Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Faith and the Lottery leads to my Farewell.

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 8 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2008, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I gave up playing the Lottery 2 weeks ago, but I have to say I gave it up to play Keno instead, I have applied all the numerology stuff I have discovered here and by playing Powerball: and I have won more money in my first 5 minutes of Keno than I have in 3 years of playing 10 games of Powerball in every drawing. And after one week I have recouped ALL of my costs of playing Powerball for the last 3 years X 2.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #56506
    November 21, 2007
    6537 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2008, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I gave up playing the Lottery 2 weeks ago, but I have to say I gave it up to play Keno instead, I have applied all the numerology stuff I have discovered here and by playing Powerball: and I have won more money in my first 5 minutes of Keno than I have in 3 years of playing 10 games of Powerball in every drawing. And after one week I have recouped ALL of my costs of playing Powerball for the last 3 years X 2.

Congrats on all your wins guesser! I wished we had a Keno game in our state. It seems like it would be a fun game to play.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."