Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 - The 4 out of 7 Technique

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 8 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #67042
November 14, 2008
72 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2008, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Predictions can be tricky at times. The human mind wants to match up, keeping it balance while the law of random simply bounce between the available outcome; single or double. hehe

We can put the history to use seeing how random behave and go for the highest percentage, because the odds already giving us a low percentage to win. It's fun to predict and get it right, hopefully the pick 4 double method explained earlier can eliminate predictions and still make profits. Of course with prediction on when to play and when not to play can also make one more profits, or missing out on it, it's a double edge swords.

When the sheets are ready I'll provide both the standard (no color) and fancy (my version) for all to use for their state.

:D

I will appreciated it greatly! I haven't tried out this theory so Please PPL don't hold me to it.  But I figure, one could play both doubles and singles but on the day of singles you would play str/box for singles  and $0.50 box for doubles on that day and vice versa for the doubles day!  I'm trying to come up with a better way to play cause it still seem like alot of money.  Until I'm 90% sure of a strategy then I will start to put money in it but until then i'm just sticking to analyzing predictions.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2008, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

There's nothing wrong with testing first and feel comfortable with the method, seeing it produces profits before playing.

Playing Single & Doubles is ok as long as the testing show good return of investing on both styles, using 7 hot numbers for single or 5 hot numbers for doubles. This method shows on some states that it does not work as well to be profitable.

Just need to tweak the available informations for it to work. The pattern and behaviors on each states are diffrent, yet they all share the same principle; hot and cold numbers, how we mix them will produce $.

Pa
      United States
      Member #63692
      August 5, 2008
      83 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2008, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Do yourself a favor and don't cheap out on the triples for an extra buck. I did and guess what... It cost me $600.00. I know it doesn't happen often but if it does, trust me, you'll never forgive yourself. Hope this helps!

Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Do yourself a favor and don't cheap out on the triples for an extra buck. I did and guess what... It cost me $600.00. I know it doesn't happen often but if it does, trust me, you'll never forgive yourself. Hope this helps!

Ouch. Would have to see how often tripple comes in for the state. Tripples comes once a month for GA mid, and once every two months. To cover all tripples would be 90 numbers. When including the tripple in double, it covers 20 out of 90 numbers. Not bad, still gives some chance.

$10 more including the tripples. Not recommending it played daily, looking at the pattern of the state one wish to play and aim for the range of dates it might appear, then include the tripples with doubles. :)

Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2008, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

This chart is for GA Mid Pick 4. Seeing on the 6th for Sep & Dec there was a tripple hit. For Oct it was on the 7th, and the 15th for Nov. So the range for me is the 6th - 15th of every month I can try to aim for tripples by including them in the set.

Same with GA Eve Pick 4, the range is 6th - 15th.

With charts we can see the patterns of pick 4 for the state, in this two visual aid we have Mid day and Evening. Now, for Janurary I can aim for tripples between 6th - 15th. It only hit once a month for mid so far and same for evening, however it's on vacation in Nov.

The chart can help save and make money, having one made specialty for the state one wish to play is highly advised. It does not have to be fansy, no coding involved, or pen and paper will do (that's how I was keeping track until people asked to see them), also help to save trees.

Pa
            United States
            Member #63692
            August 5, 2008
            83 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2008, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I was reffering to my earlier post about picking 2 numbers and playing all the doubles with them, which would include 2 triples.

Mark J's avatar - 66296264041c9609293964
              florida
              United States
              Member #66642
              November 1, 2008
              679 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2008, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Hi Seachelle,

Yes, the chart was done in Excel. There is no coding, only manual labor input after checking the result from here. I tend to make it very colorful, to help with the visual overview. I wish I knew someone with awesome coding skills, there are lots of ways to look at numbers.

Hi diamondpalace, here is the code put u have to place each number in their own cell

ate1231DOUBLE=IF(B1=C1,"DOUBLE",IF(B1=D1,"DOUBLE",IF(B1=E1,"DOUBLE",IF(C1=D1,"DOUBLE",IF(C1=E1,"DOUBLE",IF(D1=E1,"DOUBLE","SINGLE"))))))
              date1234SINGLE
              date1221DOUBLE
              date1222DOUBLE
                florida
                United States
                Member #66642
                November 1, 2008
                679 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2008, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Hi diamondpalace, here is the code put u have to place each number in their own cell

ate1231DOUBLE=IF(B1=C1,"DOUBLE",IF(B1=D1,"DOUBLE",IF(B1=E1,"DOUBLE",IF(C1=D1,"DOUBLE",IF(C1=E1,"DOUBLE",IF(D1=E1,"DOUBLE","SINGLE"))))))
                date1234SINGLE
                date1221DOUBLE
                date1222DOUBLE
                ABCDEFGH
                date02211DOUBLE
                date12340SINGLE
                date11116FOUR
                date32322DOUBLE
                21223TRIBLE
                CODE B=IF(G1=1,"DOUBLE",IF(G1=2,"DOUBLE",IF(G1=3,"TRIBLE",IF(G1=6,"FOUR","SINGLE"))))
                CODE A=COUNTIF(C2:E2,B2)+COUNTIF(D2:E2,C2)+COUNTIF(E2,D2)
                CODE A has to be Past in G2 with the = before the code, CODE B  has to be Past in H2 with the = before the code then u can just copy or drag  them down u should not cut the code without all It's refference all will have  to be cut
                You can do anoyher set of number /draw in the next columns to  the right but it would be better to just copy this then past then edit new  draw numbers
                  florida
                  United States
                  Member #66642
                  November 1, 2008
                  679 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2008, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Adding new number to your setup without moving code by inserting new row:

sheet 1 all data history of all draw u can edit insert on this sheet then just copy all then past all the columns with the draw in the programing on sheet 2

after u set up with the code I gave u , u can delete row 1 or just copy the codes frome row 2 to row 1

if u do not put my code in the right cell they will ref to other cells so double click on the codes to see if it's in the right cell test result by doing differnt combos of 4

if result rong then codes in rong cell G2 & H2 START ONLY THEN COPY

See u tom

florida
                    United States
                    Member #66642
                    November 1, 2008
                    679 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2008, 2:48 am - IP Logged

setup sheet 3 for all results

OCTNOVDEC
                    DOUBLEDOUBLEDOUBLE
                    SINGLESINGLESINGLE
                    FOURFOURFOUR
                    DOUBLEDOUBLEDOUBLE
                    TRIBLETRIBLETRIBLE
                    CODE BCODE BCODE B
                    =Sheet2!H2
                    CODE B
                    JUST enter the = then go to sheet 2 and click on the  cell then always press return to get out of the code edit mode or else!
                      florida
                      United States
                      Member #66642
                      November 1, 2008
                      679 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2008, 3:18 am - IP Logged

IMPORTANT COD UPDATE emty cell stay empt on sheet 3

adding code C and updating code A         tip. u can hide colums also .

ABCDEFGH

date022141DOUBLE

date123440SINGLE

date    00 

date323242DOUBLE

222143TRIBLE

updateNEW CODE

code c
                      CODE B
                      =IF(G2=1,"DOUBLE",IF(G2=2,"DOUBLE",IF(G2=3,"TRIBLE",IF(G2=6,"FOUR",IF(F2<4,"","SINGLE")))))

CODE A
                      =COUNTIF(C2:E2,B2)+COUNTIF(D2:E2,C2)+COUNTIF(E2,D2)

CODE A has to be Past in G2 with the = before the  code, CODE B has to be Past in H2 with the = before the code then u can just  copy or drag them down u should not cut the code without all It's refference  all will have to be cut

You can do anoyher set of number /draw in the next  columns to the right but it would be better to just copy this then past then  edit new draw numbers

updat so empty cells stay empty

=COUNT(B2:E2)
                      past this code incell F2

United States
                        Member #67042
                        November 14, 2008
                        72 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2008, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Hello and Thanks Mark J for all of the coding to make life a little easier.

philadelphia, pa
                          United States
                          Member #68172
                          December 14, 2008
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2008, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Do you think you could help me work something out for PENNSYLVANIA

i tried doing the sheet thing.... and i think all my answers that i thought would be didnt turn out to be soo good..

todays number was 9910 and yesterday was a double too... so today i played

0015 heavy and 8041 heavy.. any help appreciated

Pa
                            United States
                            Member #63692
                            August 5, 2008
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

For PA. I would play 29 plus all doubles, 28 plus all doubles and 27 plus all doubles. Box only. Play all three for fifteen bucks. If money is tight pick only one group and play. Doubles are still due at night. I would forget about their daytime draw, it's computer generated. Hope this helps.

philadelphia, pa
                              United States
                              Member #68172
                              December 14, 2008
                              13 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2008, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

can i ask how you came up wth the 29 28 27 and doubles or message me..

i had the 7811 and 7098 from the past few days.. but played about 6 or 7 numbers but those two and didnt win haha, i was so sad.

or my aol is chemicalkiller1