time in my mind but everytime i see a cute chick on the streets her image pop pup...And i think to myself...Such a beautiful and hot women will have to die one day...And i think to myself how many women are like that in the world...Now think of the other women that live in the past, women just like that...And they all have 1 fate...And is like seen a Lamborghini or Mercedes Benz getting crashed and crumpled every 5 seconds...There comes a point that you say, my God what a waste why do you permit such a waste...And you think that your goal of sleeping with all the womens of the world will never be accomplish...The other day i was going to get my injection for my condition and i saw a tall Asian chick so hot, she had a nice booty and no asian had the skin she had, she had a skin so white pale white that it was such a turn on, and i said to myself, this chick only has a shelf life of...And just to see that chick go to waste and her skin...You can't see it because the majority of you have yellowish skin, but if you had black skin or very dark skin tone you will appreciate it...Right now you all are like 2 suns blinding each other of light you can't perceive it...I am black and i want my kids to look white or spanish, or indian from india but all females...

Another reason why i'll like to go to the past is to settle the Jesus issue once and for all and the PROVE TO the world that he ascended or did not because i sometimes think to myself, God and Jesus better damn exist because if they didn't it will be a very sad ending for humanity...Right now microbes are little by little winning the war against humans and no one perceives this and violence is not far behind with drugs and terrorism and diseases...

Now that's why i'll like to travel back in time to the past...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2008, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

will also like to go back in time and make someone discover Africa and Asia before time so that the world gets mixed..The world is too separated and racism exist too much...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5120 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2008, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Even if i fail...

who is with me...

pumpi76:

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF

U win that KINNA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ME & MY "little" buddy.........psyko will try 222222222222 find U & SELL$$$

U a MOST "BEAUTIFUL">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT one of the FLEA's I had 2 offer 3 year's AGO)!!!

TRANSLATION:

AFTER we SOLD 3 R 4 & I was tonked 2 sell (1) I wanted 2 K@@P!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICE'ssssssssss went SKY-HIGH & property jumped LIKE FLEA'$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO

Kennesaw, GA
                              United States
                              Member #62138
                              June 18, 2008
                              1413 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2008, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

i would give a lot of it away, i dont need that much, even to people on in this forum..