Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Way to go MADDOG10!

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20238 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2008, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Great Work Maddog....again....congratulations!!!!!Big Grin

Thanks again MmeFlorida....!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31540 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Maddog - Have a cigar!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

geos*5666!'s avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Riverside, Ca.
      United States
      Member #18916
      July 22, 2005
      1852 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2008, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Excellent Call Maddog!!  WTG!

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
        Member #28409
        December 15, 2005
        1198 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2008, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Great job Maddog!!  I would drive there and play the numbers next time Maddog!  It would be worth it ! 

All good jobs deserve some kind of reward!  I think you should have a trophy next to your name everytime you do something like this ! All in favor, say  "I."

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

Lotto*Love's avatar - lips
          Washington *state*
          United States
          Member #62009
          June 14, 2008
          192 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2008, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Great job Maddog!!  I would drive there and play the numbers next time Maddog!  It would be worth it ! 

All good jobs deserve some kind of reward!  I think you should have a trophy next to your name everytime you do something like this ! All in favor, say  "I."

"I!"..........................want the winning numbers for tonights Match4 MADDOG...LOL.

Luckly I didn't go play my "it just came to me" numbers.  I wouldn't of had 1 number right...grrr. No luck for me in months Frown

Maybe tonights Wa. Lotto shall be mine!!!!!!

Keep up the winning streak MADDOG!

Surrender You can run, but you can't hide mighty Jackpot...surrender to me at once!

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8393 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2008, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Yeah i know that that game has a couple of winners, but if LP continues to win it over and over, what stopping someone from betting the same number 5 times and other people doing the same...Specially when i know that the maximum predictions on LP is 50....And remember that game is thriving because of the number of winners it has everyday....Don't you think i know LP predictors can win that game when i've seen them win Pick5/30 and Pick5/35 and pick5/39....Yeah you may win the game over and over but you are going to shut it down...Remember the State lottery is always on the prowl here in Lottery Post....

Is like messing up with a 15 year old...Please think about women/females....

They had over 250 jackpot winners in just under three months.

Lottery post has had like 5 winners so far maybe.

Washington state lottery could care less what goes on here. As no real money exchanges hand. People have to pay 2 dollars for each ticket 50 tickets is a hundred bucks. Some people might spend ten bucks a night on this game. Most probably only 2 bucks.

If you think this game is so easy to win why don't you post some predictions.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #20
              December 20, 2000
              57071 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2008, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Funny Em...Big Grin

Great job Maddog..............NICE !

Good Luck Lep

Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20238 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2008, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks Em,

If I still smoked, I probably would. Big Grin

Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20238 Posts
                  Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Excellent Call Maddog!!  WTG!

Thanks Geos,

Nice call on Conn for you also..!

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:09 am - IP Logged

They had over 250 jackpot winners in just under three months.

Lottery post has had like 5 winners so far maybe.

Washington state lottery could care less what goes on here. As no real money exchanges hand. People have to pay 2 dollars for each ticket 50 tickets is a hundred bucks. Some people might spend ten bucks a night on this game. Most probably only 2 bucks.

If you think this game is so easy to win why don't you post some predictions.

For all i know 250 divided by 5 how much it is? 50, How about 100 divided by 5 how much it is...You are lucky no one has played maddog's prediction 10 times...

I posted a prediction for Powerball, it was my first and only prediction...1 week later "COINCIDENTALLY" Powerball announce that it was going a Matrix Change because of the Addition of Florida....."OR WHATEVER"....Again it doesn't happen any other time of the damn year or any other damn year of the DAMN CENTURY but coincidentally the same week that i posted my first prediction...Nobody did notice i did...But again don't worry because i am sure that Powerball has bee in talks with Florida for YEARS for them to be added....AGain "OR WHATEVER"....

Yesterday, i saw maddog's "West Virginia Challenge", what happened? West Virginia STate Lottery website is/was down....Coincidentally? OR WHATEVER....I know it can't be down forever...But it always gave me the impression that they set encryptions on the lottery websites...

they want to jack up the odds so high, yet when someone wins it, they don't want to take responsability for it....Sounds like your suggar daddy...

Anyways To Powerball: "Bienecho" because of your heart...

Or should i say: "OR WHATEVER WE DO WHAT WE WANT: "CARTOON NETWORK"....Is a commercial....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20238 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:14 am - IP Logged

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Oh my God, a genuine penqy award, I'm honored....!

Thanks Spy153.     

Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20238 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Funny Em...Big Grin

Great job Maddog..............NICE !

Thanks Lucky...!

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:27 am - IP Logged

For all i know 250 divided by 5 how much it is? 50, How about 100 divided by 5 how much it is...You are lucky no one has played maddog's prediction 10 times...

I posted a prediction for Powerball, it was my first and only prediction...1 week later "COINCIDENTALLY" Powerball announce that it was going a Matrix Change because of the Addition of Florida....."OR WHATEVER"....Again it doesn't happen any other time of the damn year or any other damn year of the DAMN CENTURY but coincidentally the same week that i posted my first prediction...Nobody did notice i did...But again don't worry because i am sure that Powerball has bee in talks with Florida for YEARS for them to be added....AGain "OR WHATEVER"....

Yesterday, i saw maddog's "West Virginia Challenge", what happened? West Virginia STate Lottery website is/was down....Coincidentally? OR WHATEVER....I know it can't be down forever...But it always gave me the impression that they set encryptions on the lottery websites...

they want to jack up the odds so high, yet when someone wins it, they don't want to take responsability for it....Sounds like your suggar daddy...

Anyways To Powerball: "Bienecho" because of your heart...

Or should i say: "OR WHATEVER WE DO WHAT WE WANT: "CARTOON NETWORK"....Is a commercial....

Just because they like a hair with 100% softness over a hair with 97% softness, and they don't even like spaggetti...Again or whatever...

For the kind of work i am doing and LP members are doing, we should get paid in the millions...At least 1 million dollars for each LP Member because we are basically working for the State lottery, we are basically working for a cartel....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Litebets27's avatar - power
                            Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #10465
                            January 14, 2005
                            6065 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:31 am - IP Logged

How did I miss this one?

Congratulations on the big win!

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20238 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2008, 8:43 am - IP Logged

How did I miss this one?

Congratulations on the big win!

Thanks Litebets...!