Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Sure Stirred Up A Hornet's Nest

Topic closed. 283 replies. Last post 8 years ago by girlfriend1.

Page 15 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
wildwoman1111's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
nashville
United States
Member #2813
November 18, 2003
226 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Yes Laverne it was indeed a major CLUE. AND MONEYMAKER!

If I didn't go Xmas shopping Sat. morning, I would have posted that info earlier.

And I hope everyone is well Since you had that Ice storm Friday.

TAKE CARE AND BE BLESS

nashville
    United States
    Member #2813
    November 18, 2003
    226 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2008, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Shawn it is not a shot in the dark. Use your other systems along with this one to point you in the right direction. Me I use past histories of  the number. So i WOULD RESEARCH 987. And use the system on the before and after number. Believe me their is a connection on WHAT COMES NEXT 

600  383   987  063  854 

063    063    407     854

+444  -444   +444   -444

407    629     841     410

GOT TO GO

Shawn I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2008, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes Laverne it was indeed a major CLUE. AND MONEYMAKER!

If I didn't go Xmas shopping Sat. morning, I would have posted that info earlier.

And I hope everyone is well Since you had that Ice storm Friday.

TAKE CARE AND BE BLESS

& this same thing will happen again. That's why it is very important to note it in writing. I've seen it written many, many times, "show me now, not after it has happened"... wildwoman1111 has put forth the system...learn it in your state & the surrounding states & then perhaps venture out to see what is going on in another geographical location. That way you will see an even greater variety of how #s behave. I gurantee you whatever has happened involving one state & the surrounding states, it will indeed happen again throughout the states time after time. 

Memphis,Tn
        United States
        Member #67576
        November 29, 2008
        45 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2008, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I have been following  your system for about three weeks Wildwoman1111 it works but i don't understand why i'm missing the winning's . Example Tn had a 913 on(m) 12-6 and a (M)193 on 12-12 . I did the system and the mirrors for that. Ok I see that Ky had a 193  on 12-9(m). Now i'm looking at the numbers you provide for us Example that 987 came in when I tried to figure it by the Tn numbers that number caught me off surprise. How much do you know when to pay these #'s?. I'm going to give you another Example: Ill Had a 525(m) on 12-7 and Ky had the 525(e) on 12-4 would that # come in soon even though it's not one your  #'s that you provide. Tn on 12-14 Pick 4 had 7835(e) 12-14 and Pick 3 538(e) came in. I'm on the right track I don't understand which #'s I should play I can't afford to play all of them>

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
          Member #45970
          September 1, 2006
          4763 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2008, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I have been following  your system for about three weeks Wildwoman1111 it works but i don't understand why i'm missing the winning's . Example Tn had a 913 on(m) 12-6 and a (M)193 on 12-12 . I did the system and the mirrors for that. Ok I see that Ky had a 193  on 12-9(m). Now i'm looking at the numbers you provide for us Example that 987 came in when I tried to figure it by the Tn numbers that number caught me off surprise. How much do you know when to pay these #'s?. I'm going to give you another Example: Ill Had a 525(m) on 12-7 and Ky had the 525(e) on 12-4 would that # come in soon even though it's not one your  #'s that you provide. Tn on 12-14 Pick 4 had 7835(e) 12-14 and Pick 3 538(e) came in. I'm on the right track I don't understand which #'s I should play I can't afford to play all of them>

This has been my point all along. I see a lot of genius in the system, but I feel like there is a step that has been left out or something. Nobody can afford to play all of the numbers that this system generates unless there is another step to help you understand what to play, and when to play it. Not trying to come down on the system itself, I just feel like we are lacking some more explanation.

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Chicago, IL
            United States
            Member #66426
            October 25, 2008
            331 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Good evening

Does this system works in illinois pick 3?

Thanks

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2008, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Good evening

Does this system works in illinois pick 3?

Thanks

That is one of the states that wildwoman uses.  So I would thinkit works in IL but you may want to backtest for yourself and see.

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2008, 4:43 am - IP Logged

This has been my point all along. I see a lot of genius in the system, but I feel like there is a step that has been left out or something. Nobody can afford to play all of the numbers that this system generates unless there is another step to help you understand what to play, and when to play it. Not trying to come down on the system itself, I just feel like we are lacking some more explanation.

Wildwoman1111, I hope you don't mind me showing another aspect of your system. The more I work with it the more I discover!

Hello there Shawn67, the major key point here to the system as far as I can see is to use the repeat draws in your state. I was enlightened when I read a posting of wildwoman1111's in this thread, here is the link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/184519/1174510

The part about going back four months or so & knowing which sets to play. To me, using only one state, going back a few months & then knowing what sets to play, it must have something to do with the dates.

Step 1.

I only concentrate of the repeat draws for the states. In the great state of OK (one drawing daily) repeat draws on 11/21-607, 11/24-670. I am going to show the # set using 607:

041 m=596, 263 m=718, 485 m=930, 829 m=374

Step 2.

The results of the mathematical operations above, 9#s including the repeat draw are then keyed into the Search Past Results feature. The settings in this case your home state OK, Pick 3.

When you input the 9#s above into the Search Past Results feature from month to month see how close in proximity something from the # set above appeared. Take a look at the above # set in action for OK. Remember it's not always going to be on the exact date, but on or around in most cases.

Draw Date

State

Game

Results

Wed, Dec 10, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

8-9-2

Tue, Nov 25, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

2-8-9

Mon, Nov 24, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

6-7-0

Fri, Nov 21, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

6-0-7

Fri, Nov 7, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

1-8-7

Thu, Nov 6, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

7-3-4

Sun, Nov 2, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

8-5-4

Sat, Oct 25, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

3-4-7

Sat, Oct 18, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

0-3-9

Mon, Sep 22, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

9-5-6

Sat, Aug 16, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

2-8-9

Sat, Jun 28, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

1-0-4

Wed, May 7, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

1-7-8

Thu, Apr 24, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

7-3-4

Tue, Apr 8, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

5-9-6

Mon, Apr 7, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

8-2-9

Sun, Mar 2, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

7-3-4

Let's look at the repeat draw 678 on 11/22 & 11/29. the #set: 012 m=567, 234 m=789, 456 m=901, 890 m=345.

Draw Date

State

Game

Results

Fri, Dec 12, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

1-9-0

Sat, Nov 29, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

6-7-8

Sat, Nov 22, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

6-7-8

Tue, Nov 18, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

4-3-2

Fri, Oct 17, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

5-4-6

Wed, Aug 27, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

1-0-2

Wed, Aug 13, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

5-6-7

Fri, Aug 1, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

3-4-5

Mon, Jul 21, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

9-7-8

Fri, Jul 11, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

3-2-4

Thu, Jul 3, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

9-0-8

Wed, Jun 25, 2008

Oklahoma

Pick 3

8-6-7

Memphis,Tn
                  United States
                  Member #67576
                  November 29, 2008
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2008, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

So laverne what you're saying is when they  have a repeat how long do you play those set of #'s. Because when I look at Ok. It went all the back to March or June Are you saying that  those set's of numbers are sets  that was repeated back several months ago. Give me Example on Tn. We just had a 913 and 193 I did the set and the mirrors how long do I suppose to play those set of numbers? Do I go back previous like March or April etc. to see do they come as a pattern like the Ok  #'s did?

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                    Member #45970
                    September 1, 2006
                    4763 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2008, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

So laverne what you're saying is when they  have a repeat how long do you play those set of #'s. Because when I look at Ok. It went all the back to March or June Are you saying that  those set's of numbers are sets  that was repeated back several months ago. Give me Example on Tn. We just had a 913 and 193 I did the set and the mirrors how long do I suppose to play those set of numbers? Do I go back previous like March or April etc. to see do they come as a pattern like the Ok  #'s did?

Yes, how long do we play them for? Do we just keep playing the same set of 9 numbers until one of them hits? Or, are there indicators that tell you when to play them? Odds are, that if I pick 9 random numbers and play in box form, I will win probably within the month if I play them every night, but that's not really a system unless you can say "on this date, or between these dates, I need to play these 9 numbers". Sorry if I'm hardheaded.

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

How long you play the #s is up to you...I cannot give you a certified date as to when the #s will hit. I can give you on or around the dates in the past in your state along with the cues & tips that wildwoman1111 has already discussed in this thread. 

I went back to March & June to show on or around the dates that any of the #s may show in your state. Fairytale Queen you need to get the mathematical operations correct first, then go back in the history for TN & look at the dates that something from the set appeared in TN. How long? I believe wildwoman1111 had stated about a week in a previous posting. That would be on or around the dates that any of the #s have shown.   

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2008, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes, how long do we play them for? Do we just keep playing the same set of 9 numbers until one of them hits? Or, are there indicators that tell you when to play them? Odds are, that if I pick 9 random numbers and play in box form, I will win probably within the month if I play them every night, but that's not really a system unless you can say "on this date, or between these dates, I need to play these 9 numbers". Sorry if I'm hardheaded.

Shawn67, I've answered most of your questions above. As to the indicators use the dates, tips & cues that wildwoman1111 has given many times. When you get a new repeat # follow the steps posted, look at the dates for a time frame of on or around, it may take about a week. Look at the example I gave for OK, the #s keep appearing from the sets on or around the dates in the past. To me using dates is the simplest & easiest way to realize hits. 

nashville
                          United States
                          Member #2813
                          November 18, 2003
                          226 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2008, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Laverne you are so right!!! Whats happening in Okla happen in Tn last week. Whats happening in Ohio tonight will happen in Ky Friday. Whats happening in PA tomorrow has aready happen in NY.

Shawn I am off tomorrow. I will work on OKLA., NC, AND Virg. On this topic. 

FairytaleQueen, 1 number for TN 795.  STICK WTH THAT 1.

jackhammerjohn's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                            texas
                            United States
                            Member #873
                            November 22, 2002
                            3651 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2008, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi wildwoman1111  what are you talking about whats happenning in ohio will happen to kentucky friday

John

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5120 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2008, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Shawn,,I have been studying your post and I am confused about how the number can come from a combination of both sides-how do you tell AND when setting up TTT,what order do you start in?

BUTT & there is always a BUT,???

HAVE-U-Won a $50-$1000-$1000,0000 jacjpot??

YETTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA???!

if U discover a YETTA U will "B"

a MILLONIARE>>>>>>$$$$$$$!

GO>HIKIN'g in D WILD>>>>>>!

Discover-D-YETTT-"wild-WON!!!

lol

psykomo

Page 15 of 19