Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LottoSync returns soon...

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 8 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2009, 5:38 am - IP Logged

I wonder how many will "remember" or find their old license number to be able to receive a new unlimited key...

As for the licensing and activation, it is just hell these days to "fight" against piracy when distributing software.
There is simply no easy way for this.

cheers
Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

hungrylight's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
    covington , indiana
    United States
    Member #9712
    December 17, 2004
    94 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2009, 8:41 am - IP Logged

i sent marco an e-mail and he fixed me up..they were having trouble with their server...all fixed now

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2009, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Don't worry if you can't find the old license number...

If you still have it, it's easier for us... but if you don't, we will be able to find your license in our client database...

Regards,

Marco

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2009, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Last night we had a bit of a rocky start with our autoresponder system and server... but all is running fine now.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2009, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Hey!!!! give this guy a break !!!! For the last 4 years we have been crying about an upgraded version of lottosync correct??? Now it has arrived and instead of bitching about its predictabaility we are unhappy about how it is priced   Well I have a solution I f you dont like it dont buy it!   I f you dont think the trial version has any value dontbuy it!   SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!  I'am just happy the version has arrived on the scene! Even if its predictive ability sucks I still have entertainment value!!!   Cheers and Happy New year!!! [by the way 1st trial of 10 numbers gave me 2+6 +bonus   which landed me $10 AND THE FIRST 4 NUMBERS CONTAINED 2 OF THE WINNERS!!!

Actually, I think different opinions are allowed here.  Some people may feel diffrently than you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
            Member #19982
            August 9, 2005
            226 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2009, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

luckyhorse :

Hey!!!! give this guy a break !!!

In short –no way !!!

I believe he should of answered my PM’s and emails over the last 3 years.

I have purchased lottery software from 1 dollar to 190 dollar -- at least several times before.   Just look at lottterysoftware dot com prices.

A solid price available to all users is an absolute.

Not one set of rules for previous owners and one for new people.!!!

I’m not going to support him endlessly --so he can have an endless income stream!

Now it has arrived and instead of bitching about its predictabaility we are unhappy about how it is priced .

Well, if it doesn’t improve the thickness of your wallet why buy it?

My pocket book can be empty all on its own.

Well I have a solution I f you dont like it dont buy it! 

Don’t worry about that one!!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3102 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2009, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't think we're being entirely fair here. 

The 30 day free unrestricted trial should answer all questions on whether the software is going to be profitable for at least one of the games we have access to.   

If 30 days isn't enough, the price of another 30 days isn't out of line.

If by then the software isn't paying its own way, it isn't for you. 

IMHO: There should be a [own it now] price because things happen.  People die, go out of business, etc.  Mr. Z, E.O.L.,  nps micro,  Pick Patterns, EZ Winners, need I say more . . .

Should there be a perk for those who paid and waited for years?  Yes!

BobP

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't think we're being entirely fair here. 

The 30 day free unrestricted trial should answer all questions on whether the software is going to be profitable for at least one of the games we have access to.   

If 30 days isn't enough, the price of another 30 days isn't out of line.

If by then the software isn't paying its own way, it isn't for you. 

IMHO: There should be a [own it now] price because things happen.  People die, go out of business, etc.  Mr. Z, E.O.L.,  nps micro,  Pick Patterns, EZ Winners, need I say more . . .

BobP

"IMHO: There should be a [own it now] price because things happen.  People die, go out of business, etc.  Mr. Z, E.O.L.,  nps micro,  Pick Patterns, EZ Winners, need I say more . . .

BobP"

--------------------

People do go out of business, for whatever reason and their site quits working or is taken down.

Those who lease a program a month at a time, won't be affected by that too much, but if you buy or bought the permanent use of the software and one day you find that you can't use it no more, because when the program opens it wants to connect to a site and the site is there no more, or is there, but no longer "talks" to the program, then you will be affected as your use of the program is not permanent, you can use it only for as long as the person who sold it to you is still in business selling that program.

People get tired and move on to other things, others just die, maybe business dies out and it is no longer profitable to keep supporting the old users.

Does anybody remember "Thomsol" of "Thomsol Solutions" and his program Simulotto or Simuloto whatever it was, when he went out of business due to lack of sales, we can say that his program died as it depended on his site for updates, MM and PB have changed their number matrix since then and the program didn't allow a person to make new games, the TxLotto have also changed, that pretty much makes that kind of program useless, I saw that right away after I bought it and asked for my money back and got it, in my mind I predicted that Thomsol was not going to be in business for too long, at that time he was no longer giving people a free trial of the software, so I could only check it out after I bought it, not a bad system at all, but Thomsol severely limited its commercial potential and doomed it to fail.

----------

So, if we get the program (The previous users), we will of course use it while we can and for as long as we can, but it won't be permanent use, that is if it is good for our lottery games, otherwise we can quit using it a lot sooner, I used the earlier LottoSync versions no more than 3 or 4 times at the most, they were of no use to me, but I didn't ask for no money back, I thought that there was a chance that sooner or later Marco would come out with a LottoSync that I could use, I also predicted that right, but it has taken a lot longer than I thought that it would take and I still right now don't have no serial key for the new program, so I might be speaking too soon.

Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I think it goes without saying a [buy it now] permantent version would be free of the online verification system.  It could be like the Lotto Buster system where you have to insert the original cd-rom for the program to open. 

I'm tempted to say the only reason someone would want to own a permantent copy would be because they were playing at a profit.  However, there are some like me who collect lottery software and later think of new uses, like playing the numbers it doesn't pick. 

BobP

United States
                    Member #19982
                    August 9, 2005
                    226 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Should there be a perk for those who paid and waited for years?

Well, no not at the expense of others.

If you want to give them a perk--offer it at half price to pervious owners.

Sort of like a rebate. like millions of companies

The 30 day free unrestricted trial should answer all questions on whether the software is going to be profitable for at least one of the games we have access to. 

I don't even desire to load free trial --I don't like bannerware--pop up transfer to website to enter your credit card now.

I don't want to spend any more time removing what it leaves behind either--inorder to reload.

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1283 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

there is no bannerware on it.

Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2009, 2:53 am - IP Logged

The 30 day free unrestricted trial should answer all questions on whether the software is going to be profitable for at least one of the games we have access to. 

I don't even desire to load free trial --I don't like bannerware--pop up transfer to website to enter your credit card now.

I don't want to spend any more time removing what it leaves behind either--inorder to reload.

Where are you getting your information from?

I went to the Lottosync site and downloaded the demo. 

I installed the demo and requested the code, was annoyed it wasn't copy and paste, but got over it.

You have to be online to open the software, once the demo is open you can drop the connection and work the program as long as you like, once closed you must be online to open it again.

As you work the program, closing one window to open another. the program attempts to refresh it's contact with it's security host, this box closes with a click and does not affect use of the program.

The oppertunity to test a fully functional lottery software for 30 days is a gift most lottery software's don't offer.  If it wins for you, why would you care about anything else?  If it doesn't, that solves the problem of whether to buy it or not.  A lottery program may win in New York and lose in New Jersey or win Pick-3 and not Pick-6, either way it may be well worth owning.

What clean-up to remove the program?  Or are we talking about hand removing it from the windows registery so you can install the demo for more free time?

Never sniff a gift fish.

BobP

United States
                          Member #19982
                          August 9, 2005
                          226 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2009, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Where are you getting your information from?

I have recieved no contact from guru in response to pms here or from email.

Internet only software is of no interest to me at all.

as I have said--I will not support him endlessly.

I won't buy this software ever.

I have contacted him several times with no responce. And have never even recieved a sorry, or go jump in lake.

I do not believe one should ever buy software with time limit.

If you purchase something for 200 dollars or whatever-- shouldn't you be allowed to feel you own it?

as for

What clean-up to remove the program?  Or are we talking about hand removing it from the windows registery so you can install the demo for more free time?

Never sniff a gift fish.

sounds like you have done playing around before--probably to try and get something to work after having to reload the operating system of a PC.

United States
                            Member #19982
                            August 9, 2005
                            226 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2009, 7:56 am - IP Logged

as for

I'm tempted to say the only reason someone would want to own a permantent copy would be because they were playing at a profit.

Not quite! I reload operating system at least once a year.

Many public places reload monthly.

I believe if you buy an application you should own a solid copy.

And here is the key word--own. Not borrow on time. Hey maybe he will make software pay per use next time. I'm sure everyone will like that to. ya right!?

SunTribe's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                              Zagreb
                              Croatia
                              Member #5123
                              June 18, 2004
                              33 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I don't like the licensing policy either,it has nothing to do weather I'm playing with profit (which is b.t.w the case now as Lottosync is doing pretty good on my 7/39, hitting twice in a row 4 from 10 with multiple prizes) or not, simply when I pay for an application I want to own it and use it whenever I want,not depending on the server or connection on my side of the fence. But we can talk about licensing until the judgment day,lets get over with it, everyone will decide on its own.

BobP has a point though:there are other online-licensing based software with crippled demos, at least Lottosync has a fully functional free trial.In a way it shows also author's confidence that the program will deliver smth in 30 trial days and maybe in + paid 30 days...if not, I doubt people will use it further. For now, I'm personally impressed with the predictions for my lottery.

"The Greatest Failure Of All, Is The Failure To Try!"