Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Way to go MADDOG10!

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2008, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Good work MADDOG!!!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20116 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2008, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Good work MADDOG!!!

Thanks Rick,

Long time no hear, hows things down by the river? Keep pluggin....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2008, 11:45 am - IP Logged

pumpi said You are lucky no one has played maddog's prediction 10 times

Why do i need to be lucky no skin off my back unless a person has access to off shore betting they cant play unless they live in Washington state.

pumpi said  posted a prediction for Powerball, it was my first and only prediction...1 week later "COINCIDENTALLY" Powerball announce that it was going a Matrix Change because of the Addition of Florida....."OR WHATEVER"....Again it doesn't happen any other time of the damn year or any other damn year of the DAMN CENTURY but coincidentally the same week that i posted my first prediction...Nobody did notice i did...But again don't worry because i am sure that Powerball has bee in talks with Florida for YEARS for them to be added....AGain "OR WHATEVER

What does this have to do with anything don't let a little matrix change stop you from doing any predictions it hasn't stopped most of us.

pumpi said they want to jack up the odds so high, yet when someone wins it, they don't want to take responsibility for it....Sounds like your suggar daddy...

Who doesn't want to take responsibility for it the lottery or your sugar daddy---- don't go talking about my sugar daddy because he doesn't exist I'm a man an if anything I'm the sugar daddy.

Now back to reality for months and months you posted posts and blogs asking for a game like this and when a state finally does it you become a big complainer. Instead of being glad for the winners and predictors you make mountains out of mole hills. As somebody who talks the talk and walks the walk about the lottery you sure do have a lot of complaints about the lottery's in general. The lottery exist for people who want to take a buck and turn it into a dream come true. Winning is the only goal. Regardless of the type of game.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2008, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

pumpi said You are lucky no one has played maddog's prediction 10 times

Why do i need to be lucky no skin off my back unless a person has access to off shore betting they cant play unless they live in Washington state.

pumpi said  posted a prediction for Powerball, it was my first and only prediction...1 week later "COINCIDENTALLY" Powerball announce that it was going a Matrix Change because of the Addition of Florida....."OR WHATEVER"....Again it doesn't happen any other time of the damn year or any other damn year of the DAMN CENTURY but coincidentally the same week that i posted my first prediction...Nobody did notice i did...But again don't worry because i am sure that Powerball has bee in talks with Florida for YEARS for them to be added....AGain "OR WHATEVER

What does this have to do with anything don't let a little matrix change stop you from doing any predictions it hasn't stopped most of us.

pumpi said they want to jack up the odds so high, yet when someone wins it, they don't want to take responsibility for it....Sounds like your suggar daddy...

Who doesn't want to take responsibility for it the lottery or your sugar daddy---- don't go talking about my sugar daddy because he doesn't exist I'm a man an if anything I'm the sugar daddy.

Now back to reality for months and months you posted posts and blogs asking for a game like this and when a state finally does it you become a big complainer. Instead of being glad for the winners and predictors you make mountains out of mole hills. As somebody who talks the talk and walks the walk about the lottery you sure do have a lot of complaints about the lottery's in general. The lottery exist for people who want to take a buck and turn it into a dream come true. Winning is the only goal. Regardless of the type of game.

i apologize if i cause any confusion or insult...I didn't meant that four4me...What i meant to say is "It sounded like A sugar daddy" the your part should have been erased i tried to erase it but i only had 20 minutes to do it while i was worrying of editing what i said some...

I know you are a male...

I didn't mean nobody's sugar daddy, is just the way i write...If you notice the way i write i constantly use the word: You, yours, they, theirs....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2008, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

i apologize if i cause any confusion or insult...I didn't meant that four4me...What i meant to say is "It sounded like A sugar daddy" the your part should have been erased i tried to erase it but i only had 20 minutes to do it while i was worrying of editing what i said some...

I know you are a male...

I didn't mean nobody's sugar daddy, is just the way i write...If you notice the way i write i constantly use the word: You, yours, they, theirs....

is there a word in the english dictionary that i hate closest to the most is the word: "Sugar daddy" so i will never tell someone they have a sugar daddy...

I think that word is a very derogatory term towards women...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2008, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I know you are a male...

apology accepted.

When i respond to your posts I'm trying to figure out why you write some of the stuff you do it's not an attack on you. You go way off base on a lot of things. And many times you are on target. Your like a fish swimming upstream and then down writing with your emotions and feelings rather than reason. I accept that sometimes because i know pumpi is just that way. I respond because you'll say one thing in some other post and then do a complete about face in another post.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2008, 8:35 am - IP Logged
              apology accepted.

When i respond to your posts I'm trying to figure out why you write some of the stuff you do it's not an attack on you. You go way off base on a lot of things. And many times you are on target. Your like a fish swimming upstream and then down writing with your emotions and feelings rather than reason. I accept that sometimes because i know pumpi is just that way. I respond because you'll say one thing in some other post and then do a complete about face in another post.

Congrats to maddog, i got the picture big win lol..

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2008, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

WTG MADDOG!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2008, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG MADDOG!!!

i love this game,i'd play this every day if we had it here.